Jagex is ruining the game for higher level players.

thegarrett73

I understand I will get alot of crap about saying this I don"t care, here are the reasons I belive this.

The PC Update: They took the BEST way for a dedicated group of high level players to make INSANE amounts of XP, amount of xp given you ask, ABOUT HALF IF YOUR LUCKY.

All these updates do one thing, MAKE THE GAME EASYER for incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game.

Sorry, cant help but to point out how much you're contradicting yourself right there. First, you complain about how they're making it harder to level up, then you turn right around and say they're making the game too easy?

So, I take it you're one of those "incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game", or did you just over look that thing?

Oh, and if you question me omitting that last paragraph, None of those things that you mentioned made any thing easier for lower levels. It either kept things the same, or made it harder. Simple. If cant seem to figure out how, tell me. I'll tell you how. But first, since you seem to be so stuck on making things harder; try figuring it out before asking me.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt he had asked my Combat, wasnt Trying to brag, And I know its not high.

Um...your topic title...'nuff said?

Uhh I hate to double post on this but people arnt getting this, THERE IS NOT ONE PLACE IN THIS THREAD WERE I HAVE SAID "nuff said" wtf? Thats just blatant ignorance dude, mostly because its NO THERE.

I understand I will get alot of crap about saying this I don"t care, here are the reasons I belive this.

The PC Update: They took the BEST way for a dedicated group of high level players to make INSANE amounts of XP, amount of xp given you ask, ABOUT HALF IF YOUR LUCKY.

All these updates do one thing, MAKE THE GAME EASYER for incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game.

Sorry, cant help but to point out how much you're contradicting yourself right there. First, you complain about how they're making it harder to level up, then you turn right around and say they're making the game too easy?

So, I take it you're one of those "incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game", or did you just over look that thing?

Oh, and if you question me omitting that last paragraph, None of those things that you mentioned made any thing easier for lower levels. It either kept things the same, or made it harder. Simple. If cant seem to figure out how, tell me. I'll tell you how. But first, since you seem to be so stuck on making things harder; try figuring it out before asking me.

There makeing tha game easy for newer players buy makeing things cheaper, and ruining the way high level player level up and make money. Sorry if that wasn't Clear.

EDIT/ADD: To me makeing it harder for a group of higher level players to level up and make killing hard monsters easyer to repeat is why I dont like the PC update.

Uhh I hate to double post on this but people arnt getting this, THERE IS NOT ONE PLACE IN THIS THREAD WERE I HAVE SAID "nuff said" wtf? Thats just blatant ignorance dude, mostly because its NO THERE.

Wow. If you weren't so busy back pedaling trying to make excuses/defend yourself, maybe you'd realize that i was saying: "look at the title of your topic, enough said" as in, you grouped yourself as a high level player

Wow. If you weren't so busy back pedaling trying to make excuses/defend yourself, maybe you'd realize that i was saying: "look at the title of your topic, enough said" as in, you grouped yourself as a high level player

Can't argue with an idiot mate...Don't even try :roll:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

lmfao

OT: Your topic is one big contradiction as many have pointed out. Seriously, did you even read what you wrote? :?

reddragon.jpg

MSSW3-Banner.gif

There makeing tha game easy for newer players buy makeing things cheaper, and ruining the way high level player level up and make money. Sorry if that wasn't Clear.

EDIT/ADD: To me makeing it harder for a group of higher level players to level up and make killing hard monsters easyer to repeat is why I dont like the PC update.

If you also look at how you said that these updates are making it harder to high levels to make money, wouldn't that mean that with the decrease in prices you seem to think is going on make things the same as it used to be? In turn, that would make the value of the GP higher, making higher levels richer without then doing any thing.

So in fact, what you just said would make them profit from the updates.

However, the ONLY way I seen that high levels made money you talked about was the duel arena. Since you said you where in your 80s, (about the level for a high levelled pure), I'm assuming that when you said it makes it harder for high levels to make money, you're talking about the pures you mentioned. Though, I have seen level 40s with party hats that they've won from the duel arena. Wouldn't that mean that it made it harder for low levels too?

I don't really understand what you said about pest control, mind elaborating?

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

OMG....

Awkward, I think I need to post in threads, not make them, Delete?

That it takes skill to get to a level were you and a clan can repetitivlyu own in the old PC, to get this you need to be about 90+cb level, ebcauser lower levelsd were joining into the games it made High levels very angry, and for good reason, so they made clans of a bunch of high level players to completly own PC, Jagex saw this and tried all they could to put a stop on it, makeing the game harder for higher level players,

PS: thanks for saying this if people dont understand what I ment than it doesnt help,

That it takes skill to get to a level were you and a clan can repetitivlyu own in the old PC, to get this you need to be about 90+cb level, ebcauser lower levelsd were joining into the games it made High levels very angry, and for good reason, so they made clans of a bunch of high level players to completly own PC, Jagex saw this and tried all they could to put a stop on it, makeing the game harder for higher level players,

PS: thanks for saying this if people dont understand what I ment than it doesnt help,

Ooh! I see what you mean now. But, they didn't try to make a stop for all of it. They just made it so you don't need to join a clan now. If any thing, they fixed the problem you just described by making boats where the lower levels cannot enter. So they did made it easier, like what you said in the first spot. But, in this post you said that they're making it harder? Which goes against your second last paragraph on your first post.

cheezysigtipit.png

Ooh! I see what you mean now. But, they didn't try to make a stop for all of it. They just made it so you don't need to join a clan now. If any thing, they fixed the problem you just described by making boats where the lower levels cannot enter. So they did made it easier, like what you said in the first spot. But, in this post you said that they're making it harder? Which goes against your second last paragraph on your first post.

