Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

It seems we have no other choice then to wait, do you really want to leave the relative safety of your attic to run from thousands of sprinting infected?

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the masses of them will be dead in a month. We just need a way of protection while we burn the bodies.

I think a few shotguns, a gatling gun and a uzi or 2 ought do it ( I dib gatling gun). Better yet, just scatter the B A I T force across the area.

We need to be ready for RAGE and Romero Zombies, though. And possibly a whole new kind of them. Perhaps one capable of communicaiting with eachother, or being able to run fast? It can't hurt being ready.

Okay, no virus is going to push them beyond normal human limitations.

We need armour as protection while during the bodies, and we pretty much can't let any blood come in contact with ours, with Rage Animals, it's going to be hard.

I thought we agreed that Brooks is an idiot and Romero Zombies are unlikely to ever exists. Also, I bring it up again, if Romero Zombies are allowed to exsist for this discussion, then I get the ability to cast Ultima.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When you said "running fast" I assumed you meant faster than a human can. Rage Zombies can run as fast as they could when they were human.

I think the talking is beyond any type of zombie, simply because of the virus affecting the brain, so maybe basic sounds like grunts and such, but not actual talking, since when we talk, it is pretty much just a memory of those words coming back, and zombies have no memory.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

First I would grab the guns i currently own, shotgun, hunting rifle. I would then retreat to my attic and build a sort of barricade holding point and hold off the zombies. As I woudl doing this other survivors would be rigging my house to collapse and a either rappelling ropes or zip lines. Then when we could no longer hold of the zombies we would rappel/zip out the window. We would then get the the army navy store in town and get new weapons. The rest of my plan is classified but i can tell you it involves a polar bear, a gas station, and with a little luck an F-22.

My second zombie plan is to obtain an 18 wheeler(for the purpose of smashing through any zombies that get in my way) I would then drive it to a naval base and I would take a submarine. I would then drive said submarine to approximately 1 mile off shore, and only bring it back to collect food and survivors. i would have a water filtration system and a lot of fishing nets. I'm not sure if i would take a nuclear submarine or a usual fossil fuel powered one.

My third zombie plan which i just thought of is to steal an aircraft carrier rather than a submarine. I would then set up a colony on the surface of said carrier and within it (much like Rivet City in Fallout 3). During severe a storms I would have to take it into port and some survivors would be on zombie watch. If zombies decide to become real today, come to this thread and i shall tell you what military base I intend to acquire said carrier from, all non zombies are welcome. Also as a side note, the government of this floating colony would be a Democracy, however in the event of a zombie attack, we shall allow the most militarily skilled among us to be a temporary ruler to defend against said zombie attack.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

First I would grab the guns i currently own, shotgun, hunting rifle. I would then retreat to my attic and build a sort of barricade holding point and hold off the zombies. As I woudl doing this other survivors would be rigging my house to collapse and a either rappelling ropes or zip lines. Then when we could no longer hold of the zombies we would rappel/zip out the window. We would then get the the army navy store in town and get new weapons. The rest of my plan is classified but i can tell you it involves a polar bear, a gas station, and with a little luck an F-22.

a polar bear :?

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Shoot 'em down with my Colt air gun(evenp zombies they can't survive a headshot), when the clip is empty I've got a normal rifle shaped air gun, a saloon rifle and hollow tip bullets, a bow, a butterfly knfe, a khukri, two shortsword bayonets, a dagger bayonet, a justing sword, several diferent other knives and a blue belt in karate.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Shoot 'em down with my air gun(evenp zombies they can't survive a headshot), when the clip is empty I've got a bow, a butterfly knfe, a khukri, two shortsword bayonets, a dagger bayonet, a justing sword, several diferent other knives and a blue belt in karate.

Grats, you'd last all of 2 days.

actually its more likely to be a few hours, he is likely to be overcome by zombies faster than he can shoot them down. but he can be a diversion while everyone else escapes, so let him continue with his plan, id say

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Oh, cool, now not only will you be dead, you'll be dead and stupid. Do you really think that a BB gun has the force to penetrate the human skull and do significant damage to the brain?

While this would normally be true, zombies skulls become soft and mushy, which is why zombies heads can take on such strange shapes. Thus why you should not fight zombies with a baseball bat. Though the airgun is a stupid idea anyway. :thumbdown:

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh, cool, now not only will you be dead, you'll be dead and stupid. Do you really think that a BB gun has the force to penetrate the human skull and do significant damage to the brain?

While this would normally be true, zombies skulls become soft and mushy, which is why zombies heads can take on such strange shapes. Thus why you should not fight zombies with a baseball bat. Though the airgun is a stupid idea anyway. :thumbdown:

Sir, welcome to B.A.I.T.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Ever notice how archeologists have found human bones that are millions of years old? yeah. They're not gonna rot in a week and a half of being dead.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

what pray tell is B.A.I.T, because if you tried to use me as zombie bait the first thing i would do as a zombie is make your [wagon] a zombie.

2pzzjb9.jpg

if you believe it is a good idea to fight zombies with an airgun, and you agree that zombies heads stay as hard as humans, by all means i suggest you try killing someone with an airsoft gun, without shooting them in the eye.

2pzzjb9.jpg

The virus which causes zombieism causes the victim to rot at an increased rate, so I suppose i can admit i was wrong about mushyness, that is just the tissue, but the bones have to become brittle and easily cracked/ punctureable.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Decreased rate actually. Since the virus kills pretty much everything that's not human if it infects them, it makes it harder for bacteria to build up and for it to rot. If we're going with romero-type zombies, it would take up to 5 years or more for the brain to rot. The bones would still be fully intact barring other injuries though, probably. Maybe a bit more brittle.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

And we've moved beyond those types.

In the interests of realism, we've moved onto Rage zombies. The scary thing being that these are possible, through an extreme mutation of rabies, so it takes effect faster and makes them increasingly more violent.

Oh, and I want your source.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

this is just a crude source, but i would also like your source to hopefully further extend my zombie knowledge and better form my zombie plan.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

2pzzjb9.jpg

Uh, no. Zombie skulls retain their shape and strength as human skulls would.

No mather how little damage the air gunns would do the swords, bow and saloon rifle would still kill them.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1