Family Guy's Return

Adam007

that was the best family guy ever! very funny how brian and stewi work tegether like parents and spank chris!

But i watched some of american dad... i watched only 5 minutes of that. its pushing the limits of what should be shown in a cartoon on tv.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

quagmire is my fav, he's hilarious. I'm hopin first episode he'll pull a 'heh heh, ooooo right'

Nope :( He wasn't in it at all!

"It seems today, that all you see, is violence on movies and sex on TV, but where are those good old fashion values..."

Peter and Louis had sex 3 times, with moaning too.

Family Guy was hands down hiliarious but.. American Dad.. idk..

Seems like they tried to put in to much sexual content. I mean some of the stuff wasn't bad but when they started about what they wish they had well..that really wasnt need imo. Also it seems to much of a copy. I mean it is nearly the same as Family guy exept that stupid alien dude doesnt fit in.

American Dad has some potential put they need to tone down on the sexual stuff and make it more funny, not just some 3 naked guys in a hot tub..

quagmire is my fav, he's hilarious. I'm hopin first episode he'll pull a 'heh heh, ooooo right'

"It seems today, that all you see, is violence on movies and sex on TV, but where are those good old fashion values..."

How can you consider Peter's laugh as a moan?

Family Guy was hands down hiliarious but.. American Dad.. idk..

Seems like they tried to put in to much sexual content. I mean some of the stuff wasn't bad but when they started about what they wish they had well..that really wasnt need imo. Also it seems to much of a copy. I mean it is nearly the same as Family guy exept that stupid alien dude doesnt fit in.

American Dad has some potential put they need to tone down on the sexual stuff and make it more funny, not just some 3 naked guys in a hot tub..

Stupid alien guy? He doesn't fit? He's the only funny character in that show.

How can you consider Peter's laugh as a moan?

Well, Louis moans.

Very funny, one of the best episodes and much better than what I expected from a come back. :D Crucify this!

American dad, some funny parts but nothing like family guy.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Very funny, one of the best episodes and much better than what I expected from a come back. :D Crucify this!

American dad, some funny parts but nothing like family guy.

Yeah, i love it when they are watching the Passion 2, and jesus says "hey, you know how to use one of these?!" And hands the guy a gun, and he says "no, but i know how to use one of these" and pulls out a joint :lol:

and it was funny how the asian reporter couldn't get into the hotel. She tried sneaking in in the end and the person was like "uh uh..." and she walked out just kind of hanging her head.

overall, it was some funny stuff lol. Amercian dad has some potential, if they can do it right, but idk right now.

and ps: i love it when Ollies (the black guy on the tv) reports the "punishment report" "HE GONNA GET IT!"

(reminded me of "IT GONNA RAIN" lol, clasic)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember the oiled up guy in the end of the episode?

He said something along the lines of "Don't let me get the best of you. I used to be a lawyer. See ya next week. Good to be back America!"

He was in one of the older episodes where everyone had to catch him running around. Nobody did, and he ran off saying "See you next year!"

Well now we do. Kind of like an ending inside joke for fans.

It was at Peters work picnic, their was a prize for the person who could catch the greased up deaf guy. Then the deaf guy was like "Your neva gonna catch me, your wasting your time."

No the boss of Peter's work sent off the workers as he hunted them down with the tranquilizer gun, last person standing got a vacation trip.

It was 'The Thin White Line' episode

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

best parts were when he was in the car with the comic book, "oh he cant eat all of those, omg he's going to do it!" *CRASH*

and when mel gibson walked off, "thats right, because christians dont believe in gravity"

also, in the begining, when he is watching the Passion of the Christ, he says " he's just laying there taking it, if i was him i would stand up and do something...Stop it, stop, stop stop......"

American Dad was okay, just a cheap copy of Family Guy

only good parts were the news casters, "And now back to Two and A Half Men... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

and then when the alien is talking on the phone and the wife tells him to get off, he says," i got to go, my boss is being a C U Next Tuesday"

lolz

arghhh too many people posting spoilers *stops reading thread* :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

For every sprinkle i find i shall KILL YOU!!
lol thats an old quote.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12