Lost Account

Sir_Squal0

Well i have just lost my account as my extreme wa#&$ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã of an rl friend took it. He really is a complete #$%ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã. Before anyone says i must have been account sharing or whatever i must tell you that you're wrong, as im sure other ppl know how when u see some1 quite alot its hard to hide your password from them especially if they sit beside you often. And i know im an idiot but iv decided to start again, from scratch and not to moan horrendously about it. But still i am so!!!! angry!!! omg.... Well on my new account iv decided to just create a pure (i know i hated pures too but their fun as you rly dont lose anything in wild e.g. dds if you're not skulled), and simply enjoy the game. I can't say my last account was anything special; im not one of those players you would congradulate on their achievements. I just want to enjoy the game the way i can so please people dont shout at me and say that i hardly lost anything. So i was wondering if anyone knew of a good rc guide? i would just like a skill that doesnt require much money to do, has good rewards, can spend a good length of time doing and doesnt involve repeatedly clicking e.g. on a tree...

This was a rant/help thread but i felt it more appropriate in the rant forum.

Bye bye.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

A) Was your password fish or something pathetic like that? No wonder it was easy for him to memorize the keys you typed.. Why even type it in front of him at all?? Your password should be at least 15 characters each, ideally, and contain a random strip of numbers and letters.. -.-

B)You can find skill guides in the Articles of Wisdom(?) section on this site.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

sorry to hear that. some friends will backstab even over something as pathetic as character details for a game. good luck with your new account and dont make me kill you for leet speaking. 8-)

A little hint: everything in runescaperequres constant clicking

my skill sudgestion is smithing steel bars. they go for 500+ea and make a good profit. did that with my skiller pure.

Popoto.~<3

Why were you sitting next to someone that played RuneScape and typing in your password anyway? Didn't a red flag just shoot up?

Either way, I can't sympathize with you at all. You really should have taken the steps to make your password and account a lot more secure than it was.

Oh, and I think that password trafficking is a Federal offense. Really want to get back at your alleged "friend"? Wave that in their face.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Why were you sitting next to someone that played RuneScape and typing in your password anyway? Didn't a red flag just shoot up?

Either way, I can't sympathize with you at all. You really should have taken the steps to make your password and account a lot more secure than it was.

Oh, and I think that password trafficking is a Federal offense. Really want to get back at your alleged "friend"? Wave that in their face.

Yes well my was my rl friend... Don't you have someone you know in rl who plays runescape? if so im sure you would see that its very annoying telling them they have to turn around or whatever when you're putting your password in. It would also make them think you don't trust them (as i really don't just now.. i hate the guy.

p.s. my pass was comprised of 14 numbers + letters, and trust me it wasnt obvious.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Yes, I always tell my friend to turn around, I do the same when he types in the password. It' s not that hard, but even if he watched, I memorized my over 20 character password so I can type it in less that two seconds.

And if you call that a friend, then you need to look up "friend" in the dictionary. Really, that' s no friend, that' s a dirty backstabbing liar.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Well i have just lost my account as my extreme wa#&$ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã of an rl friend took it. He really is a complete #$%ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã. Before anyone says i must have been account sharing or whatever i must tell you that you're wrong, as im sure other ppl know how when u see some1 quite alot its hard to hide your password from them especially if they sit beside you often. And i know im an idiot but iv decided to start again, from scratch and not to moan horrendously about it. But still i am so!!!! angry!!! omg.... Well on my new account iv decided to just create a pure (i know i hated pures too but their fun as you rly dont lose anything in wild e.g. dds if you're not skulled), and simply enjoy the game. I can't say my last account was anything special; im not one of those players you would congradulate on their achievements. I just want to enjoy the game the way i can so please people dont shout at me and say that i hardly lost anything. So i was wondering if anyone knew of a good rc guide? i would just like a skill that doesnt require much money to do, has good rewards, can spend a good length of time doing and doesnt involve repeatedly clicking e.g. on a tree...

This was a rant/help thread but i felt it more appropriate in the rant forum.

Bye bye.

Only type in english please ~ Shaz

Oops, sorry about that.

What did you say?

[English translation needed]

What else is against the rules?

Breathing?

You can check out the Tip.It Forum Rules if you are unsure to what the rules cover.

If you feel a moderator made a wrong decision you are free to contact a member of admin.

Please stay on topic.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Yes, I always tell my friend to turn around, I do the same when he types in the password. It' s not that hard, but even if he watched, I memorized my over 20 character password so I can type it in less that two seconds.

And if you call that a friend, then you need to look up "friend" in the dictionary. Really, that' s no friend, that' s a dirty backstabbing liar.

^Good idea and a good point.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

I remember the time my friend did that, I broke his nose and made him lose two teeth. But he had been a real jerk before that anyways so...

But really, be more responsible next time, do not trust anyone, not even your best friend. That's what I've done and I only had one account hacked (a pure pker with 10k) and that kid got his punishment (see previous paragraph).

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

I have about 6 close friends from school that play and I always tell them to turn around. Even if they get my password, there is the PIN to back it up. Then there are my recovery questions/billing info to recover it if they steal my account.

Make sure you take these precautions on your new account. Good luck.

|-| | |_ |_

[bleep] you all