t2qg9.png

t3bh0.png

t4hi8.png

t6cq0.png

t5at3.png

t7fl9.png

t8ic8.png

(trying to reach 1k dagger)

Ive got way more picture *around 60* but those show the best stuff ive got..

So far ive made 15m from Bh (remove 5-6m for supply and stuff lost)

Most of the time I pk with my friend Nojomen2, but sometime I enjoy soloing or teaming with a clan (got my dark bow, and my fury by soloing).

Im lvl 96 (mid crater) with :

-72 atk

-78 str

-80 def

-94 ranged

-86 mage

-85 hp

-53 pray

Im gonna finish the thread later...

Nice, what'd you get from that person killed in the first picture, hes got a nice blue skull.

Its me -.-

Nice, what'd you get from that person killed in the first picture, hes got a nice blue skull.

Its me -.-

Its me -.-

Dont believe unforunately - most of the shots are outside and none have a kill message

I can explain that:

U have your kill, picked up the loot and the skull above your head turns blue. Everyone things "oh, lets attack him, he has a blue skull!"

So what do you do? Stay there, eating, but die for sure, or get the hell outta there, eating, but staying alive? I would choose the second option. BThat's why all the screenies are taken out of the arena. Second, you don't see the kill message because of the Sharks hes eating.

Did I made it clear?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Dont believe unforunately - most of the shots are outside and none have a kill message

I can explain that:

U have your kill, picked up the loot and the skull above your head turns blue. Everyone things "oh, lets attack him, he has a blue skull!"

So what do you do? Stay there, eating, but die for sure, or get the hell outta there, eating, but staying alive? I would choose the second option. BThat's why all the screenies are taken out of the arena. Second, you don't see the kill message because of the Sharks hes eating.

Did I made it clear?

very true. Also, the amount of chatbox spam you get in there makes it hard to screen the killmessage too.. every time you pick up an item you get 2 lines of text tellling you not to pick things up, then another 2 lines every time you eat or pot, not to mention any actual chat pushing your kill message further up.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Look him up in highscores, nub

why would he post fake pics -.-

and btw i think he has made twice the cash you ever had

Ot: nice kills, very nice fury and d bow

Gl on getting in the top10 rouges

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

Gj 10/10

You're the perfect lvl actually so don't raise unless you're going for 120+

Ty, im keeping around 3-4 lvl for summoning, (im 96 cmb), so I think ill be 100 cmb, with lvl 30 summoning :)

I can get 99 ranged without lvl uping too :D

B T W, me and my friend nojomen2 are starting a new BH clan for the mid lvl crater... you must be lvl 80-100. We dont accept 1 itemers. If you wanna join just pm me..

Its me -.-

hmmm wow i thought wildy was gone but i guess there a new way to make huge money......

nice d bow, fury and dd's

3 Dragon Claws, 60+ Barrows items, 2/4 Gwd Hilts(Bgw & Agw)

Quest Cape, Woodcutting Cape, Cooking Cape, Fletching Cape, Prayer Cape and Hitpoints Cape.