drop of the new revenants?

z_kenneth

New job for the tip.it research people I guess. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

The revenants occasionally drop coins, offering the chance of greater rewards depending on their Combat level, and some of them (on members' worlds) might even drop valuable runes, dragon daggers or clue scrolls.

taken from the kb. so effectively it's like killing a 1-itemer.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

The revenants occasionally drop coins, offering the chance of greater rewards depending on their Combat level, and some of them (on members' worlds) might even drop valuable runes, dragon daggers or clue scrolls.

A 1-itemer that uses ancients, farcasts, and safes

Yeah. RC pking gone? No. Now you have pkers that will find you on any world, are spread out everywhere, use mage rnage and melee together and don't drop anything decent if you manage to kill them.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Yeah. RC pking gone? No. Now you have pkers that will find you on any world, are spread out everywhere, use mage rnage and melee together and don't drop anything decent if you manage to kill them.

Gotta love jagex.

Not only are they ruining the PVP aspect of the game, but now they're working on skillers ^^.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]