80 Woodcutting

80 Fishing

70 Crafting

70 Smithing

54 Runecrafting

Budget:

I have 16mil cash

Other Questions:

How long do you think all these levels could take me?

For each one which would be most cost efficient?

For each one which would be most time efficient?

For each one what ways are there that I could possibly make profit.

Im sure I speak for everyone on this forums when I say your help is much appreciated

Many thanks,

Samari81 :) <3:

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Around 3-5 years ago I had a help thread here which was extremely large (85+ pages if I remember rightly)."

"Joined: 12 Sep 2007"

Does not compute. :-s

On all other forums i visit, threads like these aren't allowed because they ruin the point of other people posting a thread for help/advice.

It's quite obvious that this thread has only been allowed to stay up because the author is somewhat well-known in runescape.

Also this thread looks like an attempt at free advertisement for your dynamic signature service, so i hope it's locked.

Infact, everything i see you doing on these forums looks like an advertisement for "leetscape".

Flaming ftl

Can you not accept that he's simply here to help people

He's an experienced player offering his advice and guidance to others

He's doing the forum a good service

And as for your comment on his 3-5 years thing

He may have made a new account

So what if he's advertising leetscape

He's helping out the tif community,

Which I believe is more imporant

Keep up the good work 3 hit u <3:

liverdh1.jpg

[hide=quote]

"Around 3-5 years ago I had a help thread here which was extremely large (85+ pages if I remember rightly)."

On all other forums i visit, threads like these aren't allowed because they ruin the point of other people posting a thread for help/advice.

It's quite obvious that this thread has only been allowed to stay up because the author is somewhat well-known in runescape.

Also this thread looks like an attempt at free advertisement for your dynamic signature service, so i hope it's locked.

Infact, everything i see you doing on these forums looks like an advertisement for "leetscape".

Flaming ftl

[/hide]

Well he can help the community by answering questions, but he doesn't need a thread of his own to do it. Maybe he doesn't know them now if he's been gone, but these threads aren't allowed anymore.

I don't see why any exceptions should be made for people. EVERY thread like this has been locked, if you read my previous posts, you would see many examples and the reason why.

There are many other experienced people offering their advice as well, but do you see any of them making threads like this?

icecube7.jpeg

[hide=Long Quote]

[hide=quote]

Flaming ftl

[/hide]

Well he can help the community by answering questions, but he doesn't need a thread of his own to do it. Maybe he doesn't know them now if he's been gone, but these threads aren't allowed anymore.

I don't see why any exceptions should be made for people. EVERY thread like this has been locked, if you read my previous posts, you would see many examples and the reason why.

There are many other experienced people offering their advice as well, but do you see any of them making threads like this?

[/hide]

You have your points and I have mine,

I'll end it there.

Because it's debates like these that usually close threads and I don't believe this one should be.

<3:

liverdh1.jpg

[hide=longquote]

[hide=Long Quote]
[hide=quote]

Flaming ftl

[/hide]

[/hide]

You have your points and I have mine,

I'll end it there.

Because it's debates like these that usually close threads and I don't believe this one should be.

<3:

[/hide]

Regardless of flaming, offtopic posts- debates, it should be closed because it doesn't abide by this forum's guidelines.

icecube7.jpeg

Sandy-Arab.png

My stats.

I want 99 Range, I have enough bolts for 99 and a nice +141 Range Attack, I want to use Range Pots but don't know where to train! I'm not going to use Chins unless I can't wait later on...

Thanks!

EDIT: Could you give a few options, like apart from Greater Demons and Ogres I'm really stumped :anxious:

xzxpvp7xzx.gif

woops lol, i need help with all cb stats, where should i train? and for agility 45-56, and fishing till 65.

Well, for Combat, as I said in one of my previous posts, Ghouls' would be great for you.

For Agility, I would personally use the Brimhaven Agility course and for Fishing, I would get Shilo (the quest) complete if you haven't already (believe me, it's worth it, even for the hour you lose to complete the quest) and power-train with your Fly Fishing Rod by catching Trouts and Salmon (bank them) and then if you like sell them in GE or simply sell them all to the shop at once.

Glad to help.

If this type of thread's allowed, what's to stop everyone making an 'offering advice' thread? The whole board will be people offering advice, and what do the people that want advice do.. post in every advice topic with the same question to get different views?

the way this forum should work is that people post their question, and a variety of people give their input on that topic. That way, you can see the variety of different opinions on one thread, and people with a similar question can read that thread too, instead of reading through 'giving advice' topics to see if someone else asked a similar thing.

these thing's have been locked in the past for this reason and i don't see why 3 hit gets special treatment.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Samari81.png

For your Attack, Strength, Defence I would go to Ghouls as stated above (they're quick and easy until you reach a higher level).

For Magic and Ranged, I would personally just power-train at King Lathas Training Arena (where the Ogres are behind a cage).

Woodcutting, I'd go to Draynor for Willow Logs.

Fishing I would complete Shilo and power-train with Salmon/Trout.

Crafting I would buy Gems from Grand Exchange and just cut them, then re-sell on Grand Exchange.

Runecrafting I would either power-train Fire Runes with Dueling Rings or just make Nature Runes in the Abyss, totally up to you.

In total, realistically, these levels will take you around 5 weeks at 3 hours per day.

Crafting would cost the most.

The longest one would be Ranged (more levels to climb).

I listed in each goal of your choice where you can make money and where you can't.

No problem, glad to help you.

mchainmail.png

I would simply do the obviously, buy a set of Guthan and gradually train your Slayer up, this way you won't lose money when buying food, plus I'm sure you'd find other uses for Guthan :)

Sandy-Arab.png

Well, for other options of training spots, you could stand in the Canafis pub and shoot the Werewolves from behind the bar.

You could also use Fire Giants at the Waterfall, you'd make your money back with drops there, obviously the places you listed such as Greaters and Ogres are great places to train.

Samari81.png

For your Attack, Strength, Defence I would go to Ghouls as stated above (they're quick and easy until you reach a higher level).

For Magic and Ranged, I would personally just power-train at King Lathas Training Arena (where the Ogres are behind a cage).

Woodcutting, I'd go to Draynor for Willow Logs.

Fishing I would complete Shilo and power-train with Salmon/Trout.

Crafting I would buy Gems from Grand Exchange and just cut them, then re-sell on Grand Exchange.

Runecrafting I would either power-train Fire Runes with Dueling Rings or just make Nature Runes in the Abyss, totally up to you.

In total, realistically, these levels will take you around 5 weeks at 3 hours per day.

Crafting would cost the most.

The longest one would be Ranged (more levels to climb).

I listed in each goal of your choice where you can make money and where you can't.

No problem, glad to help you.

Eeek

Forgot to mention

Im F2P

My mistake sorry

liverdh1.jpg

Samari81.png

Eeek

Forgot to mention

Im F2P

My mistake sorry

In that case, for Melee I would go to the Dungeon south of Port Sarim, and train on the Hobgonlins or Pirates :)

For Ranged and Magic I would stand at the Crafting Guild and shoot the Hobgoblins.

For Fishing I would head to the Barbarian Village, power train on Salmon/Trout and just drop them.

For Runecraft I would stick to Fire Runes (obviously just without the Dueling rings).

Everything else would be the same as I previously posted.

I see... so does that mean I shouldn't use willow/maple seeds? No Watermelon seeds or curry?

I wouldn't bother, that would just be too costly, just stick to Herbs.

But wouldn't the xp be very slow? I'm trying to get xp as well and willows are almost free.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

But wouldn't the xp be very slow? I'm trying to get xp as well and willows are almost free.

Well if money isn't a problem then use Curry Trees, Willow Trees and Snapdragon.

Combat level 79, p2p...

melee

str-65

att-66

def-60

hp-64

budget-200k

Equipment-dragon boots|d long|zerker helm|rune legs and plate|obby sheild

Glory|Mithril gloves

thats all thats necessary for my purposes i believe, as i want to train those stats only

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)