revant runnins "whats your story"

fasterthanU1

in essance this is just a share your experances with the revants what they did to you, how much did it hit, stuff like that and pictures would be awesome 8-) 8-) :P :P

heres my story: i was walking that 2 revants attacked me at greaters one was the 126 knight and the other was that lvl 75 werewolf. so the knight attacked me he hit a 35 and than a 30 both hits I was praying aganst mage. so now i run south like a good ittle coward eating lobbies as fast as i can. well that the other werewolf jumps on me and hits double 20's than i run away. now in this whole thin i have used a full invertory of lobbies and all my prayer points

well any way share your stories \' \'

racer434.png

Yes im the dude with the shoe

How about you go revenant hunting with two others, then bolt at the sight of one?

Or almost killing one before it disappears?

Or when you want to kill more, but first you want to recharge prayer, another one comes in?yeah, they're actually quite good.

22031_s.gif

I was doing a clue and after i dug it up, a few people and I were held up, teleblocked, near the lever and "hiding" behind spiderwebs. We swapped stories of the old wildy, and how we wouldn't be talking only 5 days earlier.

Maximum level is 126, same as you ::'

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Well, for one I just had the misfortune of running into a Revenant Knight while abyss crafting. I never expected to see one of them so far south in the wild. Gave me a bit a a shock to say the least.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

hmmm ok me and 5 friends all around 100 cb or higher where attack larger demons in wildy lvl 45. First revenant was about lvl 68 and attacked the lowest of us, luckily some other lower players helped killing him, but he was not much of a fight, but i could not help....

Well in like 1 hour time we got 2 126's that we killed (they are hard) 1 lvl 105 revenant was killed 2 lvl 84 revenants and 1 other lvl 8 revenant was killed.

Then all of a sudden a lvl 126 revenant come up and attacks me, hitting 3 20+'s after eachother. Unfortunately my food was kinda ran out, but i ran away. Then the beehive fired ice attack of me stuning me to the ground and giving 20 damage, and he finished it off with a 25-er and there I am dead.... :XD:

Well my friends prayed on my grave :pray: and i managed to get back in time. But on my way up I encountered a lvl 105 revy that was hitting hard <.<

Then all of a sudden i see that our clan leader died.... Seemed that while fishing for new food he got killed by a revy, and i was not in time to restore his grav, cuz some hooligans destroyed it <.<

well then moving back to edgy suddenly i see 3 revy ghosts lvl 7 following eachother in a train formation :shock: I hope never to see 126's revy's that way!

Anyways with 5-6 high lvl players fighting the revy's they are no match, though if ur alone...... RUN!

I decided to go mine some runeite, just for the heck of it. I though, no Pker's, no worry!

I was wrong, first world I find with some rocks that weren't mined yet, I start mining the rune, then a lvl 103 orc comes out of nowhere and starts maging me, so I run and try to get away from him. Then when I think he'd be gone, I go back to mine the rune, but he's still there and attacks me again! So I run back out of reach and log out, when I log back in he's right beside me and attacks me right away! I was so annoyed, so I run back to bank(I was out of food and has 32 hp then =/) and when I go back to the rune rocks there's an orc there, still. So I decide I'll skip worlds so I run to get away, then I get attacked by another orc, there are now 2 orcs both maging me =/ So I run some more and then there's a lvl 126 knight there and he's trying to kill me too. I was so angry, 3 revenants all at the rune rocks...

I also nearly died when they were attacking me, I had maybe 40 hp, then I got hit 20-18 and I thought I was dead... Luckily I was only redbarred, but I was still fuming by the time I got away from them.

Point of the story? There are wayy to many revenants at the rune rocks!

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I've been making trips to greaters lately and everytime ive gone ive been attacked by the damn things.

Last night a lvl 90-odd was attacking another guy there so i started attacking it and got it down to past half health without getting hit, as it was attacking the other guy who was running around like a headless chook. Then it started attacking me and pretty much wooped my [wagon] but i had almost killed it.

Then a lvl 126 comes outta nowhere freezes me with a 22 and bam im dead... and id just got rune full helm from greaters too :(

I might get some friends together later and go team some of the damn things.

And has any1 tried ranging/maging them and is it effective??? ive only fought them with melee.

Oh and btw, they change their attack style when u change your protect prayer. It was mage/ranging me so i went up and attacked it with mage protect on, then it meleed me for 20+ so i put melee protect on, then it maged me again. clever buggers :-k

I was wandering around MB, looking for one of those knights or orks. My friend and I were both outfitted, hoping to tag one and get a DDS. (Just for fun, neither of us really need it. Lol.)

Well, I go west a bit and I see one coming. Wait a sec, that's two. No wait, that's three... no wait, four. Right-click:

Attack Revenant Knight (Level-126)

Attack Revenant Ork (Level-105)

Walk Here

Examine Revenant Knight (Level-126)

Examine Revenant Ork (Level-105)

It was NOT an easy battle. I got lucky and hit a couple 45s on the first one, then I started getting tagged. My friend raced in, hit another, got tagged too. I chased the one he weakened, finished it off, finished off the first one i fought, then killed the ork (A nice 49-51 combo) while my friend finished off the last one. 4 piles of coins. :D

I was wandering around MB, looking for one of those knights or orks. My friend and I were both outfitted, hoping to tag one and get a DDS. (Just for fun, neither of us really need it. Lol.)

Well, I go west a bit and I see one coming. Wait a sec, that's two. No wait, that's three... no wait, four. Right-click:

Attack Revenant Ork (Level-105)

Walk Here

Examine Revenant Ork (Level-105)

It was NOT an easy battle. I got lucky and hit a couple 45s on the first one, then I started getting tagged. My friend raced in, hit another, got tagged too. I chased the one he weakened, finished it off, finished off the first one i fought, then killed the ork (A nice 49-51 combo) while my friend finished off the last one. 4 piles of coins. :D

XD

sig.gif

I was seeing if the mine next to MB would be a good spot to train mining,smithing and magic because it has addy,mith and coal and theres an anvil right next to it.

So I was mining and a rev pops and poisons me I go to MB and get an anti. I come back and a person runs past with a 105 rev following him, then a rev pops up and starts attacking me, then another person runs past with a 105 after him -.- so at this time I was low on food and getting owned so I run to MB pull lever... wtf why didn't I tele ??? Checks chat box "A Teleblock spell has been cast on you." I just thought omfg you've got to be joking 2 level 105 revs out there and no food :wall:

I hide in the house thing that has the MB lever and the 2 revs just sat outside, I finally got bored of just sitting there getting the "A Teleblock spell has been cast on you." message so I went on run to try and get to the ditch.

I got past the 2 lvl 105 revs kept running got another rev so im nearly dead, then another rev pops up and kills me :shock:

I ran back up trying to get my stuff back, at like lvl 15 wildy I pass a lvl 126 rev luckily it couldn't attack me ::' I didn't know where my stuff was and ended up giving up the look for them :evil:

i was at b hunter n was getting bored so wen revanant hunting with mates n we were at greaters when lvl 106 ork n lvl 126 knight jumped us

we all bailed (4 of us) n the knight was hitting consistently over 30 with max of... 35 i think n the ork was hitting constant over 22's with max of 27 so we all nearly died coz they freeze u then dominate u lols. we managed to kill 2 warewolfes previous but no good drops.

zipantish10.png

ya there mean little buggers. I went looking for some not to kill just to check out.

came across the 105 ork he started attacking me hit a nice 24, teleblocked me, then started using those ice things... I got owned

RIP Michaelangelopolous