Bounty Hunter is HORRIBLE!

OmidSan

Alright so I tried Bounty Hunter for the first time on my 83.

1st Trip, i go in with robes & fire blasts & binds and a clan of 15 ppl come and I leave

2nd Trip- i go with full dhide, rune helmet, r scimmy, and r2h and like 2 other ppl on my team. I kill this guy and get an R2h then a mager and ranger keep chasin me so i'm runnin around till they stop then i'm waitin like 100 seconds more till i can leave. Then a clan of roughly about 20 and another clan of like 10 collides and sees me with a silver skull and i had 20 seconds left i put prayer on and i kept eating and i was gettin hit by like 9 ppl and then I died.

Bounty Hunter is horrible. It's just a way for clans to come together and kill people off 1 by 1. Runescape has to change this so like people can't choose if they're a bounty or a rogue hunter. It should be like a random selection when they get in. Also, 3 minutes to wait until you get out is a long time. They should put it down to at least 2 with all these clans.

So now i just lost like 150k by doing this stupid Bounty Hunter. I hope that Jagex comes up with better wildy games besides Clan Wars and Bounty Hunter. They better come out with a PvP or something. So anyways I won't be doing anything in the wild until they get something new.

That's pretty much it. And I'm really mad right now lol. Gotta buy all that stuff back. -.-'

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape has to change this so like people can't choose if they're a bounty or a rogue hunter. It should be like a random selection when they get in.

Now that's a good idea!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

So its OK for you and 2 mates to go in and KO a guy soloing, (3 v 1) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ but when 9 attacks your group of 3 (again 3 v 1) you rant that itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not fair?

Gimme a break. Or did your 2 mates leave you alone to wait out the 3 minutes? If so, blame your mates, not the system.

I agree 100% with lowering the time limit, but what did you expect to find when you went in there? Everyone fighting on there own? Only a few people fight on there own in the wild now, so what did you expect? Bounty Hunter sounds good in theory, but it cut a HUGE chunck of the wild out and its not that fun becuase of clans, but theres nothing you can do about clans. Some people probably enjoy it, you don't so don't play.

Only those who have embraced the power of darkness will respect me.

Only those who are lead by forces of heaven will stand against me.

But all will fear me.

You know why people were so weary of using Windows Vista when it first came out?

It was new. It had (and still has) bugs that need to be tweaked, and changes to be made.

Expecting brand new updates to be 100% "perfect" is insane. If you don't like them, don't go into the area and don't play the mini-game. You need to seriously rethink you decisions to take valuables into the area also. If you don't want to lose things, don't take them with you. It's a simple concept.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So its OK for you and 2 mates to go in and KO a guy soloing, (3 v 1) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ but when 9 attacks your group of 3 (again 3 v 1) you rant that itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not fair?

Gimme a break. Or did your 2 mates leave you alone to wait out the 3 minutes? If so, blame your mates, not the system.

Ok, first of all, it was 3 on 2. then right when I killed him a clan came and this mager chased me. Now 3 v 1 is much more fairer than like 10 v 1. He had time to leave but he kept tryin to fight us.

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

If i remember correctly (i should since its only been like a week) there were always clans going around ganging up on people in the wild, aru

At least the old wild had non-multi zones for soloers..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Actually, its virtually the same.

Real wilderness:

*I walk in*

*3 minutes pass*

*I get tbed, frozen, and ddsed by 5 people who are all ten or more levels above me, dieing to the sounds of 'gf son' and 'u tried'.*

BH:

*I walk in*

*40 seconds pass*

*I get tbed, frozen, and ddsed by 5 people who are all ten or more levels above me, dieing to the sounds of 'gf son' and 'u tried'.*

Anyone care to enlighten me on the differences? Oh, wait, you can't loot in BH... [/sarcasm]

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Real wilderness:

*I walk in*

*3 minutes pass*

BH:

*I walk in*

*40 seconds pass*

Anyone care to enlighten me on the differences? Oh, wait, you can't loot in BH... [/sarcasm]

You can loot in BH.. :wink:

At least the wildy had non-multi zones..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Real wilderness:

*I walk in*

*3 minutes pass*

BH:

*I walk in*

*40 seconds pass*

You can loot in BH.. :wink:

At least the wildy had non-multi zones..

The difference is two minutes and 20 seconds before you get owned. Atleast you're wasting less time :-k .

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

QFT.

The difference is simple:

In the wilderness, you only got instaganked by clans/teams if you don't know the map and allow yourself to be lured / don't plan your escape route well.

In BH, you only get instaganked by clans/teams.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

If i remember correctly (i should since its only been like a week) there were always clans going around ganging up on people in the wild, aru

Well there supposovely altering it a bit next year from what it said on the main page a day or to ago-so i guess justbe patient, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Real wilderness:

*I walk in*

*3 minutes pass*

BH:

*I walk in*

*40 seconds pass*

You forgot to mention that there's no teleblock in Bounty Hunter.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Real wilderness:

*I walk in*

*3 minutes pass*

BH:

*I walk in*

*40 seconds pass*

You forgot to mention that there's no teleblock in Bounty Hunter.

Thats because you cant tele out of bounty hunter, aru

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Well, as a non-PKer I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Bounty Hunter just seems a little pointless. I think that Jagex was trying to keep the PvP element while eliminating a RWT opportunity.

Well, I travelled often in the wilderness (clue3 veteran). The best part was the unknown. Would there be a clan or group of people in the next section waiting to destroy me. I didn't ever bring much in the way of loot, but it was still some what exciting to not know whether I would be attacked.

Now, you know that you are going to be destroyed by a monster or monsters. I was never much for PK but I would rather have to out wit (or out run) a real pixelated person that get teleblocked by some yellow dot.

Now, I must say at first bounty hunter sounded interesting, but only if it were without the rogue part and being 1vs1. I can't stand to go into an area just to be jumped by 15 people with no escape.

I believe that jagex will fix this somewhat, but until they do. I am going to sell more junk in GE and prepare for summoning.

I have lots of hunting to do.

felter_laur.png

Well, as a non-PKer I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Bounty Hunter just seems a little pointless. I think that Jagex was trying to keep the PvP element while eliminating a RWT opportunity.

Well, I travelled often in the wilderness (clue3 veteran). The best part was the unknown. Would there be a clan or group of people in the next section waiting to destroy me. I didn't ever bring much in the way of loot, but it was still some what exciting to not know whether I would be attacked.

Now, you know that you are going to be destroyed by a monster or monsters. I was never much for PK but I would rather have to out wit (or out run) a real pixelated person that get teleblocked by some yellow dot.

Now, I must say at first bounty hunter sounded interesting, but only if it were without the rogue part and being 1vs1. I can't stand to go into an area just to be jumped by 15 people with no escape.

I believe that jagex will fix this somewhat, but until they do. I am going to sell more junk in GE and prepare for summoning.

I have lots of hunting to do.

I agree, revenants wont let you do even one mistake. Lost my clue scroll on it. I'm rather dissapointed over Jagex, they could at least have not implemented revenants. Plus, how in earth are you going to get ghostly robes now? (lucky i already have them) You have to talk to loads of npcs for a very long time and if you, like me, are interested in the story you just dont click as fast as possible. Now with revenants its gonna be impossible.

karlpetter.gif

Bounty Hunter has quite simply:

RUINED RUNESCAPE!!! :evil:

No, if it ruined anything at all it would have been the Wild (and RWT) not Runescape itself :shame:

We need to remember, and you wont like me saying it, Runescape does not equal the wild, aru

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~