Dizzle229's Fake Gallery

Dizzle229

It is spaced out right I checked pixel by pixel. Other than that, TYVM :thumbsup: Tell me when your fake is up if you told me how to make my pics this much better I gotta see yours!

I truly am flattered, but its just that I don't see the difficulty of making fakes. I guess it comes naturally to me, like people who can do amazing graphics with GIMP after a week. But just keep trying and you'll get better.

As for the fakes, I will make more, but the tele one somehow got deleted, although I had multiple different copies...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's two new ones :P

The first is of an update thet is often talked about, but will probably never happen.

faky.png

The second is simple but took hours. When the pic was taken, there was a crowd around me :wink:

faky2.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Nice, but for the bench one. RuneScape does not space out the text. Make the text only 1 space apart like normal, but then move the word Bench to the left. Color in the remaining part with the grey. I have an example of this with the Mug one that I posted earlier.

It can't be made without faking because you get a message when you try to catch a lobster. If it wasn't faked, it would be this.

You swing your axe at the tree.

You attempt to catch a lobster.

You catch a lobster.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I guess, but the fact that people won't remember as well and think that you can do it ingame makes it a not so good fake. Fakes are supposed to make people who don't know they are fakes go "Wow! How does he do that?"

Here's a suggestion for a fake that I would find quite funny, although it could prove difficult.

Have one of the bankers, any bank, has to host more than one banker though, saying "I just got 99 Party Crashing." And all of the other bankers going "Gratz banker on 99!"

It deals with the new party room update, and I think plenty of others on this Forum would be able to tell the source of the idea. (asides from me, the banker/teleport option).

THEY ALL SUCK! their all weird wrong and stupid the sheep 1 the sheep says they attack at dawn but its ur name in chatbox who shows it! how noobish is that those are not fake those are ugly #Q^%*#(&

I don't know what to say.

Your work isn't up to par, yet you feel the need to post something like this? I'm disgusted. -.- -.- -.-

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

THEY ALL SUCK! their all weird wrong and stupid the sheep 1 the sheep says they attack at dawn but its ur name in chatbox who shows it! how noobish is that those are not fake those are ugly #Q^%*#(&

You suck!

Now... How does that make you feel? <.<

tifsbti6oi.gif

I don't know what to say.

Your work isn't up to par, yet you feel the need to post something like this? I'm disgusted. -.- -.- -.-

I lol'd. :lol:

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

You suck!

Now... How does that make you feel? <.<

that makes me feel wonderfull :):D:D:D =D> =D> perfect way of telling what I do I SUCK

+1

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

I believe I've just found out where bots come from.

botfarm.png

LMFAO! Getting better! :thumbsup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

faker-1.png

95% of all Runescape players have never talked to the Lumbridge guide. This is what you are missing.

To those of you who say Dizzle's text is too high, it isn't. I actually tried this with my friend and found out that it actually does bump the text like that (I didn't think it would).

OT: C'mon, you guys are killin me! We gotta get this thing to 100 posts and 1k views!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Its fine, but I suggest new fakes should go on a new gallery. People won't want to flip through pages of fakes/rants/advice looking for the good fakes. Take your best fakes and start a clean thread.

really bad

1. you left out serious details (like you saying the text in the sheep one)

2. there simple

3. you dont copy the right link

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close