Does wearing pink make you gay?

freecw

ok, i don't wear pink just because i don' tlike the color. but then one of my shirts got bleaced and now it has a pink spot on it. and when i wear it to school people ask me if i'm gay. i don't get it, its just pink. i no lots of people that think pink if for pimps while some think its for [bleep]gets.

do you guys think pink if for [bleep]s?

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Its just a colour. How can wearing a colour make you gay?

Some unintelligent people will automaticly apply the steriotype to you, but since they would do somthing like that, their opinions really don't matter much now do they?

Most people around here wear pink for the sake of "looking cool" and being like "HAR HAR LOOK, I WAREZZ PINK!!1" It has become like the new "cool, gangster" thing to do. Oversize pink shirts to ridiculously baggy pink jeans to even uneccessarily long pink shoelaces. It's getting ridiculous. And every last one of them that wear it to be gangster would make fun of a homosexual wearing it the very first chance they get. It's sick.

Unless you really enjoy wearing it and like the color, don't put pink clothing on. Personally, I think it looks pretty bad on most guys unless you have your hair a certain way and it compliments the rest of your clothes (in which case if you did all that, you'd either be called gay or here in New York, a metrosexual :P )

Most people around here wear pink for the sake of "looking cool" and being like "HAR HAR LOOK, I WAREZZ PINK!!1" It has become like the new "cool, gangster" thing to do. Oversize pink shirts to ridiculously baggy pink jeans to even uneccessarily long pink shoelaces. It's getting ridiculous. And every last one of them that wear it to be gangster would make fun of a homosexual wearing it the very first chance they get. It's sick.

Unless you really enjoy wearing it and like the color, don't put pink clothing on. Personally, I think it looks pretty bad on most guys unless you have your hair a certain way and it compliments the rest of your clothes (in which case if you did all that, you'd either be called * or here in New York, a metrosexual :P )

thats how it was here. for like a week people weared pink and they said it was cool. but them some said that it was gay. now most people think its gay.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

I don't think it makes you gay. Neither do I think that that many gay people wear it--not that I know of, anyway. Still, I don't think it looks especially nice on men, either. I suppose it depends what sort of pink you're talking about, as well: shocking pink might have a different effect than very pale pink.

Pink is a colour, it's stylish too.

Nothing wrong with it. It has too much feminine hype.

I don't call a girl wearing black or blue a transexual.

I wear a pink shirt to work sometimes and im straight.

The reason why you were "teased" is because your friends are immature.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Get new friends. lol

I notice a lot lately that guys are wearing blaze pink abercrombie/whatever shirts and they think it's cool...

Now, I don't laugh at them because I think they're homosexual, I laugh because they look incredibley [developmentally delayed]ed.

Homosexual? No. Stupid? YES.

anyone who bases someones sexuality, based on the color of the clothes they wear, isn't worth talking to anyways.

some people are ignorant, and homophobic.

the word gay is not an insult.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

Pink is ugly as hell, it looks awsome one women but on men its is just wrong, it simply the way it is, people should not be wearing pink i think people that do have weird little issues.

Congratulations on having a broad-minded opinion. I respect that.

Pinks pretty cool, not my favourite but i'd wear it

logo.jpg

Since the film 'Alfie came out, alot of my friends have been wearing pink, and one in particular too much. I have one shirt that is a 'salmon'y colour, and i think it looks very nice, but people I know wear it, simply because its pink.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Must admit, when a guy wears pink, I do rather like it :D It shows he's got confidence/style, really :P

Then, I'm a girl, and I love wearing hot pink, too. :D

Not that there aren't amazingly nice things to say about blacks and blues, on guys, or on girls. :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Wearing pink shows that u are rich coz theres a certain type of textile that is very difficult to make and is naturally pink.

=> pink = pimp *lol*

But if ur wearing ONLY pink, ya... um... Id also have my doubts on which side of the river u are :wink:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Ahh! Worst quote EVER is "Real men wear pink."

Stupidest thing ever, some colour fad doesn't make you a real man, I'm just gonna stop talking about that quote because it makes me mad.

I don't see why wearing pink is gay though... It's just a colour, I don't like pink but I don't mind if someone actually likes pink (Not the people who wear pink because they think it's cool).

personally I don't like pink on men. It just doesn't look good on anyone in my eyes. However I don't think it makes you gay or homosexual in anyway, but people will not stop thinking for some time because ever since the whole "gangster/thug in pink" came out pink has always been a more "womanly" color.

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

i dont have a problem with people wearing pink. i dont wear pink but thats just me. sure its traditionally a girls colour. what i hate is when guys wear pink saying its punk. which is complete [cabbage].

homophobia is the biggest load of crap. modern media crap is responsible. ps im not gay. and i dont have a problem if people are.

I have two Pink polo shirts that I wear, collar up. 8)

Here lies my point - A victim of horrible trends. Pink shirts on guys AND flipping up your collar. Lammmmme.

I actually saw a guy in the mall flip his collar up on purpose and I laughed. Like, literally laughed. Why would you WANT to look like 1960's Elvis? I don't get it.