Das1330: My Achievements, My Accomplishments, 1950+ skill

Hi Guys, The name is das, and before I retire, I will max out my skills!

So about me...I started RS in 2001 and Joined the Wanderers clan, Founded by Lightning, Lead by Erixson, Ladykilljoy and others.

When the Wanderers closed, I never rejoined a runescape Clan on classic, this is the only RSC picture I have of my stats, and it is very close to my final stats (I ended up with 92 combat and 1234 skill )

6a68.jpg

When the RS2 beta came out, it was god awful, So I quit for a year, When I came back, I looked for a clan and joined a clan with some RSC names I knew... i ended up Joining Runescape Vultures, Founded by Tttia and had [hide]various members such as Tip.its own Turtlefemm, Slimfar, Frogact and binyam. I became Council member of that Clan and then due to WoW and other reasons it began to decline..

I then founded my own Clan, Keepers of Forgotten Honour with 2 RSV and 3 friends.. The Founding Council Was myself, Pigstein, Merlin 008 , Ladykilljoy, Judiacator and Moridin. Overtime It grew and we did well, Through it I met the best leader and friend I could make, in Vhellcat, But we closed the clan in march 07 for personal reasons.

So my Runescape acomplishments? :P

99 ATTACK - My first 99: Saturday, October 21, 2006

[hide]99attack.png[/hide]

99 COOKING: November 2006

[hide]99cookheckyes.png[/hide]

99 SMITH: July 28, 2007

[hide]99smith.png[/hide]

99 Defense: Wednesday, September 05, 2007, 8:05:31 PM

[hide]99defensewoot.png[/hide]

99 FLETCH - A trio 99 with Turtlefemm and Vhellcat also getting 99 fletch same time :Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 9:12:00 PM

[hide]99fletch.png[/hide]

99 HP - Witnessed by Turtlefemm, Vhellcat and Oergg Monday, January 7th, 2008, 9:00:00 PM

[hide]99hp-1.jpg[/hide]

100 Combat on Ladykilljoy

[hide]100.jpg[/hide]

120 Combat

[hide]74prayer120cmb.png[/hide]

I have many of the same people in most of my level screenshots, I have a few close friends in runescape, who mean alot to me and all I consider Real life friends, so thank you Turtlefemm, Vhellcat and Katryna for all of your support and the good times <3

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Allow me to be the first to support you =D>...good luck with your monumental quest! May your skilling be strong and distractions or loss of hope nill! Nice stats Mr. Supreme Skiller...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Let this be my first official level on my blog, Got 77 Mining (lost picture :( ) and 75 hunter yesterday Morning, So here are my current stats

75hunt.png

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

PK's and Deathmatches

The Wilderness has been forever changed, but my legacy shall live on :lol:

This is a sampling of my favorite pk's I need to edit names out of the others of the people I dont like anymore :lol:

KurtD dead in a Deathmatch

[hide]tooclosetocall.png[/hide]

Deadfinger14 Dead in Single Combat zone

[hide]pkonf2p.png[/hide]

This guy Got KOED.

[hide]ownedko.png[/hide]

Heraldic Kill

[hide]heral[bleep]ill.png[/hide]

Fook A JI dead in DM

[hide]fookdm.png[/hide]

Some miner dead

[hide]minerdead.jpg[/hide]

Another KO...

[hide]fullruneko.png[/hide]

Good Mage Kill

[hide]omfg.jpg[/hide]

Guthix Skirt KO

[hide]ir0nmankodl4.png[/hide]

Killed some noobs at elemental :P

[hide]p2pkill23ok.jpg[/hide]

Decent P2P kill

[hide]p2pkill8oc.jpg[/hide]

Abraham Lincoln

:) Ohh.. your blog is looking really good so far! Nice work.. Wow.. all those death piles in the pk screenies... Talk about history... I'm really proud that I get to be part of your achievements! =D> <3:

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

Amazing achievements sofar! Goodluck with the huge goal :) \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I wish you all the best luck with your goals!

You have some pretty nice stats there already with those 99s. (Smithing <3:)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Mcguff: Yes I have my RSC character, However...He is not the way he was. Jagex wiped inactive accounts who did not play for "data saving" reasons, so nice to know my paltry 92 combat, 1200+ skill and 10+ Mill xp was needed to be removed, all while I paid to play during my retirement so this is my rs classic char as of today.

rsccharwipe.png

Peterpan538: I did steel bars into plates until about level 88, then I did gold ore until 99.

tylersk8shop, Mario and Turtle : Thanks for your kind words :-D

Nabbagad: , Good luck to you as well, and you have some nice levels as well.

Abraham Lincoln

3 Days of mining gold...

78mining.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

Tried Bounty Hunter last night..Was interesting, spent 10 minutes on f2P (p2p was all 1 item dds noobs) looking for my bounty, then saw a kid chasing another kid and BOOM he got a pk and was like "YES!!!!" and then his bounty hunter skull changed...So I went for the kill :P

I then got this

firstbhpk.jpg

I had to then run from about 5-7 100's+ for 3 minutes, some hugging, protecting from melee and 99 defense let me hold out to escape ALIVE

I then hunted some more...Ended up "Teaming" with 3 kids I met in BH. We pked and got some kills, and I got this one

2ndbhkill.jpg

Gave the Kite and large to my binder, and the rune plate to the leader icyblueslush And logged out and called it a night after 3 am!

Abraham Lincoln

Went bounty hunting again...P2P is a cesspool of black hide clan's and 1 itemers...so i ventured to free. Random team up of me and two other 120's yielded this kill

bounthuntkill3.jpg

We then ran into a "clan" or makeshift group of 10...killed a guy and one teammate got KOED. so while the other guy was running to exit like a girl, I took my sad scim loot and ran across arena, apparently I missed picture

Later on killed this 123.

bhkill5.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

• 3 weeks later...

Started off yesterday With 95 strength...

95strP.jpg

Then got 99 HP which gave me 122 combat :-D

99hp-1.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

Got this one tonight. :D

79slayer.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

:D Awesome.. you're flying through the levels! :thumbsup: Aww.. Where are the screenies of the extra "guests" at the hp level?? :lol:

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle