Clues, Secrets, and Forgotten Eggs about Summoning

Locutus_Of_Borg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Zezima is preparing for Summoning . Just wondering. And Summoning will probably bring a whole collection of new quests! I wonder who will be the first to get the Summoning Achievement Cape and what colors it would have. will it be members only?

Laughter is often the best medicine...so laugh!

In the picture of the Postbag from the hedge

the red circled letters E L N I C U

spell "In clue" or "Nuclei" if putted together

also i manage to spell the word "I, Uncle" in there just for fun \'

Also without the n or c it spells Lice :-k hmm summoning lice to make your enemies itch XD

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
In the picture of the Postbag from the hedge

the red circled letters E L N I C U

spell "In clue" or "Nuclei" if putted together

also i manage to spell the word "I, Uncle" in there just for fun \'

Also without the n or c it spells Lice :-k hmm summoning lice to make your enemies itch XD

Although overall, the Chaos Ele's stuff is summoning-oriented, when this first came out I understood the general consensus was that it spelt "LUCIEN" (as in the quest NPC).

Anything is possible of course! :)

Try my fully-graphical

copper_forum.png

RuneScape Equipment Bonus Calculator

at http://www.copperdragon.org/

id loooove to take everything everyone has found on summoning, go back in time, and tell everyone, get called a noob, have j mods lock it and have them give me tons to keep it a secret, then when its time for it to come out, say to everyone I WAS RIGHT!!!

:twisted: :twisted:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

id loooove to take everything everyone has found on summoning, go back in time, and tell everyone, get called a noob, have j mods lock it and have them give me tons to keep it a secret, then when its time for it to come out, say to everyone I WAS RIGHT!!!

:twisted: :twisted:

One of the longest run-on sentences I've seen yet.

What interests me about that is that it is both on- and off- topic at the same time.

Anyways... WOOH, SUMMONING NEXT WEEK. I hope. The calendar says so, though.

\'

hahahap.png

There is an art, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving." --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

^I would have preferred if you asked if you could post that link instead of advertising your thread without permission. But seeing as how I'm in a semi-good mood today (school got out at noon) I'll let it slide.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Please add this...

The Christmas Test

Like every year we get a christmas present, also last year we got our christmas event with a nice present. Lets take a look at what we had to do, we build a snowman, add something to it and go to a strange place where we can let our own snowman fight with other snowmans... Kinda strange to start killing on christmas huh? well read it again and think about code testing for summoning while you read about the fights between snowmans, it would make that strange story very important for Jagex right? Did you have fun with this snow? If the answer no, lets hope that aint all we can do with our summons...

Please add this...

The Christmas Test

Like every year we get a christmas present, also last year we got our christmas event with a nice present. Lets take a look at what we had to do, we build a snowman, add something to it and go to a strange place where we can let our own snowman fight with other snowmans... Kinda strange to start killing on christmas huh? well read it again and think about code testing for summoning while you read about the fights between snowmans, it would make that strange story very important for Jagex right? Did you have fun with this snow? If the answer no, lets hope that aint all we can do with our summons...

Yeah, I was sure that the Christmas event was a test for summoning. After all, bringing in thousands of piles of snow into the game would've lagged. It was most likely also a test to see how the servers would handle hundreds of creatures being summoned.

The snowman fighting was pretty good. I never would have thought it was to see how MvM would work out.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

From the red circled letters on the choas elementals bulletenboard they make the letters: unelic.

from that I noticed that unelic were two letters short of 'rune link' (with a c). I connected that to the games room, the games room to burthrope, and burthrope to taverly, and it just so happens that taverly is getting updated this month. That can't just be me. (actualy I bet it is just me)

From the red circled letters on the choas elementals bulletenboard they make the letters: unelic.

from that I noticed that unelic were two letters short of 'rune link' (with a c). I connected that to the games room, the games room to burthrope, and burthrope to taverly, and it just so happens that taverly is getting updated this month. That can't just be me. (actualy I bet it is just me)

most people came to the conclusion that unelic was just an anagram for lucien

103rd to 99 farming

most people came to the conclusion that unelic was just an anagram for lucien

I know that but on the DD4 they said that the bulletenboard notes were all summoning hints (atleast thats what I got from it) and although nothing has been actually confirmed as true for summoning (npc wise) talvery is due for an update which makes what I got an amazing coinencidence. (I'm not saying it is not, i'm sure it is)