Project Onyx v2 | December 15th | Holiday Issue | Join us!

Skill_Caster

ProjectOnyx21.png

onyxcast2.gif

Issue 3, Volume 1 | December 15th, 2007

Message.png

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

From all of us at Project Onyx, we wish you happy

holidays! As the holidays are just a few days away

now, Project Onyx is spreading the spirit with our

special 2007 Holiday Issue! Perhaps you'd be interested

in Xewleer's article about Real Time Strategy Games?

Even...submit an application to join Project Onyx?

No matter which you prefer, we hope you all have a delightful and safe holiday

season!

contentscz3ki5.png

headline.png

indentbv9.pngThe controversy

that set many of fansite forums on fire with topics. The week that changed Runescape.

However, those of you with 'The Day Runescape Died' signatures, and those

who have 'quit this stupid game forever because Jagex cant run it' may not be

seeing the potential of this update.

Jagex's updates, while at first seen by most players as evil, pointless, and

destructive, are more better in long-term effect. In my opinion, even though

they were great activities, I could live without PKing and gift-giving, if it means

I never have to see a bald character in the default clothing swarming training

spots anymore.

While it is a rather very short Headline News article, we wanted to let the updates

flourish for more than a week before publishing our full story. In conclusion

however, have a safe and fun holiday season, and enjoy the rest of the issue!

end.png

literature.png

Chapter 3:

Author: Shadowcheval

The Saradominian Warriors arrived at the southern end of the Forgotten Battlefield, carefully watching the enemy mages in their mystic robes. While they waited for the Zamorakian Warriors to arrive, the fletchers passed out the arrows. Soon, they saw the warriors in red armor coming slowly to their position.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRemember! We attack the members of the RuneScape Trade Guild, NOT the members of the Zamorakian Warriors,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tipitsig.png

Not bad, couple spelling/grammatical errors.:XD:

and looks like it was thrown together pretty quick :wink:

I don't really see why people must point out the grammatical errors each time we publish; in my opinion, it's not an essay-it's a gaming newspaper...a few spelling and grammar mistakes shouldn't really be such an annoyance to our readers who do not try to point out our every mistake.

We didn't throw it all together at the last minute. We started on Monday (12.10.07). Also, it's a shame that you removed the quote from your signature, I love the irony from it.

Fighting online is like the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarted.
tipitsig.png

shouldn't really be such an annoyance to our readers who do not try to point out our every mistake.

You really don't want me to up some great quotes made by your lovely staff on our previous editions.

We didn't throw it all together at the last minute. We started on Monday (12.10.07).

Oh ok, it's just that I have this theory....

Fighting online is like the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarted.

Glad it left a lasting impression, even though you got the quote wrong :XD:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Unorclan, you know another saying I know?

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

It's not nescessary to make a post on everything we make. Honestly, it just get's annoying to see how many timese you can correct our..."gramatical errors." I mean, everything you write is perfect? No. Please, don't come on our topic and post to say that we made an error in this or that.

Anyways, send in applications guys! Project Onyx is looking for some great new staff additions!

brandonssx.png

Unorclan, you know another saying I know?

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

It's not nescessary to make a post on everything we make. Honestly, it just get's annoying to see how many timese you can correct our..."gramatical errors." I mean, everything you write is perfect? No. Please, don't come on our topic and post to say that we made an error in this or that.

Anyways, send in applications guys! Project Onyx is looking for some great new staff additions!

Okay, everyone who is currently fighting, I just want you to know that pointing out that there were errors in not a crime, and, in no way, will ever be a crime. We get the same thing each issue, too. Sometime, ironically, from you, and other times from observant, neutral readers. Stop taking it so seriously and, for ONCE, can you all just get along before I have to involve my SAA in this! :shame:

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

unor, we have not gone over to your topics and tried to start a agruement (at least i haven't), so i which you all would do the same, if your not going to be constructive/positive when posting on our threads, then don't visit them.

pan.png

Sorry, didn't mean to start an arguement, didn't expect everyone to take it so seriously. <.<

Cya

=D>

Just a small announcement. Project Onyx will not be publishing any issues for the following weeks, due to holidays, and also because we are proud to say that we have a new project in the works. For those interested, you'll just have to wait and see what it is :)

tipitsig.png

Sorry unor :(

Regardless of the fighting, we have a new staff member! I would like to welcome Ratchet573 to the Project Onyx Crew! He'll be coming out with some literature on our next issue hopefully.

Spots are going fast, apply now and get in on something good =D>

brandonssx.png

Sorry unor :(

Regardless of the fighting, we have a new staff member! I would like to welcome Ratchet573 to the Project Onyx Crew! He'll be coming out with some literature on our next issue hopefully.

Spots are going fast, apply now and get in on something good =D>

I helped add emphasis there for ya ;)

tipitsig.png

Guys, you really ought not let the people who don't like Project Onyx get to you so much :roll: , it's either what they want, or pointless :shame: .

Anyways, great job on this issue of Project Onyx :D It turned out quite nice, if I do say so myself ::' You should pm me when stuff is going on... I'm afraid I keep losing the link to the webbie :oops:

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png