~~~RC pker's why?~~~

magnumb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think RCers should... like.. LOVE RC PKers...

Imagine if one day all RC PKers stopped killing runecrafters:

The abyss wouldn't be dangerous at all (minus the monsters) and would be INCREDIBLY unbalanced.

Jagex would notice this and obviously change the abyss, to an even WORSE stage than having PKers (stronger monsters, deeper in wild, etc etc)

Obviously the PKers aren't that great, too, like shown in those interviews and in the OP. Just live through a PK every once in a while and move on. Jagex probably thinks there are a lot more PKers than there actually are (probably think you have to dodge them every run), so it seems like having even a few is working in your advantage.

I'm not a RCer (a good enough one to use abyss, YET that is) so I guess I really can't say, but it does seem like the idea/potential of being PKed is what keeps the abyss safe from Jagex's hands (like staking)...

oversized.jpg[/bads]

saying rcers should love the pkers is the same thing as saying we irl, should love mosquitoes. if you think about it, the mosquitoes(pkers) are feeding off of the people/animals(rcers), and spreading disease, which kills them, thus controlling the population(nats).

though they serve thier purpose, rcers will never like the pker, just as people will never like the mosquito, and this battle will go on, just as the war between the israelis and the palestinians, and there is no way to stop it(yes that war thing was random but i couldnt think of anything similar with mosquitoes :P)

618f3afbcf.png

Why they do it?

a) They want easy free glory amulets?

B) They know how annoying it is and do it just to annoy people.

c) Both

d) They do it because they're annoyed by your pathetic whining about rc pkers.

If you can't stand rc pkers then use shilovillage bank or something (depends on what you're crafting). :|.

They are people who enjoy seeing others suffer. What's the german word for that?

Scheudenfreuden(sp?)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Yes, I do get mad about it when I die, not because I lost a glory, but because I lost my pouches. However I still choose to go through abyss, if you don't want to take the risk that jagex attended there to be, then do it the old fashion way, and then all you have to worry about is people buying your ess from the store.

Then you should do what you should to prevent tb+ 4 dds specs from killing you. Saves the trouble of dropping pouches and hope pker doesn't stop you. If you hate dying there so much, go find out a way so they can't kill you at all.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I still haven't figured out why RuneScape creators (Jagex) hasn't let us choose which items we can keep on death. It's not really adding that much strategy to the game (wearing stuff purposely worth less than those items we're trying to protect). I think they need to let us choose which three items and the plus one with prayer, give us that option with the use of another prayer (like level 80 prayer allows you to choose or something), or simply change that whole dynamic. I mean, they changed the duel arena, why not simply eliminate the whole losing items thing and make it so that they only get the value of the items in gp, but still make the player who dies lose their stuff (make it sold in a special shop or something where the player has a certain amount of time to buy everything back at "used" pricing).

I don't like PK'ing and wish it was totally eliminated from the game. If it were, I'd become a member. If it has to exist, make it easier for people who don't like it to avoid it while not missing out on anything.

I can't say it enough...PK'ing is my least favorite part of the game for reasons like RC hunters.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I've never tried it myself, but I'd guess that they do it because they think that it is fun to kill someone who is pretty much defenseless and inconveience them by making them lose their hard-earned pouches.
Oh, yes, those pouches are so hard earned. You gain combat experience for 15 minutes average killing low level monsters.

And yes, it is fun, you're missing out.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I RC pk, Macros that is. I noticed one guy my level going that way in full addy day after day. everytime I went to edge, I saw him. So i tried to dds him, and he would tele everytime. O well. other wise, rc pking is pointles.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]