Does wearing pink make you gay?

freecw

It looks good on me, and I rather like it. I see lots of people at the skatepark, with skinny jeans, and a pink shirt. Just a straight as this guy's mouth: :| . My friend has purple velvet pants that look great on him, and people always ask me if he's gay. Just as straight as the smiley I used before, too. Pink does not make you gay. This also shows how much hate is left against homosexuals, too.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just makes you LOOK gay.

I saw a dude at the movies the other day, he was wearing a pink shirt, girls shorts (literally) and pink sandles. Now, he thinks he's being "trendy" and "cool" with the whole "chicks dig dudes in pink" crap, but really...He looks like a flaming homo. When his girlfriend handed him her purse to hold while she went to the bathroom, I busted out laughing. He looked like a freakin' drag queen.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Chicks don't dig dudes in pink. You just look like a queer, and chicks apparently dig queers. For some reason. I haven't figured that part out, yet.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I saw a dude at the movies the other day, he was wearing a pink shirt, girls shorts (literally) and pink sandles. Now, he thinks he's being "trendy" and "cool" with the whole "chicks dig dudes in pink" crap, but really...He looks like a flaming homo. When his girlfriend handed him her purse to hold while she went to the bathroom, I busted out laughing. He looked like a freakin' drag queen.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Chicks don't dig dudes in pink. You just look like a queer, and chicks apparently dig queers. For some reason. I haven't figured that part out, yet.

He was wearing female shorts. Maybe that's what gave you the idea he was gay. :|

So I could get anyone slap pink on their back and they're gay?

chrisandeddy-1.jpg

hellbellz is currently gone due to a glitch.

// CTET member //

He was wearing female shorts. Maybe that's what gave you the idea he was gay. :|

So I could get anyone slap pink on their back and they're gay?

I never said they were gay, or that he was. I said they LOOK gay, which isn't a huge generalization, since...You know...Flamboyantly gay people do dress like...Well, like gay people. Pink, feminine, blah blah.

That said, I was REALLY confused about the chick shorts. There is no doubt in my mind. They have draw-strings and stitching on the butt. Classic girl-style shorts. He apparently shopped at Hollister, so he probably didn't even KNOW he was wearing girl pants. Kids who shop at stores like that generally run in with their mommies and push a rack into a bag, pay (with mommies money) and walk out...They sort it out when they get home. As long as it says "Hollister" on it and has something to do with surfing (like his shirt did; note - I live in MINNESOTA. You can't surf anywhere, ever) or snowboarding, they'll wear it.

That's another thing...What the hell is up with pre-ripped/pre-faded jeans? That's all you can buy these days. I went to buy some new pants and that's all they had. It's like, what the hell...I'm now being FORCED to look like a cloney little trendy teenager. Christ.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

That's true. Perhaps he was wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch pink collar shirt? :lol:

chrisandeddy-1.jpg

hellbellz is currently gone due to a glitch.

// CTET member //

That's true. Perhaps he was wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch pink collar shirt? :lol:

Hollister...Something to do with surfing, which, as said above...I live in Minnesota...You can't surf here.

Back in my day (I'm 20...Seems when I was 16 is now "back in the day" since everything sucks now) when you did something like that, we called you a poser, mocked you, and kicked your [wagon].

*shrug*

- Me!

Minnesota FTW.

I used to wear a pink shirt my uncle gave me from Paraguay. People would be like 'lol r u gay' and I'd be all 'No =('.

And then go on a murderous rampage.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I personally think regular pink is kind of ugly, but I don't see any problem in wearing it. Some people think it represents 'gay pride' while others wear it (I've seen skaters wear pink a lot.) because they think it looks cool. By the way, isn't hot pink the color for Volcom (skater brand)?

I remember seeing a tough guy wearing a shirt that said "Real men wear pink". It was a pretty humorous shirt.

But I don't see as many kids wearing pink anymore. Now everyone seems to have gone goth or emo or whatever.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I personally think regular pink is kind of ugly, but I don't see any problem in wearing it. Some people think it represents 'gay pride' while others wear it (I've seen skaters wear pink a lot.) because they think it looks cool. By the way, isn't hot pink the color for Volcom (skater brand)?

Yes, Volcom makes quite a number of pink shirts for guys.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Clothing doesn't MAKE you gay. Your own actions and feelings make yourself gay. A pink shirt doesn't mean I like men. But flirting and finding men atractive in a sexual way makes me gay.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well said, that's true. If you're wearing an article of clothing with only a little pink on it then it doesn't really make a difference, but I always thought solid pink shirts were gay looking. What is the motive for wearing something like that?

Well said, that's true. If you're wearing an article of clothing with only a little pink on it then it doesn't really make a difference, but I always thought solid pink shirts were gay looking. What is the motive for wearing something like that?

some females like female characteristics in men

Saifzman.png

Dark purple is probably one of the coolest colors. I got 3 shirts in that color, and don't really care if anybody 'digs' it or not, it looks great. Not sure about bright pink though.. My grandfather has some light pink shirts and it looks average. Not 'gay' at all IMO..

So I read the first page, and I was like wow. How did this get 6 pages while I was sleeping? Then I noticed bubsa posting. This threads like 2 years old, guys.

But, pink looks good on some guys, bad on others. No color can affect your sexuality.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

So I read the first page, and I was like wow. How did this get 6 pages while I was sleeping? Then I noticed bubsa posting. This threads like 2 years old, guys.

But, pink looks good on some guys, bad on others. No color can affect your sexuality.

This. Just by putting on a pink/purple shirt you won't think "Holy [cabbage], I wanna suck some [bleep]."

2005: Thread entitled "Does wearing pink make you gay?" is created.

2007: Thread entitled "Does wearing pink make you gay?" is resurrected.

2009: Thread entitled "Does wearing pink make you gay?" is resurrected again.

p2gq.jpg