The 100+ pc portal is WAY Harder than the origanal pc was....

Atleast what all my clan members say (I am in a clan with a decent amount of high level players)

All I have to say about PC is that it really messed combat levels up, causing their to be way more high levels, and the average level that is considered "low" to increase. That game ruined it for the high levels who earned their combat another way. I'm personally glad that it was nuked a bit by Jagex.

All I have to say about the duel arena update is that people whined and complained that Jagex do the drastic measures to get rid of real world item traders. They finally did just that, and people still moan and groan that it "ruined the game". While the duel arena update did not really do much to combat the gold farmers, it probably did a lot to stop most of the low-key GP sellers.

The grand exchange was just released and we really don't know how it is going to affect the economy yet..

yup

I was 124 pre-pc....killed tons of trolls every night to make 100 combat in under 4 months, made 123 in under 12 months....rather enjoyed that hard work....would go in bank and MAYBE see one other "high lev"....now after PC we stand 10 deep at EVERY window at edge bank....the numbers of high levels quadrupled......oh well, life goes on.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

The 100+ pc portal is WAY Harder than the origanal pc was....

Atleast what all my clan members say (I am in a clan with a decent amount of high level players)

So, none of this is your opinions? Just what your clan members say? I can see where all the contradiction was coming from.

You should wait till you're level 100+ before you complain about pest control any way. You haven't used all the boats in you're in your 80s (as you stated on the first page). And it's not very good to complain about something when you haven't tried every thing possible about it, first.

cheezysigtipit.png

Actually, the game was made "easy" by your standards long before any of the updates you stated came about.

The game was easy with the introduction of RS2. So what is it exactly that you're talking about? The target audience is children. Which is something people fail to realize constantly. A game shouldn't have to be complicated to be fun. This game was really never ment to be complicated. Some things about this game can be made complex by those smart enough to actually make it complex. You don't have to take the "easy" way out. You can go out, build up your raw materials and basically do exactly what you did on RSC. Single clicking isn't and wont ever be obsolete. It's your inability to resist the temptation of doing so, if anything.

So really, nothing added has "ruined" this game for you. Your own mind is ruining the game for you. Once you stop and think about it for a second.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

sorry, pc ruined the game with its introduction.

How, I'm at a loss here.

F2P + PC Product from P2P = ?

While I'm on that note,

F2P Wilderness + Agility = ?

lol ur not making much sense urself mate. :lol:

Allowing Agility and PC Products into the F2P greatly unbalanced the free game's wilderness.

I believe you may be one of those children. I saw quite a few typos. Please buy Hooked On Phonics or something. :P

And so what? I don't care for merchants. I think they ruin the game, you should actually play the game to make money, not stand around manipulating prices all day. Try some training and doing actual stuff for a change.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Although this is true to some extent, you have to think about it from a business standpoint. They want as much money as possible. They can do that by making every eight year old in the country to ask their mommy for money.

They don't care about the very high level player (the minority), they just want money, like any business.

PC wasn't designed to be an "INSANE" source of xp, it was supposed to be a fun minigame, but then again most players have forgotten what fun means.

The DA Upsate: They took away the most popular way for high level pures to get money, and exorbiant amounts at that, the ultimant consiquenses of this update wernt JUST ruining stakeing, but lowering prices so newer player could get stuff easyer.

Think about the big picture, Jagex just dealt a harsh blow to you but an even harder blow to macroers and RWT'ers. Sure the 3k cap is bs, but they're more than enough ways to make cash besides DA.

The GE: This idea is not "terrible" it has ALOT of potential, but controling the prices as they have more or less destroyed high stakes merchanting (buying mass amounts of items (9 mil of dbones at 1.45k) and selling for higher prices (selling for 1.55 makeing about a million coines).

No one is forcing you to use the GE...

EDIT: sorry left a very important part out, by makeing the game easyer to NEW players, it takes away the way that expieranced players played the game, ruining the essence the game wa founded on, and makeing the game harder for high level players who want to make a high amount of money fast, to get what is needed to buy some of the best equptment in game. Sorry, I cant belive I forgot this. :wall:

So newbies have it easier than elites...? :-s

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Evenif PC was taken out, you still got Slayer to make vast amounts of geepee and don't forget Minigames & Dungeons so how can it be hard?.

Staking: High levels easily adapt to the change.

GE: Helps high levels get what they wanted significantly :thumbsup: Minor drawbacks tbh.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

guys if you don't like what jagax has been doing lately well... TELL THEM by joining my boycott of runescape dec. 15 you can go to my thread and support there. we can fix RS, we can save it!

we shall stand and fight, they shall fight and die! this is runescape!!!

plese for the love of rs join my boycott of rs dec. 15