RC'ing 105k Nats, worth it?

Dazzuh

I'm currently 59 Runecrafting, i don't particularly enjoy using the Abyss but RC'ing nats is one of the more fun skills that i do.

I was wondering if RC'ing around 105k nats for 75 RC and over 21m profit is worth it though?

How long does RC'ing that amount of nats take in HOURS?

Are the benefits of 75+ RC much greater?

Also, do you generally think i should do it? I'm not one to quit easy, and like I said kind of enjoy the abyss and have quite a high tolerance for it.

~aB

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

At 59 Runecrafting, you should be able to craft about ~900 Natures Per Hour. Yes it's worth it, because you get a 21M lump sum at the end. :shock:

At 75 Runecrafting you also unlock a large pouch, which should aid you on your quest to 91 runecrafting. (Go for 91 :lol:)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I take it that somebody's disgruntled, but he's a georgia fan so I laugh at his face.

Haha

I'd say around 120 hours, by the way.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Why not try ZMI? I dont know what level this person started at but from x-91 he got 70m off the runes he sold in the end. But Rcing Nats maybe better since you would get more $$, but then again ZMI is faster.

Honestly, ZMI is your best bet for speed to 75, plus you will still make a nice lump of cash from the runes you get. At 75 if you want pure cash, then do cosmics. Its been calculated to earn you a little over 600k per hour :-$

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Why not try ZMI? I dont know what level this person started at but from x-91 he got 70m off the runes he sold in the end. But Rcing Nats maybe better since you would get more $$, but then again ZMI is faster.

Honestly, ZMI is your best bet for speed to 75, plus you will still make a nice lump of cash from the runes you get. At 75 if you want pure cash, then do cosmics. Its been calculated to earn you a little over 600k per hour :-$

Personally I haven't had much luck selling off my 12K Cosmic runes on the Grand Exchange but I had no problem selling off 4K Law runes.

As mentioned before, you can runecraft Nature runes using the Fairy Rings; there's the somewhat long and painful way and the quick and almost as fast as the Abyss way.

Long and painful:

- Start at Zanaris bank (Lost City, Fairy City/Dimension)

- Load up on essence, using all available pouches

- Run to Fairy Rings and code in C-K-R.

- Run through Jungle to Nature altar

- Runecraft all essence, including pouches

- Exit Nature altar

- Run to Fairy Rings

- Run to Zanaris bank

- Repeat

Almost as Fast as the Abyss Way:

- Start at Edgeville bank

- Run north over bridge and south to Fairy Rings

- Use Zanaris Fairy Rings and code in C-K-R

- Glory teleport to Edgeville

- Repeat

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

[hide=Long Quote]

Personally I haven't had much luck selling off my 12K Cosmic runes on the Grand Exchange but I had no problem selling off 4K Law runes.

As mentioned before, you can runecraft Nature runes using the Fairy Rings; there's the somewhat long and painful way and the quick and almost as fast as the Abyss way.

Long and painful:

- Start at Zanaris bank (Lost City, Fairy City/Dimension)

- Run to Fairy Rings and code in C-K-R.

- Exit Nature altar

- Run to Fairy Rings

- Run to Zanaris bank

- Repeat

Almost as Fast as the Abyss Way:

- Start at Edgeville bank

- Run north over bridge and south to Fairy Rings

- Use Zanaris Fairy Rings and code in C-K-R

- Glory teleport to Edgeville

- Repeat

[/hide]

How much are you trying to sell your cosmics for?? I bought all mine for 150 ea.. I bought 37k of them for 94 mage. They are very easy to sell at that price and seeing as you are making double cosmics per ess they seem to be nearly quadruple the price of one p ess.

You figure:

80 per ess (70-75 if your patient) on the forums

150 per cosmic x2 (double cosmics)

Thats around what? 300 / 80 = 3.75 times more profit per ess crafted.

Here are some calcs if your an extremely patient person.

70 ea per ess (forums)

180 ea per cosmic (forums) x2

360 / 70 = 5.14 times more profit per ess crafted

-----------------------------------------------

Just some random stuff I realized =D> Woopty doo for me! :P

At 59 Runecrafting, you should be able to craft about ~900 Natures Per Hour. Yes it's worth it, because you get a 21M lump sum at the end. :shock:

At 75 Runecrafting you also unlock a large pouch, which should aid you on your quest to 91 runecrafting. (Go for 91 :lol:)

At 59 runecrafting, I could do 1.8k per hour. I'd give you about fifty hours to do 105k, and yes, it's completely worth it, especially through the Abyss. you don't burn out easily in there, as it's actually enjoyable and varying. All those who gave you 900-1.3k per hour aren't very fast runecrafters. :wink:

And btw, the fairy rings are really crappy. They're wayyy slower, and wayyy more boring.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

At 59 runecrafting, I could do 1.8k per hour. I'd give you about fifty hours to do 105k, and yes, it's completely worth it, especially through the Abyss. you don't burn out easily in there, as it's actually enjoyable and varying. All those who gave you 900-1.3k per hour aren't very fast runecrafters. :wink:

And btw, the fairy rings are really crappy. They're wayyy slower, and wayyy more boring.

Mind giving us a method with your madness?? :-k If I can do near 2k nats per trip, hell I will start runecrafting tomorrow and it is the only stat that bores me to the core :boohoo:

Mind giving us a method with your madness?? :-k If I can do near 2k nats per trip, hell I will start runecrafting tomorrow and it is the only stat that bores me to the core :boohoo:

'Kay. I use super energies, which I know some don't. I use the abyss, and I never let anything distract my focus. When I want to type messages, I always type them either immediately after I click to move or while I'm working on an abyssal obstacle, and my hand is always back on the mouse so as to lose absolutely no time while runecrafting. I make a point to get involved in a few lengthy conversations per hour, so as not to burn out. I listen to high-energy, upbeat music. I watch Lightning chat, periodically inserting a message or two, so as not to get bored ever. Boredom is your main enemy while runecrafting. If you get bored, you'll never come back, and your production will be hurt while you stay.

There are a few of my secrets. Hope some of them help. Obviously, not all of them are for everyone, but a few of them are bound to work for you. However, if you don't honestly enjoy the skill, you'll never be a top notch producer.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

I have to agree to agree with Klanaos, 900-1300 essence per hour is very slow indeed. I can use all 4 pouches, and do an average of around 52 essence a trip. I can consistently do 2.5k essence an hour. Assuming with 50-74 runecrafting you do around 42 essence per hour on average, you can do around 2k essence/hour resulting in 18k Experience/hour. With essence at 80 each, natures around 280 each, you get 400k an hour then minus the price of super energies, and you are left with approximately 364-376k an hour (dependant on price and equipment worn).

There are many little tricks you can do that increase your speed per trip only slightly but, when you combine alot of them together, the time reduction adds up nicely. Doing at least 40 trips an hour is where you should be at for prolonged runecrafting, otherwise there are many other better ways to make money.

Using the Ourania Altar is faster experience, but there is no way someone made 70m from x-91 runecrafting. At 90 rc, before the price dropped, you could make approx 108gp (max amount before 91) per essence and 17.96 experience per essence. From level 1, it takes 5,902,831 experience to get to 91. Even using a combination of average experience at 50 rc (15.97) and maximum amount of profit per essence (108). The maximum amount of profit here is just short of 40million. Seeing as you can't get to those max gp/ess while getting min xp/ess, you are looking at around 30m or less being made.

ydrasil.png