Tip.it monthly macro reporting day

Guest mauranius

TMMR-day or Tip.it monthly macro reporting day

---------------------------------------------------------

Why a TMMR-day?

There has been more complaints from the p2p as well as the f2p world about the increase of macroers. These bots can drive people crazy even more then they are already.

As a matter of fact some statistics show that the amount of macroers may be exceeding over 30% in the free world, and Jagex fails to cope with the large number of macroers created. Moderaters don't always have time to report every macroer.

Then this idea comes along: what if we, as a community, give out a helping hand to jagex by systematically gather every month on a random pre-selected day in a few groups?

What do we do at TMMR-day?

At TMMR-day we will gather in some quantities of groups and spent 1 hour on reporting macroers in a given pre-selected area. If both f2p as p2p will come along these groups might be subdivided since in p2p there is a lot more space to cover. Each month we will try to select certain area's that still hold a high macroing concentration and we will reveal that area just before we go there so macroers will not be able to flee before we come.

Macroing places

Okey this is a bit hard for me, since i am f2p i don;t know a lot of macroing spots in p2p, but i hope some members have knowledge of this.

F2p:

WC-macroers

Draynor Willows

Varrock Yews

Draynor Yews

Falador Yews

Rimmington Willows

Fishing-Macroers:

Karamja Lobsters

P2p:

Wilderniss bots:

Green dragon bots, wildy (these can be tracked & hunted down after being reported)

Runecrafting-Macroers:

law altar

nature altar

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please add comments, and tell me where you find macroers. And most of all tell me if you think you would like to join this monthly raids?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only would that be good to report many bots but an enjoyable social event as well. Nice idea.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

no we will report all bots several times in confined spaces to make sure they get atleast 2-5 reports each. This we do in several groups on different worlds. In the 60 seconds delay we will write down the name of the macroer you reported, then at the end of the day send a pm with a list of these names. I will then put these in excel and watch every month 1 day before we go out again if we had any succes last time.

This seems cool! There are LOTS of them under Melzar's maze. There are 4 yew trees there.

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

It's amusing how players try to take it upon themselves to do things like this when it really does absolutely nothing. Firstly if they are macroers, they are using an edited client so Jagex knows who they are as soon as they log in. Secondly because the low leveled default clothing with chinese names get reported so much that adding 1 or 2 extra will do nothing but slow jagex down.

It's amusing how players try to take it upon themselves to do things like this when it really does absolutely nothing. Firstly if they are macroers, they are using an edited client so Jagex knows who they are as soon as they log in. Secondly because the low leveled default clothing with chinese names get reported so much that adding 1 or 2 extra will do nothing but slow jagex down.

HE MACROS HE DOSENT WANT US REPORTING HIM!! LETS REPORT HIM AND THEN PK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of it but I reported over 100 Wood cutting bots over 3 days and I returned to the spot where I reported them and all the names that I reported were still there not touched by Jagex all you can do is kill them and or get Player moderators report them.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming