Clues, Secrets, and Forgotten Eggs about Summoning

Locutus_Of_Borg

It very much seems like the majority of the players ingame don't read the news or upcoming releases. In world 1 I'm the only person picking up chicken eggs from the lumby farms as they respawn.
i dont think the chicken eggs will be helpful .. they ment the eggs obtained from the nests ...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It very much seems like the majority of the players ingame don't read the news or upcoming releases. In world 1 I'm the only person picking up chicken eggs from the lumby farms as they respawn.
i dont think the chicken eggs will be helpful .. they ment the eggs obtained from the nests ...

they posted an image in one of the development diaries with a chicken egg next to the other bird eggs, so it's safe to assume that chicken eggs (or perhaps some new item that looks exactly the same) will be involved with summoning

PS merchant sigmund @ relleka sells unlimited stock of chicken eggs ;)

103rd to 99 farming

- The picture of the whistle is obviously an animal. An animal-whistle. Most likely not a whistle actually made from an animal. Maybe a whistle will be used to summon animals to your side...? That's my guess, at least.

*cough * wolf whistle quest *cough*

your theory on using teh whistle to summon animals to your side is a very intresting one i think its almost 99% what it will be bt you never know my guess is that their will be no quest or skill req for wolf whistle quest as im guessing its the same as th quest for herblore in theory

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

because most people are geting them from the culimancers chest in lumby basment XD
siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

because most people are geting them from the culimancers chest in lumby basment XD
Maybe it's because summoning is a p2p only skill (confirmed in DD4)

From the red circled letters on the choas elementals bulletenboard they make the letters: unelic.

from that I noticed that unelic were two letters short of 'rune link' (with a c). I connected that to the games room, the games room to burthrope, and burthrope to taverly, and it just so happens that taverly is getting updated this month. That can't just be me. (actualy I bet it is just me)

Wow, that's a stretch. You can't just say "Well, this anagram is missing the letters R and the K replaces the C, but if I throw those extra ones in I totally make a connection."

That's like me saying, "Well, it may be missing some letters but unelic actually spells out 'The update is going to be in Taverly' if you add the 10 missing letters."

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Maybe it's because summoning is a p2p only skill (confirmed in DD4)

That doesn't mean F2P can't get items to sell to P2Pers. If chicken eggs are used in summoning (maybe, but I myself don't think so), then F2Pers would also stock up chicken eggs.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Thank you. What I'm trying to say, such as:

Free players gather Eyes of newts to sell to Herblore-ists, though eyes of newts are useless to Free players.

I myself think they will be involved. Maybe, summon chicken is at level... 1? It'll probably be at a low level but hopefully it'll give good xp.

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png