70 Magic yes please.

Yesterday I got 70 ranged (you can go check, it's in this forum too :D ) and then I did some construction and decided to head for 70 mage. Did mage arena for cape, unlocked all god spells and then did family crest for chaos gauntlets. Then I went to metal dragons =)

70Magic2.png

If you want to compare my stats to yesterdays then sure :

[hide=70 Ranged picture]70Ranged.png[/hide]

And I still don't like people who rate 0/10 or something like that as a joke, so don't do it now either.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

I guess ppl gave you bad ratings for lvl 70 because it's not an end goal, but a beginning. Though lvl 70 seems 3/4ths of a way to 99, it's actually not. It's only around 35% of the way. Congrats on 70, though. I just thought that I'd offer a little perspective.

Ewsentinel.png

KoAClan.org for adults

Thanks everyone <3:<3:<3:

And yeah I made a plan : become a tank and I'm not going to let GoF make me fail at it :XD:

So my plan is to get 90 defence, 90 hp, 90 prayer and 90 ranged or magic or both :) That's 100combat with the requirements filled. I know it's going to take me long, but I'll keep going unless something special happens. (Like a weapon with 80 attack or 75 strength requirement... :-w

Now my next goal is not combat goal, it's get fishing trophies. So I'll be fishing in catherby world 99 or some other world. Maybe some questing in between.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Though lvl 70 seems 3/4ths of a way to 99, it's actually not. It's only around 35% of the way. Congrats on 70, though. I just thought that I'd offer a little perspective.

It's 5,7% of the way ;)

Congratz again. :P

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

I guess ppl gave you bad ratings for lvl 70 because it's not an end goal, but a beginning. Though lvl 70 seems 3/4ths of a way to 99, it's actually not. It's only around 35% of the way. Congrats on 70, though. I just thought that I'd offer a little perspective.

It's not 35%, more like 6%..

Palas1.png

8\10. Gratz!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge