Why I LOVE this update.

Roberthree

Ok, ever since I logged on all I've seen is people like "Pkpure563" (Not real) whining. I, however, think this is a great update.

New PKing means you can defeat other players in fair combat. Nothing more.

Old PKing was thought of as a money-maker. That just seems wrong to me. Killing other players should be a measure of your skill versus thier skill to see who plays better. It should not involve you trapping and killing an innocent skiller for a free amulet. Maybe now pking won't be thought of like a dishonorable runecrafting. Maybe now it can be though of as a way to prove you are superior in combat. Maybe now, "good pker" won't be thought of negatively by some people.

If you are whining because "you lost your money maker" then you shouldn't pk in the first place. In almost all other games PvP is there for fun and offers no rewards. That way if someone doesn't want to fight they don't have to, and the foe fleeing just means you won instead of "Loosing a bunch of money on runes".

I know I probably missed something that the kind-ranters here will point out.. But I just have to say this.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read it all. i only disliked 1 or 2 things. the rest will enrich the game.

no more losing 3.5m from buying a 3rd age range coif way over prices :XD:

its a turn for the better. if those stupid pures read the dev. diary, they wouldn't complain...if they understood it...or if they can read.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Are you forgetting the fact that once your in there ANY amount of people can just pile you? Which is forcing everyone to 1 Item the game, which makes it really sucky. Infact, have you even been there? #-o

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Are you forgetting the fact that once your in there ANY amount of people can just pile you? Which is forcing everyone to 1 Item the game, which makes it really sucky. Infact, have you even been there? #-o

Yes. I didn't like it much. Maybe after I get 85 mage it'll be more fun. I still think between the Duel Arena and Clan Wars you've got everything you need as far as PKing goes.

Ok, ever since I logged on all I've seen is people like "Pkpure563" (Not real) whining. I, however, think this is a great update.

Why are you naming my pure character? :twisted:

/Jk it's a nice update i like it, gonna focus some more on Runecrafting and doing clues.

The rebellious.

La_Revoltosa.png

I think they will allow free killing all over Wilderness again but this time without drops or with some else reward. This at least makes Wildy a dangerous place for everyone...But again, ppls used to pk for profit may not do it for fun only...

In almost all other games PvP is there for fun and offers no rewards. .
Exactly! ppls seems forget that.
aure22.png

If you are whining because "you lost your money maker" then you shouldn't pk in the first place. In almost all other games PvP is there for fun and offers no rewards

the fact that pvp is like that in runescape is exactly why i play it, and not a diffrent game, but its not like that any more so, like alot of people i am just going to quit...

If you want to kill for money, go to a boss monster. Killing players for money was getting ridiculous to the point people were attacking defenseless people on clue scrolls in hopes that they had the reward already. How is it fair/fun to kill someone with no armor and a weak weapon?

FINAL-FREAKIN'-LY!

I applaud you, all I'd seen today was "JAGEX IS BULL", "OMG IM QUITIN" rants.

You probably made the rest of the year but you sure as hell made my day.

Thank you.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

If you want to kill for money, go to a boss monster. Killing players for money was getting ridiculous to the point people were attacking defenseless people on clue scrolls in hopes that they had the reward already. How is it fair/fun to kill someone with no armor and a weak weapon?
Yeah, only problem is that you can't do boss monsters come January, since of 3k limits, and no splitting it equally between teams. I really can't solo a boss monster. Sorry, but i fail everytime. And btw, I hate pking. I'm not a pker. But I have enough sense to see where this is going.

They came for the stakers, and I kept quiet.

They came for the merchanters, and I kept quiet.

They came for the Pkers, and I kept quiet.

How long before they come for skillers?

No witty signatures for me :(

Yeah, only problem is that you can't do boss monsters come January, since of 3k limits, and no splitting it equally between teams. I really can't solo a boss monster. Sorry, but i fail everytime. And btw, I hate pking. I'm not a pker. But I have enough sense to see where this is going.

Lootshare.

And lemme clear up something:

They didn't come for the stakers. So you better shut up.

They didn't come for the merchants. So you better shut up.

They didn't come for the PK'ers. So you better shut up.

They won't come for the skillers. So keep quiet.

THEY CAME FOR THE REAL WORLD TRADERS.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I heavily agree with this. I wasn't much of a staker so That wasn't so bad. I was a huge merchanter so this hurt me. I will miss the good ole pks but no big deal. They will probably say all skillers are spending all of their time doing one skilll and therefore not playing the game the way we like it. Bannedzorz!

:3 <--- Either that is a smily or your but has eyes.

Lootshare.

And lemme clear up something:

They didn't come for the stakers. So you better shut up.

They didn't come for the merchants. So you better shut up.

They didn't come for the PK'ers. So you better shut up.

They won't come for the skillers. So keep quiet.

THEY CAME FOR THE REAL WORLD TRADERS.

so the people playing the game fairly in the first place are just collateral damage?

GF jagex. ruined even more than when pc came out.

and whats the point of teleblock now? GF wasted spell

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

and whats the point of teleblock now? GF wasted spell

Teleblock no longer exists. Its a clue of where you are supposed to PK now....

And the only people Jagex "Came After" were rwts and bots.

You are the most ignorant person i have ever seen.

This was never about bots and rwts if you think it was your are gullible in the extreme.

Runescape was the only game that offered risk and reward pking, which was the sole reason a lot of people played it.

Now its just a [bleep]ing kiddy game, they should remove the 13+ rule and makes it 13 or lower.

And whats with that stupid comment you made about going to the duel arena if you want risk..

PMG IM RISKING 3K !!! I R TERRIFIED!!

Gj moron, no matter how much jagex [wagon] you kiss they are not going to make you a mod, you should stop and smell the roses, they dont smell good.

I said Duel Arena was a risk-free pvp environment, so you've got me lost there. It was about RWT. This is not a conspiracy. You are just mad that your precious pking (stealing) no longer works.

If Jagex wanted the whole game to be risk free, why did they add bounty hunter?

And to the last part: I would hate being a mod. I just think everyone is acting way out of line over a good set of updates. These roses smell great btw.

I said Duel Arena was a risk-free pvp environment, so you've got me lost there. It was about RWT. This is not a conspiracy. You are just mad that your precious pking (stealing) no longer works.

Stealing? ARE YOU [bleep]ING [developmentally delayed]ED!

Im out there fighting willing pkers, we are all willing pkers, as a matter of fact even the scumbags who kill skillers are fighting people who willfully entered AFTER reading the warnings.

Pull your head out of your [wagon] [kitty].

Some people like risks, if you dont go play wow or guildwars.

There is NO fun with NO risk.

This is not about rwt's, if it was they would find away to go about it without pissing 30% of the player base off.

Tbh new wild is better. I mean the old wilderness was filled with noob pures(saying def nub, pray nub etc..) pjers, and other people who most people genrally disliked. Now we have a fun new mini game which is basically organized pking, and clan wars. sure the trading thing will be annoying, to say the least, but i think there are two simple ways to solve the main annoyances. First:add an option to loot share that lets you sell something on the G.E. and when it's sold split it up between the members. Second:add an option of some sort to the party room that will stop the npcs from shouting about the party, so it can be more private. If they don't, too bad, adjust or quit, those are pretty much your only options.

soldersig.jpg

And to the last part: I would hate being a mod. I just think everyone is acting way out of line over a good set of updates. These roses smell great btw.

This update sucks. No matter what you say, it sucks.

Jagex nuked the game to get rid of RLT.

No more-

-Roaming the wildy with your clan

-No more sharing the loot of boss monsters(The lootshare system sucks badly, have you even used it??)

-No more clan pking("Clan Wars" is hardly a substitute! I've tried it.. It's a cheap imitation of castle wars, nothing more)

This is not about rwt's, if it was they would find away to go about it without pissing 30% of the player base off.

This is MORE than 30%! It's not only PKing that they nuked with their fascism guns!!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

-No more sharing the loot of boss monsters(The lootshare system sucks badly, have you even used it??)

-No more clan pking("Clan Wars" is hardly a substitute! I've tried it.. It's a cheap imitation of castle wars, nothing more)

1) Why would you do that? To gang up on people 50 vs 1? real brave.

2) I agree there. But you've got a month to figure something out.

3) Get over it. Its a damn fine replacement.

TBH- If all the pkers in RS quit, I wouldn't care to much. Judging by what I've seen today, RS is better off without them.

Im out there fighting willing pkers, we are all willing pkers, as a matter of fact even the scumbags who kill skillers are fighting people who willfully entered AFTER reading the warnings.

Warning. Thats your excuse. Hmph. Never mind the fact you are killing someone (and stealing their work) because they wanted to raise prayer or do a clue scroll (which are not easy to get btw.)

1) Why would you do that? To gang up on people 50 vs 1? real brave.

2) I agree there. But you've got a month to figure something out.

3) Get over it. Its a damn fine replacement.

TBH- If all the pkers in RS quit, I wouldn't care to much. Judging by what I've seen today, RS is better off without them.

Clans fight other clans.

Lootshare sucks, theres no possible way to share anymore, cant figure anything out.

Its not a damn fine replacement its a damn [cabbage] replacement.

A map half the size of runescape itself to roam across and fight, or 1 [cabbage]ty arena.

If your not pvp then dont comment on a pvp update [bleep]er, if jagex removed your boring skills all the pkers would stand up for you, but [bleep]y little skillers like yourself seem to think the game revolves arround you.