Ninjas or Pirates ~ Only YOU can choose!

InfiniteLove

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'll have to agree with you with ninjas owning in non-close-combat battle. But pirates are awesome. Ninjas are cool too. But pirates own ninjas.

Yes, but can you make a rhyme that kind of rhymes about pirates, like I did? Didn't think so. Only cool people can. This proves I'm cool. 8-) See, sunglasses are cool, on account of their shading properties. :P

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

^ Pirates have no need for silly rhymes. They're too busy sailing the majestic brine. If you confront them with this rubbish no doubt they'll strike. They'll [bleep] kill those ninjas and yeah we're awesome.

COPYRIGHT BY RUSHROCK

What are you doing supporting pirates? You should be in the studio with Snoop Dogg, co-recording his new album! :lol:

P.S I always thought brine was a kind of shrimp. >.<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Haha.

Well, there are things that are less appealing about "sailing the seas for eternity", like the lack of companionship, land, etc.

But overall the lifestyle of a pirate is hands down better. <3:

Pfft I'd bring my boyfriend and a few pets along :lol:

Hehe. You've figured it all out.

What about your mummy and your daddy? Family?

Have a crew of your family. That'd be amazing and Hell at the same time.

:wall: =P~

NINJAS!

Hell, they can pick off their enemies, and you should see Shadow from FF6 and his dog, Interceptor.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You're taking things out of context a bit. If the fellow in the picture is your average pirate, then I'd say a Samus Aran would be your average ninja. I'm fairly sure she'd be able to take out a good 200 of 'm.

That being said, I'm sticking with ninjas.

Out of context? Of course not! What you just saw, was a Black Space Pirate. Do you see Space Ninjas? I don't think so.

No sir, I have to disagree, and say that Samus is not a ninja. She works for pay, has no idea what the word "stealth" means, uses guns, has a ship, and is awesome. All these things are aspects of pirates and not ninjas.

Once again, I have to emphasize that even in close range, ninjas don't necessarily win. A real ninja is just a peasant with make-shift weapons, and a real pirate is a mercenary armed to the teeth. A fictional ninja is a character that has superhuman speed, strength and weapon skills (for example, Naruto). A fictional pirate can have the things listed for ninjas, but also tend to be lucky, and rich. Emphasis on rich.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

You're taking things out of context a bit. If the fellow in the picture is your average pirate, then I'd say a Samus Aran would be your average ninja. I'm fairly sure she'd be able to take out a good 200 of 'm.

That being said, I'm sticking with ninjas.

Out of context? Of course not! What you just saw, was a Black Space Pirate. Do you see Space Ninjas? I don't think so.

No sir, I have to disagree, and say that Samus is not a ninja. She works for pay, has no idea what the word "stealth" means, uses guns, has a ship, and is awesome. All these things are aspects of pirates and not ninjas.

Once again, I have to emphasize that even in close range, ninjas don't necessarily win. A real ninja is just a peasant with make-shift weapons, and a real pirate is a mercenary armed to the teeth. A fictional ninja is a character that has superhuman speed, strength and weapon skills (for example, Naruto). A fictional pirate can have the things listed for ninjas, but also tend to be lucky, and rich. Emphasis on rich.

Samus is a bounty hunter. Derr. <.<

:wall:

You can't imagine the urge I'm having to shout "No [cabbage]???" I'm usually not bad at dropping hints, but it should be obvious that I knew she was a bounty hunter. Note the part I wrote "works for pay".

In any case, let me get back out of context. Bounty hunters are closer to being pirates than ninjas anyway.

You can't imagine the urge I'm having to shout "No [cabbage]???" I'm usually not bad at dropping hints, but it should be obvious that I knew she was a bounty hunter. Note the part I wrote "works for pay".

In any case, let me get back out of context. Bounty hunters are closer to being pirates than ninjas anyway.

Well, seeing as though you posted a highly overrated space pirate, I'll post the one (Of many) ninjas that can send him to the cleaners.

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. He'll turn your pirate into sashimi.Thinly sliced sashimi.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Well, seeing as though you posted a highly overrated space pirate, I'll post the one (Of many) ninjas that can send him to the cleaners.

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. He'll turn your pirate into sashimi.Thinly sliced sashimi.

+1, and Samus is a "she".

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Pirates are dirty scum. Do you know how much money is lost to them every year?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Hmm....good point...

Although I have to ask, have you ever played a Ninja Gaiden game? It does seem that poor Ryu has a hard time getting anything done there (aka, he isn't as godly as implied, and it's a pretty hard game).

Speaking of Hayabusa, we could always strap Master Chief in Hayabusa armor and...Not sure where I was going with this, but I think MC can take on a scrawny old ninja.

And that Space Pirate, he's just a grunt. I'd like a ninja try someone the likes of Ridley or Kraid. Getting away from Metroid, we can always arrange a meeting between Jack Sparrow himself, with Ryu. The undead-immortality thing never gets old.

Don't you watch Naruto?

Ninjas of course. 1 Suiton: suuryu - endan will own all pirates.

Lurking in the shadows near you

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Don't you watch Naruto?

Ninjas of course. 1 Suiton: suuryu - endan will own all pirates.

Lurking in the shadows near you

Hunter

Naruto is pretty much the main reason why I pick pirates over ninja's in these arguments. Ack.

Although, askaninja may be almost enough to compensate :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.