This weeks poll...

fat_klutz

How about what I am not looking forward to. All these updates (except chirstmas event) are combat baced. I suppose you could "claim" gravestone is a construction update, but who is going to go around killing themselves so people can see their gravestone. Anybody who skills has really nothing to look forward to except a billion stupid rants in RSOF about the new updates that bump their *educated* rants to pg 51.

Anybody else feel this way?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Or you could train combat so that you can do some of the new updates. You're complaining about the fact that you made your character a skiller.

EDIT: Yeh I have been a bit harsh. Just wait till the next couple of months and maybe a skilling update will come along. Jagex can't please everyone, but since majority of players train combat they are pleasing the majority.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Saying the updates are pointless is not agreeing with klutz at all. Klutz didn't say anything about them being pointless, simply that they are combat based and not skill based.

Personally I think you should be happy that you get an update that's making the game more fun/whatever. If you don't like combat then don't complain about the combat related update, cause guess what, this game has a large part based on combat.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Technically, attack/strength/etc are all skills. So a true skiller will also raise these.

Remember that January's updates will probably be a big skiller update, if you count a new skill as a big skiller update.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

Technically, attack/strength/etc are all skills. So a true skiller will also raise these.

Remember that January's updates will probably be a big skiller update, if you count a new skill as a big skiller update.

The term "Skiller" means Non-Combat skiller. Its common sense.

Did you call a Staker a Pker? I mean they ARE killing players... -.-

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

The term "Skiller" means Non-Combat skiller. Its common sense.

Did you call a Staker a Pker? I mean they ARE killing players... -.-

Same Difference :P

Epee-Signature-2.png

In this update Jagex is trying to be kool but for what reason... NONE!!!

I dont get it??

Each time u die in wildly u get a grave?!?! that stays there forever??

PPl die everyday in wild. From level 1-3 in varrock it would be overcrowded with graves and itll be anoying.

LOL imagine if they made grave bots - bots that kill each other in wild to make every pixel a grave just to screw rs around.

How u make graves?? Cconstruct level? or pay like 2k?? i dont know.

I was kind of upset, no quest this month :-k

BUT i do look forward to the new mini games, Im glad they are working ranks into the highscores with them too

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

GE is a skiller update, no? I do agree that skillers tend to be ignored, but we really shouldn't complain when we just received the biggest skiller update last week.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

^^ uhhm.. *rattles his brain* is the answer? no?

I also noticed it all seemed combat and I would say I was a little disappointed except I am used to it by now. 5 years makes you as emotionless as a rock when it comes to being disappointed by lack of skiller updates.

I am not saying these updates will be bad. I just wish they updated the skills abit more. =S And to ALL those people who point out skilling updates that had the requirement of 50-70. I.. I.. meh your ganna spam it anyway so go ahead.

Updates are updates. Sometimes we get Recipes for Disasters, sometimes we get Contacts!.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I agree with klutz, seems to be a rather pointless update.

Klutz didn't say they were pointless, in fact they aren't. Just because they aren't for skillers doesn't mean it's pointless.

On Topic: I think jagex really needs to please the majority after the duel arena complete failure, so it's normal they're throwing those mini games and such.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog