New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For further discussion on the anagrams it's better to use this topic, and yes it's mine and no, this isn't for promotion but to keep clean this topic.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=730813

For the eggs, I have a theory that the birds will be able to 'evolve' to speak in Pok̮̩̉̉monterms. You'll start with the small one, and you'll end up with the Cockatrice.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Yeah i think i might camp out in front of the pet shop with all my eggs. Fingers crossed for release tomorrow. Specially since i may have the day off from school cause of snow. top 100 summoning here i come.

100th post :)

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Yeah i think i might camp out in front of the pet shop with all my eggs. Fingers crossed for release tomorrow. Specially since i may have the day off from school cause of snow. top 100 summoning here i come.

Dont forget there's a quest to do :P

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

so yeah ive been checking this topic everyday hoping to see a pic of a real penguin egg and ive decided to put in a thought of my own...

yesterday i got a "perfect shell" and some other tortise shells doing a warrped tortise slayer assignment. instead of dropping them i looked up the pics of the new summoning creatures and loe and behold a big turtle is one of the creatures. maybee jadex put those items in game for another reason other than selling them to noobs pre unfair trade. :idea:

4 perfect shells and 8 tortise shells for 130 turtles killed.

if there are any other ideas of stuff we should be collecting please post. im looking for other ideas.

so yeah ive been checking this topic everyday hoping to see a pic of a real penguin egg and ive decided to put in a thought of my own...

yesterday i got a "perfect shell" and some other tortise shells doing a warrped tortise slayer assignment. instead of dropping them i looked up the pics of the new summoning creatures and loe and behold a big turtle is one of the creatures. maybee jadex put those items in game for another reason other than selling them to noobs pre unfair trade. :idea:

4 perfect shells and 8 tortise shells for 130 turtles killed.

if there are any other ideas of stuff we should be collecting please post. im looking for other ideas.

Good thinking! because there is a turtle there eh? yeah smart :D

And....i hope it comes out tomorrow!!!

I wonder what login screen wll look like! i just bought 10 undead chickens to stock up woot

hunter log in!

600px-Hunter_login1.jpg

I don't have that login? lol..

That's because that's when hunter was released.

Ok I thought so because of the first reaction on that picture..

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

To further clarify Vegeta's post..

You trade Perfect Shells to a Goblin in Dorgesh-Kaan for Crafting Exp and Gold. You trade Long/Curved bones to the same guy for Construction Exp and Gold.

You can also trade plain Tortoise Shells to him for 200gp ea, but I'd recommend keeping them, as a Battle Tortoise is a leaked monster.

You trade Perfect Shells to a Goblin in Dorgesh-Kaan for Crafting Exp and Gold. You trade Long/Curved bones to the same guy for Construction Exp and Gold.

You can also trade plain Tortoise Shells to him for 200gp ea, but I'd recommend keeping them, as a Battle Tortoise is a leaked monster.

Thank'ee. ::'

Leaked from what? It was announced and has been in the game for about a year now.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png