Here's your answer...

No_99_Melee

The wild can still be alive you know, the just make it in the bounty hunter game these things.

1 v 1 fights?<-stops runing and pjs

non multi

have bring more then 1 item into bounty hunt ring

the old wild never had offical rules to players before, now it *sorta* does

r i p large land of 1 itemers and real pkers :boohoo:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Wow... <.<

He's like: We aren't planning to do anything at all to make the situation better but we might tweak some things if you provide us with a good idea to make it better.

2480+ total

Wow... <.<

He's like: We aren't planning to do anything at all to make the situation better but we might tweak some things if you provide us with a good idea to make it better.

mean like the clan wars or the f2p bankspace?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

I'd like it possible to have the single wilderness in some parts of BH. It would bring more tactics to the game really just like the old wilderness.

Oh and, thanks for the old news. We knew this already and we also knew they were open to suggestions on what to do in order to improve the wilderness.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I'd like it possible to have the single wilderness in some parts of BH. It would bring more tactics to the game really just like the old wilderness.

Oh and, thanks for the old news. We knew this already and we also knew they were open to suggestions on what to do in order to improve the wilderness.

This was just to stop all that rumor crap that they were bringing it back.

1288581197250-1.jpg

If only they had completely removed the wilderness area. Leaving the area with the levels is cruel knowing you can't attack anyone whether they are in your level range or not.

Yeah they might as well remove the ditch and just make bh a building like castle wars. This would help a lot with clues and such.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Wow... <.<

mean like the clan wars or the f2p bankspace?

No, like making Runescape less ruined.

2480+ total

Do people no reolize that this was a quick fix? Jagex is going to make changes to fix things. I believe in the Diary it even states that the banks were threatening them due to autoers being run from stolen credit cards. This puts the whole game at risk of being shut down. I'd rather then do a quick fix then go back and change things that have the game be at risk for closing all together.

Do people no reolize that this was a quick fix? Jagex is going to make changes to fix things. I believe in the Diary it even states that the banks were threatening them due to autoers being run from stolen credit cards. This puts the whole game at risk of being shut down. I'd rather then do a quick fix then go back and change things that have the game be at risk for closing all together.

Old wildy is not coming back FFS!

1288581197250-1.jpg

all their words are never really the action is it?

Old wildy is not coming back FFS!

of course the old wildy isnt coming back, thats not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is ways of balancing the lootshare system and a section of the wild for older pking (which is what they should have done in the first place instead of a minigame).

Anyways, Runescape was kind of unique in the ability to lose items if you die. Other MMO's ive seen do not have this and for good reason. I think tis a good thing.

I've also seen a picture of a Jagex Moderator saying that ingame. (Link)

I don't think I would have believed it when I heard it anyway, though. They seemed really stern about it and gave a lot of reasons of why they did change it in the first place. (I'm not saying all the reasons were good.)

~Rcty

Rcty

Just because Jagex currently has no plans to change or do something does not mean they never will. Some examples:

1. A long time ago, there were no level requirements for wearing armor and weapons. Andrew said that Jagex would not add level requirements, but still did due to player support.

2. Jagex said that it will not answer ban appeals outside the offence system, but some players have reported being unbanned from using "Other" feedback.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

If they want a better idea, GIVE THEM ONE.

Search my posts I've made in General Discussion. I had an idea that would fix the entire thing and still make the Wilderness viable as it was. There is no reason to be able to let anyone be killed for illegitimate reasons with that system. No money in the wilderness, no rares, only things you NEED to take to kill people. This is a severe deterrent for RWTers.

Just because Jagex currently has no plans to change or do something does not mean they never will. Some examples:

1. A long time ago, there were no level requirements for wearing armor and weapons. Andrew said that Jagex would not add level requirements, but still did due to player support.

2. Jagex said that it will not answer ban appeals outside the offence system, but some players have reported being unbanned from using "Other" feedback.

those didn't stop rule breakers. This won't completely, either. What they need is a high-powered laser to wipe out the RWters. Maybe some non-rule breakers either. Just for fun.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif