Behold! Tip.it Staff RuneHead Highscore List!

The Observer

Still wish I culd see how i rank agaisnt em,

But meh I'm not linked enough to the crew thingy to get on there me thinks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a really interesting list. I never knew there were that many tip.it mods!

There are more Tip.It Mods and Admins and Other Staff than I can remember at any given time. My mind boggles from it. :anxious:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

That is a really interesting list. I never knew there were that many tip.it mods!

The whole list contains event team members, moderators, administrators, researchers, and moderator trainees. :wink:

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ranged 1 2,866 99 15,105,911

:)

Believe that makes me the best ranger out of all the tip.it staff! Sorry McGuff!

Ooh, I have more range experience than all the mod trainees put together 8-)

Infact, I top every single combat related high score other than prayer for the mod trainees O:)

Believe that makes me the best ranger out of all the tip.it staff! Sorry McGuff!

Infact, I top every single combat related high score other than prayer for the mod trainees O:)

That would be because i'm Mrmyk on the list and not, Unbeaten__1. Don't go claiming that you're the best yet ::'

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

That would be because i'm Mrmyk on the list and not, Unbeaten__1. Don't go claiming that you're the best yet ::'

Thanks for clarifying that. I'll update it ASAP. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

Damn your attack and defence experience, I still beat you on strength, hits, range and magic. One question, how the hell do you have such low hp?!?! I'm over 4.5M hits experience ahead of you despite you being 3M attack experience and 1M defence experience ahead of me. 4.5M hits experience is 13.5M combat experience + 4M = 17.5M experience I'm up on you somewhere :o.

Let's see, 7.2M strength experience and 7.5M range experience, still about 2.5M short, I wonder where that extra 2.5M (833k hits experience) combat experience has come from :shock:

Damn your attack and defence experience, I still beat you on strength, hits, range and magic. One question, how the hell do you have such low hp?!?! I'm over 4.5M hits experience ahead of you despite you being 3M attack experience and 1M defence experience ahead of me. 4.5M hits experience is 13.5M combat experience + 4M = 17.5M experience I'm up on you somewhere :o.

Let's see, 7.2M strength experience and 7.5M range experience, still about 2.5M short, I wonder where that extra 2.5M (833k hits experience) combat experience has come from :shock:

I do not have a clue, I only pc'ed 83-85 HP when Pest Control came out and haven't returned since. This account is new though and the xp in RSC for hit points was worked out differently?

gladz.png

Hits experience, for all purposes was calculated the same except you got the hits experience (and combat) at the END of the fight and not each hit. Although range and mage didn't give hits experience.

I appear to have 2.5M more combat experience not accounted for, maybe It's come from maging, 99% of my mage experience has been from fighting things so I assume that's where it comes from.

Hits experience, for all purposes was calculated the same except you got the hits experience (and combat) at the END of the fight and not each hit. Although range and mage didn't give hits experience.

I appear to have 2.5M more combat experience not accounted for, maybe It's come from maging, 99% of my mage experience has been from fighting things so I assume that's where it comes from.

I guess that's the answer, i'd say around 60% of experiance for me is from alching.

gladz.png

hmm does peter(pure_mageuk) get special treatment being the only irc op in that list? :evil:

edit: helps if i get that peterneeb's rs name right :P

*slimes peter*

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D