Does wearing pink make you gay?

freecw

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@J_Rod_The_Ti: See, that's the thing. You wear pink because it suits you. Unlike a lot of people who do it just to be "in" or whatnot. Props for that.

@gehjl: I was unaware that "gabbing attention" means people "dig" whatever got their attention. I guess with your logic the next fad will be purple, blue and bright green chicken suits :roll:

Exactly. gehjl, are you going to dye your hair blue and [bleep]e it 10 feet in the air? That would surely get attention - Too bad it's the wrong kind of attention. They'll think you're a dork.

Any girl that swoons over a guy in pink is not worth any guy's time. Seriously.

I wear pink and Im not gy.. :P :D

Nahh, some guys at my school wear pink too, but no one calls em g.y

I like pink on guys, a pink polo can be nice. Its just as normal as red or blue imo.

So, you guys are telling me i shouldn't wear pink because it it might grab some1's attention? If you're walking through the mall wearing a pink shirt, if a girl that likes pink sees you, you have a better chance of her looking at you.

@gehjl: I was unaware that "gabbing attention" means people "dig" whatever got their attention. I guess with your logic the next fad will be purple, blue and bright green chicken suits :roll:

Um.......rewrite your first sentence, it made no sence.

Exactly. gehjl, are you going to dye your hair blue and [bleep]e it 10 feet in the air? That would surely get attention - Too bad it's the wrong kind of attention. They'll think you're a dork.

Any girl that swoons over a guy in pink is not worth any guy's time. Seriously

My first paragraph applies to you. Yes, [bleep]ing my hair up and dying it blue would get the attention of rockers. Your style depends on the girls you wanna attract.

And what's wrong with a girl liking you because you wear pink? I can't like girls that have the surfer look because i like that style? That's the style i like on girls. I also love the classy look. So i'm not supposed to "swoon" over a girl dressed the way i like?

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

lol if u need a pink shirt to grab a girls attention or "getting a better chance at her looking at u" then thats sad. A real guy doesnt need a pink shirt to make a girl look at u...

now for my view...

if u wearing pink with a hot outfit then its aight and if u wearing a hot outfit period then its aight but if it dont match then its not aight. And if u wear it to be cool then its not aight and ur a sad lil person. looks is wat matters at first

if you really want to get the attention of a girl do the following:

while she is about to cross the street, if there is a car going by, jump in front of the car immediately! Then she will come over(if you're still alive) and say "are you ok?" Who knows, maybe you will even get her to walk you to the hospital?

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

wearing pink doesn't make you gay. It just makes you somebody who likes to wear pink. You should wear what you want to wear and just go with what happens.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

*sigh*

Ok gehjl, let's go through this again....

wow, guys, come to South beach in florida, see how much pink you'll see. Pink is in, and not just the plain pink polo, lacoste shirts, but the one's with stripes and buttons. I wear pink shirts, i like em, and a lot of people that i hang out with do also.

I originally had no problem with that when I first read that. But now it seems that you're one of the people wearing pink to be part of the "in" crowd.

What's the first thing a girl sees when she sees a guy? How he looks. She doesn't see the personality, the sense of humor, the smarts, or all that. Some girs (and i said some) when they see a guy in pink, it grabs their attention. Hence "girls dig pink" and if a girl i'm talking to likes pink, am i not gonna wear it because it might make me look shallow? You're never supposed to stop impressing a girl.

I probably should've made that more blunt since you obviously missed the connection. So here it is:

Just because females like pink, that does not mean that they will like it on males.

And given the current fad of wearing pink, chances are they'll assume you're just part of the crowd wanting to be "in". Which brings us to the next issue.

So, you guys are telling me i shouldn't wear pink because it it might grab some1's attention? If you're walking through the mall wearing a pink shirt, if a girl that likes pink sees you, you have a better chance of her looking at you.

Granted the chances of her looking at you might go up. That still doesn't mean that anything after that will aswell (Refer to above comment about being part of the crowd).

And what's wrong with a girl liking you because you wear pink? I can't like girls that have the surfer look because i like that style? That's the style i like on girls. I also love the classy look. So i'm not supposed to "swoon" over a girl dressed the way i like?

There's nothing wrong with chicks liking guys for wearing pink. However, when people start to dress as someone they're not is when problems arise.

I have no idea where you got the impression that you can't like the chicks you like.

Seems to me that you're putting words in our moths.

Cliffs: You seem to need a shirt to get chicks to notice you. Grow some balls and be yourself.

speaking of being different. i really hate that its cool to be different now. its like punk is suddenly cool. thats hard to get around. i want to be different but now its cool to be different. so what do i do? be like everyone else? but that would mean being different. hell ive got myself confused

and also. saying that gays wear pink and are softys or whatever is cabbage. i know a * guy. he is really cool. he is one of the funniest guys i know, and he does not act girly at all. he rides bmx and if anyone here rides they will know thats gona get you hurt pretty damn fast.

and what the * is with censoring gay. it shouldnt be an offensive word.

Its this whole new "high school mentality" where you have to be unique and have problems and stick out and stuff. At my school theres about 30 lesbians and 1/4 of the school is emo/goth and has died hair or something.

seriously. after reading the last few pages you people sound like a whole lot of girls. arguing over clothes and fashion sence.

and gehjl. stop stereotyping. your making a huge fool of yourself. maybe take yourself outside and away from the computer and have a look at what the world is really like.

wow oz, thx for the tip. How did I never think of that. Maybe it's cuz i have 2 much time since i quit off RS for the whole summer :roll: . And yes, i do go out. I work 4-5 days a week, and I went to the movies last night. But thx for your concern. Nice to kno you care about me.

Oh, and Oz, how about you stop steroetyping assuming that every1 here has no life. :roll: :roll:

Well since we have to go back to the begining to get this sorted out, here we go. I never really had a style before. My bro-in-law took me shopping and he helped me pick out clothes. After that, i've been into the "South beach style" lol, that's what I call it. I loved how I looked and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. I did not start wearing this just to be "in". There's nowhere to be "in" here. My friends were still my friends no matter what I wore. I'm not in high skool where there's "in" crowds. I don't wear pink just to be part of the "in" crowd. I don't wear pink everyday. I have about 2 shirts with pink in them. I have plenty of other shirts, you guys are assuming I wear pink everyday just so i get girls to look at me. I said it does help get some girls to look at you. When I go to the mall wearing 1 of my 2 pink shirts, i notice some (SOME) girls look back. And yes, I agree, dressing as some1 you're not is stupid. I love the "South beach style" and i have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Short: I said that comment about "going to south beach and all you see is pink" because they were asking if wearing pink makes you gay. I just used that to point out that it's not just for gays, that a lot of people wear them. I do not wear them just to be part of the "in" crowd down there nor do I wear them because it's part of the style atm. I love the way I look in it.

*edit=

I see where you misunderstood me Darkrick:

wow, guys, come to South beach in florida, see how much pink you'll see. Pink is in, and not just the plain pink polo, lacoste shirts, but the one's with stripes and buttons. I wear pink shirts, i like em, and a lot of people that i hang out with do also.

The last sentence is what you misunderstood, and it's my fault also. I worded it wrong. You read it as that my friends wear pink so I wear pink. 2 of my friends wear pink and that's it. 1 before me and 1 after me. I never started to wear them just because they did. Sorry for the mis-direction. I don't even kno what i was thinking when I wrote that.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Ok, Gangsters like pink... I hate gangsters....

But I'm emo, and Pink owns...

Its just a color, and it *does* show femininitality

but there nothing wrong with that at all.... Girls LOVE guys that are emotional and care for them.

Try it out man, It works for me and the friendss I have that are Emo...

It's just a colour and I think people shouldn't give a [cabbage]. But unfornately it's some kind of gay signal if a man wears it.

So I wouldn't wear it not only because of the 'gay signal' but because I just don't like the colour, definetely not my colour. And I don't want to send the wrong signal of myself, espcesially not to the ladies :wink: .

Btw, whats with the word "gay" being cencored? It was unsencored some time ago but now it got sencored again, why? And "homo" is cencored to be 'alternative living', yes they are alternative living but why did you have to censor it? :? . Its kinda funny, have we got a homofobic mod?

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Btw, whats with the word "gay" being cencored? It was unsencored some time ago but now it got sencored again, why? And "homo" is cencored to be 'alternative living', yes they are alternative living but why did you have to censor it? :? . Its kinda funny, have we got a homofobic mod?

Not really. I think it's safer to censor them because we cannot account for the pre-puberty idiots who use those words as a derogretary term.

Sad but true.

but there nothing wrong with that at all.... Girls LOVE guys that are emotional and care for them.

You are an idiot. Classing everyone like that? If I wore a big pink shirt, baggy jeans, would you assume I'm a gangster who likes pink? Its funny how things work out that way. I wear big clothes, and people look at me like some type of gangster. Yet I have a 95% average, lol.

Also, you are saying you hate gangsters who like pink, but your emo and you love pink? Wtf? Why not just dont mention gangsters, since they had nothing to do with what you are talking about. Loser.

signaturecj5.jpg

i generaly dont like discusions on fashion...

Pink is an okay colour... really it is. its all that neon pink that makes guys hate it. i dont like neon pink, except on a girl in a mini skirt :wink:

But its fine for a guy to where a shirt with pink like having white with a tint of red. Its perfectly fine!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I have a couple pink poloshirts, doesn't bother me when people think lol, it was my girlfriend that gave me one of them so judge me if you wish lol.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

Stereotype more please? IMO, they're more likely to think that you're a whimp or a loser if you go acting all 'emo'.

It's true what they say about real mean wearing pink or even purple. All the people that call it gay aren't secure enough with their sexuality to wear it. So the ones that do wear it, are real men, and because they don't care what everyone thinks.

I have a couple pink poloshirts, doesn't bother me when people think lol, it was my girlfriend that gave me one of them so judge me if you wish lol.

Agreed. The chicks love the pink :D

Do you wear them with a kilt? :lol:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!