97/99 Slayer & G/A

I removed everything, all you need to know is this:

99slay1copy.png

Look at that, got it some time last week.

I'm going to end up doing slayer untill the new skill comes out.

How ever, I've been playing RS this week doing nothing cause no skill intrests me at all so I doubt the new skill will even get me into doing it. If it costs money I doubt I will want to waste time with it, I like skills that don't need GP cause it shows real skills to get 'em done not just money from the pocket.

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

Additionally, the default forum colors should be used. Variations of color may be used to emphasize SOME words or statements, and can be used by staff members for emphasis in edits and warnings posted. However, use of a color other than the default in every message or entire paragraphs is not permitted as they are difficult to read on many of the forum themes.

:-w

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

That other guy gets his thrills off moaning over other peoples posts, who cares what colour you use? I can read it, i think it would come under that rule if it was yellow or white -.-

Anyways

DAM MAN!!! I LUUUUUURVE UR CAR <3

Good luck on 99 aye, get that hawt cape :)

Nice car, and nice stats...99 slayer owns.

9/10 Good luck on 99 slayer and your future goals

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Shoulda moved to Carrollwood Tbh, or hell even Windermere :lol: :wink:

Not fair that everyone doesnt start off like this in life :cry:

Anywho, Ill getting my Cape soon enough, Id race you too it but hell you would have beaten me either way, and will surely do so now that your already going to be 98 soon. :thumbsup:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

wow.. no offence but your an idiot when it comes to cars..

iam a profesional mechanic by trade , and i work at a customizing/install center for high preformance cars , street and track..

anyways i will get to my point.

you said you have 100 shot of nitrouse , on a 2004 celica GT.

well , just a little information.. i myself own a 2006 celica GT-S , 2.2 litre DOHC. and , i know a little bit about them <3:

if you did indeed run 100 shot , you would 1st of all have to have an aftermarket manifold , valve's , pushrods ..your engine block would need to be reinforced , the bottom half anyways.

tho 100 shot is not that much , the PLASTIC intake that they came stock with would litterally melt , and your exhaust manifold would probably crack from the heat nitrouse burns at. you either left out alot of mods..or your lieing.

ok , second of all..

you are saving for a turbo that produces 7lbs of boost.. wow thats sad!

any car that you buy from factory runs 10+ lbs of boost with a stock turbo , assuming the car came with one.

buddy , you need to honestly look at a t-66 turbo , it produced roughly 25 - 30 lbs of boost at peak RPM range , dialed in you would get a great amount of horsepower gain.

im not trying to be a jerk or anything , but my REAL passion is cars. and customizing them is what i do for a living.

dont waist your money on some foolish child's turbo ..lol..

you wont even notice a 7lbs boost gain , in acceleration or top speed.

dial it in for 20lbs , at around the 5,000 - 7,000 rpm range , 4th gen celica's like ours run peak preformance around that.

i know.. i know... and yes , i do know i have rambled on and on about cars...when this is more of a runescape topic :thumbsup:

so ill give you a 9/10 for your slayer level , its very impressive..

if you ever want to talk cars just send me a message \'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~