What would YOU like to see in runescape?

You see plenty of ideas being posted on here about what people would like to see happen on runescape. Some smart, some stupid. So i decided to post this, see how many ideas we can get and see if we can get a conclusion on what would suit every bodys taste.

Just post what you would like to see happen in a future runescape update and/or if you agree or disagree with some ones idea. Make sure to put in description so every body understands your idea.

My idea: The eastern lands for Runescape. I'd love a ninja quest which gives more ways to train agility and combat and maybe a new style of melee fighting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more crafting...

more woodcutting and rc

Woodcutting is kinda alrite as it is, but it would be nice to see a more valuable tree, since over 20k people can get magic trees if they were members. Runecrafting just needs the other runes added to it and maybe a new quest revolved around it.

Non-tradable quest obtained items, new classes of melee, range, mage armour thats non tradable but like 10-20 million on store same with weapons.

Able to leave notes for friends who are offline

Merchant stalls in every town with the ability to leave messages of things you're selling

Non-tradable quest obtained items, new classes of melee, range, mage armour thats non tradable but like 10-20 million on store same with weapons.

Merchant stalls in every town with the ability to leave messages of things you're selling

Yeah you know what I'm talking about =) As well the quests need to be hard...maybe even harder than "Desert Treasure" ... that way I might actually die when the quest is just released.

Anyway, another thing I would like is juggling for either a minigame or skill...Where the highest level is drunken dwarf juggling =)

captain_poet.png

Those are really good ideas, especially the merchant one. It's so annoying to try to sell something when over 300 people are doing the same thing.

- Hardest quests

- New strongest monsters like King Black Demon and Kalphite Queen

- Icelands need great increase

- New random events

- Lizardmen

- Cities which look like Japan/China (for example, samurai, tiger, panda bears and odd houses etc)

bs_johannes:

A quest where you can't use a guide so that it gives a challenge to everybody. With a nifty reward ofcourse.. An impossible dream tho

They wanted to come out with randomly generated quests. But they apparently didn't realize how difficult that would be to implement. Difficult, but it's not impossible...

chat screen in the trade screen

and this original idea ( i think )

PLAYER OWNED SHOPS!

not a big one, but just if you click a player you can see what he has for sale and what price...

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

[rant]

Less 'blah' area... like all of mortania... south of yanille, the shanty desert area.... it is all completly EMPTY. There is absolutyl nothing filling it, not even props like tables... catus... monsters... NOTHING. You see the ocasional camel in the desert, a bunch of ugly trees in mortania, and nothing at all south of yanille.

I was wondering near lumby the other day... and I remember they had on the news how they "updated" the graphics there to make it look better. I take a look around and it looks SOOO much better. The squares actually blend together, there is grass every where... tree's look a little better.

Why can't all of RS look like this? I mean, in mortania I see square's that arn't even closly colored next to each other, one being dark green and the next one light green. They need to imploment some shading techniques and way more foliage, like the grass I mentioned...

I am not one to complain about graphics but it is annoying to walk somewhere and it is completly desolite. Take a look at your map, varrock, barb village,falador... all along the way there are paths, small houses and huts. I am not saying all of RS should be one giant town, but look at it... I mean, there is a fair ammount of monsters and NPC's... houses, huts, foliage... what not.

It is frankly annoying walking around and seeing nothing but wasteland for 10 minutes, and seeing no one but the occasionly level 3 skeleton... and who knows why the hell it is walking around in a lucious green forest filled with butterflys anyways? Shouldn't it be in a grave yard or something?

[/rant]

Okay, I am done rambling.... I probably made a bunch of typo's :cry:

Full clan integration - clan your in listed on highscores, possible tags in-game.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Farming!!! I want to be able to grow white berries so I can finish up my 350 or so unfinished cad pots :lol:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

[rant]

Less 'blah' area... like all of mortania... south of yanille, the shanty desert area.... it is all completly EMPTY. There is absolutyl nothing filling it, not even props like tables... catus... monsters... NOTHING. You see the ocasional camel in the desert, a bunch of ugly trees in mortania, and nothing at all south of yanille.

I was wondering near lumby the other day... and I remember they had on the news how they "updated" the graphics there to make it look better. I take a look around and it looks SOOO much better. The squares actually blend together, there is grass every where... tree's look a little better.

Why can't all of RS look like this? I mean, in mortania I see square's that arn't even closly colored next to each other, one being dark green and the next one light green. They need to imploment some shading techniques and way more foliage, like the grass I mentioned...

I am not one to complain about graphics but it is annoying to walk somewhere and it is completly desolite. Take a look at your map, varrock, barb village,falador... all along the way there are paths, small houses and huts. I am not saying all of RS should be one giant town, but look at it... I mean, there is a fair ammount of monsters and NPC's... houses, huts, foliage... what not.

It is frankly annoying walking around and seeing nothing but wasteland for 10 minutes, and seeing no one but the occasionly level 3 skeleton... and who knows why the hell it is walking around in a lucious green forest filled with butterflys anyways? Shouldn't it be in a grave yard or something?

[/rant]

Okay, I am done rambling.... I probably made a bunch of typo's :cry:

:D that is exactly the same thing i whant more in runescape..

i have no other real material desires in runescape.

signature_1.gif

Off the top of my head, the first idea would be for runescape to be time based. A central or self based time, where certain events and random weather or other things happen based on what time it is during the day, and if you're on certain times different things will happen, to add more variety. Maybe getting more tunas than lobsters fishing in the morning, and vice versa in the night for example. Also a sky, and weather based on that same thing. Maybe if it was raining water spells would do more damage, or if it was hot or in the desert fire spells would be more effective. At that note, maybe making certain npc's that are weak to certain elements.

One more thing - range armor having a negative melee attack bonus.