Solo Kq drops At level 98 :D

Wow, lucky one !

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Why do people get excited over a d chain drop from kq....she really isn't hard to kill expecially with this new grave setup.

go solo am arma hilt or something worth some sort of gp.

grats i guess

#-o

Good job on the drop.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Why do people get excited over a d chain drop from kq....she really isn't hard to kill expecially with this new grave setup.

grats i guess

I lol'd. You don't consider 11.5m to be "worth some sort of gp?"

The new grave setup really has nothing to do with how hard she is to kill.

wow nice mate! gratz on chain

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

grats i guess

There are always buzzkills - don't listen to this guy.

Great achievement, congrats.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Nice! Can I ask, how do you manage to solo her with that many sharks left? Me and a friend tried once (I was lvl 100 and he was 98) and we barely managed one kill with an invent of sharks using full veracs.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Nice! Can I ask, how do you manage to solo her with that many sharks left? Me and a friend tried once (I was lvl 100 and he was 98) and we barely managed one kill with an invent of sharks using full veracs.

I do it in two trips, kill first form and get second to around half hp if all goes well. Then you just go back and finish it off. :)

grats i guess

I guess it's "that time of month" again.

NICE!!

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.