The Anagrams translated. I guess they're both solved.

Behind_you0

Because we need to be quick to solve those anagrams, here we have the info to solve them. And, we went offtopic with them in other topics.

Probably the solutions:

1. Use a Granite Crab as net!

Instead of having a net to fish, you summon a Granite Crab and it starts to fish the fish for you? I could see it happen, certainly because Jagex stated skillers would benefit as well. Granite Crab is also proven

2. Be gone, Hydra is angry! or Hydra is angry, be gone!

I'm 90% sure about this one, it fits perfectly and it makes sense. We got proof a Hydra exists, and we can assume it's quite a dangerous familiar, probably a high level.

Both found by me, I want the credits :XD: :mrgreen: .

This is what I found at the moment:

Anger Unseats Bacteria:

Granite Crab

Spare letters:

usenatsea

Maybe it has to contain: "use, net and granite".

Remaining:

saa

Possibilities:

Use a Granite Crab as net!: Sounds unlogical, but it fits perfectly, even with the '!'.

A Granite Crab uses a net!: Sounds unlogical as well, but maybe a GC helps you with fishing or so?

A net uses a Granite Crab!

Proof it exists:

While the Graphics team were busy creating concept artwork, Mod Wilson got started on bringing the NPCs to life "I started with chickens", he explains. As a first character test, code was borrowed from pet cats and the old Halloween zombies, creating a working version of an undead chicken. The code for this Fenkenstrain-like creation then became the basis for NPCs' artificial intelligence (AI). Once the AI was working (in a very rudimentary state), the first five prototype NPCs were put into production - the macaw, granite crab, gecko, dreadfowl and vampire bat.

A Gory, Drying Banshee!:

Hydra

Spare letters:

goryingbansee

Maybe it has to contain the word: "angry". Spare letters:

oingbsee

Possibilities:

Hydra is angry, be gone!: Even the ',' and '!' fit!

Thoughts:

[hide]

Think this is wrong, because of the need to use "angry"

I suppose there's the word 'sea' in it, seeing the Hydra is shown on the wallpaper next to a shore, and it has fins. Remaining letters it so: nebgorying[/hide]

Proof it exists:

Wallpaper #4 and the head next to the Wallpaper.

I'm quite sure about the two familiar names, as they're both confirmed familiars.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

What's wrong with crabs?

EDIT: also, there were loads of puzzles on the notice board, in the last dev diary JaGex said that most of the puzzles had been solved, including the Chaosudoku and the calendar. I haven't had time to analyse them in great detail, if you could post a few more results it would be nice, and also if a mod could merge together a thread with the answers in, and get a better response, because i've only seen a few dotted around different threads.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

The granite crab one must have the words "net" "use" and "granite" in it

The 'hydra' one must have "angry" in it, therefore can't have the word "sea"

As far as I understood, they just gave a few examples which words could be in it. But you could be right ofcourse :D.

Edit:

After some thinking, I think you're right. I neglected it as examples, but now you convinced me :XD:.

sigdk2fa4.png

I don't want crabs.. :'(

um... what's wrong with crabs? r u scared of them? do you have crab-phobia? :-s

I think he was referring to pubic lice

Not a fan of subtlety are you? Ah well.

Anyway, I think these are good solutions. I can imagine using familiars for fishing in the case of 'Granite crab uses a net'.

'Hydra is angry, begone!' Now that fits perfectly, and sounds like a good caption for the Hydra. I can imagine that the Hydra's lair would have that written either on a sign or on a wall. Possibly in blood. With a skeleton underneath it with a finger halfway though writing the last 'e'.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

use a net as Granite Crab!

a net uses a Granite Crab!

use a crab as granite net!

what i can get :D some of them makes sense :wink: [/code]

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I don't want to make myself look like an [wagon] like I did on the other thread...but just gonna throw the idea out there that the second anagram could possibly contain the word BARGE

But as it is CONFIRMED to contain ANGRY too, the best possible thing i could come up with was

ANGRY BARGE DOES SHINE

Other ideas

-------------

"BEHEADING ANGRY ROSY"..That sounds like fun

"ANGRY GOD, HE IS NEARBY!" :ohnoes:

RossoDiavolo.gif

ROSSODIAVOLO.png

I don't want crabs.. :'(

um... what's wrong with crabs? r u scared of them? do you have crab-phobia? :-s

Who isn't afraid of STD's? :-k

isn't really a disease, they're just parasites... anyways, I think you're spot on with the granite crabs using nets. Either using nets to summon or catch them or something like that. I'm useless at anagrams unless they're used in chemistry or physics. Yeah, stupid I know.

Sig.jpg

The granite crabs fits perfectly in the anagram. I'm pretty sure its spot on and it appears the granite crab may help fishing.

Evidence:

1. Look at the newspaper cutoff on the buletin board image. notice the name of the author of the paper "Annette Fisher" (a net fisher)

2. Look at the dev diaries. its already been said that granite crabs are summoning monsters

3. The most recent dev diary. there's a picture of a summoning pouch with a claw on it. Granite crab claw?

4. most recent dev diary. a mod says that summoning WILL benefit skillers. So the granite crab might well be a fishing helper, but probably for net fishing.

Man I'd definitely like a granite crab for net fishing. that'd be extra help in getting monkfish=uber fishing exp!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Second one, I got this:

Angry Bears Dig Honey

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

The granite crabs fits perfectly in the anagram. I'm pretty sure its spot on and it appears the granite crab may help fishing.

Evidence:

1. Look at the newspaper cutoff on the buletin board image. notice the name of the author of the paper "Annette Fisher" (a net fisher)

2. Look at the dev diaries. its already been said that granite crabs are summoning monsters

3. The most recent dev diary. there's a picture of a summoning pouch with a claw on it. Granite crab claw?

4. most recent dev diary. a mod says that summoning WILL benefit skillers. So the granite crab might well be a fishing helper, but probably for net fishing.

Man I'd definitely like a granite crab for net fishing. that'd be extra help in getting monkfish=uber fishing exp!

After reading your post, I'm quite certain about the two solutions

Use a Granite Crab as net!

Be gone, Hydra is angry! / Hydra is angry, be gone!

I think these 2 are the correct answers for the anagrams.

sigdk2fa4.png