Grand Exchange BS!

yaff2

well, i decided i was going to buy a zerker ring, so what do i do, i go to the G\E and i click on one to buy it, i wasnt getting any responses, so i decided to up the price, so, i click on it, and click the x, and then, when i go to up the price, i was left with like 50k in my invo! i was like WHAT THE HELL! I JUST HAD OVER 3M IN MY INVO! and upped the price to 2.7. SO WHAT THE @*()!

i then scoll up in the chat box. and it said that i bought some of it, but didnt complete the transfer, becayse just as i clicked the x, it was being bought...

so now im withough a ZERKER RING and im out almost 1m! HOW @*(!#@ STUPID IS THIS!

i wanna shoot jagex in the head. all of the workers.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

i went to buy a zerker ring. i offerd 2.6m, nothing was being found for that price, so i went to jack my offer to 2.7, but once i clicked the X to cancel my offer, some of the offer started, so i lost some cash

its confusing yes, but BULL @#%^

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

i went to buy a zerker ring. i offerd 2.6m, nothing was being found for that price, so i went to jack my offer to 2.7, but once i clicked the X to cancel my offer, some of the offer started, so i lost some cash

WHAT THE -BLEEP-?!

I didn't know that could happen! :?

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

Hmm...Did you collect your item in Collect items? If you didn't check it. It is probably there.

no, its not there. nothings there, not even my cash

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Hmm...Did you collect your item in Collect items? If you didn't check it. It is probably there.

no, its not there. nothings there, not even my cash

Too bad you can't see who you're buying from, otherwise you could message them saying "where's my 3/4th (or whatever the percentage) of the zerker ring?"

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

How is shooting them in the head going to solve anything? You could be prosecuted under federal law for that. Be careful what you say.

My view of that quote is perfectly summarised in your avatar.

Yaff you should query it, JaGeX might not be able to help you but they might be able to stop it from happening in the future to others.

spacescenev24.jpg

WHAT THE -BLEEP-?!

I didn't know that could happen! :?

woah, thats really not right. Definitely should report to Jagex because that could affect others. Im surprised it didn't happen to me either, i usually always click the x really quick.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg