Fight pits - Easiest way to become champ?

Lets_3ekout

I have one task left till I get my karamja gloves 3 but I just can't pull of becoming the champion in the fight pits. I know I should get a team (These aren't "official" right? Sort of like bringing a friend in wildy, meaning you can attack him/her?) but I still can't get it.

So I'm wondering if it's possible just to grab a friend to help me out, get a empty world and get him to let me kill him? Or is there a mimimum ammount of people needed, like 10 or something?

Also, this is my first time so I don't really get all what's with all the monsters from fight caves spawning all over the place. Do they all needed to be killed for me to become champ or do I just have to be the last living person?

Can't wait for my fast Shilo assignments :XD:

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm 109 combat incase you were wondering.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

There just needs to be at least maybe 2 people, I never tried 1 before.

But umm.. basically you just need to kill everyone and then be the champ, and go outside, and repeat..

But that way of getting tokkul's sorta slow S:

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

But that way of getting tokkul's sorta slow S:

I could care less about getting tokul :P

Thanks, was worried I'd have to be beating 30 lvl 90-120's ::'

slayermask3.png

if you can't be friends on atm and dont care about honor or whatever, take food and pots and hide someone where and then when people are weak like the last person kill um.

They somehow find you, trust me on this one. I spent the beginning of a game just trying to run from someone, only to appear near someone else, and then I die. :ohnoes:

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

1) Make friends with the high levels (the ones who are in groups)

2) Wait until everyone else is dead.

3) Wait until the friends kill each other (if they decide to kill you, you're in for), or die from the rangers.

4) Kill remaining people w/ verac.

-- Bring sharks.

-- Bring S brews.

-- Bring S set.

-- Bring S restores.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

-- Bring sharks.

-- Bring S brews.

-- Bring S set.

-- Bring S restores.

I just sorta bought a beserker necky and now a goutweed touber (Since when do they cost around 200k?! :( ) so I prefer to stick to my cheapest options :P Seeing as I'm down to like 200k now.

slayermask3.png

Get a group of your highest leveled friends... 10+ would be fantastic and then head to the pits with food, some entangle runes, and some fire waves. Also melee weapons/armor.

You and your friends team on the high levels first and its all downhill from there. Watch out tho, alot of low level pures with high range or mage like to camp by the high levels and blow their "man-ginas"... so they will try to kill you if you team the higher leveled people... I guess they think a 126 will "like" them better for doing that :roll:

Also, its pretty dam hard to find a empty world.. at least it was when me and my clanmates were messing around in the pits... <.<

Apparently, my signature was to big.