is a whip worth the money?

skaterrjamez

is dragon long anygood?

People have taken tests and have found a dragon scim gives slightly better exp/hr then long, but if you can't use a scim and you would become broke if you bought a whip, d longs work great.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Whip is the best weapon to train attack and defence. I see in your sig you are going for 85str, don't forget training str with a whip is really slow (shared xp), I'd get a dragon scimmy or complete dharok outfit for str training.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Depends what you want to train really. You can't train strength with a whip, but you can train Defence & Attack with a whip, with good exp rates

per hour. For strength you could use a dragon long or a Dragon Scimitar if you have done monkey madness.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

As above post:

Attack and Defence : Whip by FAR

Strength : Dragon Scimmy or Dragon Long

I bought a whip yesterday for 1.12M (I know.. bargain!), and have gained 2 Defence levels, got 2 Rune Defenders (Less than 1.2K tokens) and going to train another 2 defence levels.

Then i guess my whip will have a long time sitting in my bank, as then i will be training Sterength to 70 from 66.

So overall, Whip is worth it at its price now, if your doing Attack or Defence, where as its not worth it if your going to train Strength, as you can get almost 3 times more xp for Strength with a Dragon long or Dragon Scimmy

3916.png

3917.png

absolutely yes. Once you have one and go to use another weapon ull be like "wow this is slow and doesnt hit that high"

Its just that good.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.