Will you keep your goals? After Summoning

Rarex

This topic is about if you have a goal affecting the combat level you wish to have. So, if you don't, I recommend going back..

Did you ever had a combat lvl goal? Like I wish to be level 110 or something alike?.. After Summoning comes out it will make reaching your level goals MUCH easier.. So, will you stick to training combat the usual way or use Summoning to your advantage (easier leveling)?

Well.. My goal has always been to reach being maxed at lvl 123.. since RSC.. If I stay level 123 and keep my summoning at level one.. It could affect how high I hit (if Summoning is released with a f2p version)..

I know many people wont understand my point/topic =\

how can summoning affect how high u hit =S

Combat lvl and hits aren't linked.

How high you hit is dependant on spell, rnage bonus or str lvl

If you have read the last diary... it says that Summoning will affect how high you will be able to hit.. higher summoning level, higher hitting..

Like.. if you are 99 str.. potted + prayer.. you do 25 with Rune Scimi.. and if you have 50 summining, you would be able to do about 30?

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you have read the last diary... it says that Summoning will affect how high you will be able to hit.. higher summoning level, higher hitting..

Like.. if you are 99 str.. potted + prayer.. you do 25 with Rune Scimi.. and if you have 50 summining, you would be able to do about 30?

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Summoning may increase how high you hit, but not in a sense your thinking of. Say you Summon a creature, and that creature is especially designed to increase your Strength by say 10%. That IMO makes more logic than just the level helping, like Strength. It also opens up the door for a Protect from Summoning Prayer, which was mentioned in a diary.

Your current combat goal should go up by 12 levels lol

Only if you are maxed out at hp or summoning doesn't give hp. But I have a feeling it will give hp so people who are talking about lvl 15's with 99 summoning, don't count on it. There will probally be some hp gained to.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Summoning may increase how high you hit, but not in a sense your thinking of. Say you Summon a creature, and that creature is especially designed to increase your Strength by say 10%. That IMO makes more logic than just the level helping, like Strength. It also opens up the door for a Protect from Summoning Prayer, which was mentioned in a diary.

Indeed. I'm sorry to say it, but i'm pretty sure there won't be some 'light-version' of summoning for f2p.

Member.png

NOTE: This is all speculation

Perhaps they'll work like butterflies do. By increasing your stats by a certain percentage. Or maybe you'll be able to summon creatures that attack the monsters you are fighting so it'll hit 5 damage seperately from your 20 damage. IE, you and a summoned creature is fighting a monster,

You hit 20

Monster hits 5

Creature hits 2

You hit 23...

Or they can hit constant 1's like the guy from Fremmink Trials :pray:

Or perhaps they'll give you special effects. Maybe by increasing the rate of Special restoration or give you a ring of recoil effect. Although the ultimate effect would be better chance of rare items :P.

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Summoning will effect my combat goals.

Previous/Current Combat Goal

Att: 77

Str: 99

Def: 45

Pry: 52

Mge: 99

Rng: 99

HP: 99

Summ: Non-existant

Combat Lvl: 99

Future Goal

Att: 77

Summ: 99

Combat Lvl: 111

Future Goal (Most Likely)

Att: 99

Summ: 99

Combat Lvl: 118

Summoning will undoubtly effect my combat goals, but will not have an affect on my non-combat goals. Except maybe to raise them faster, of course. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

not true. nowhere in the diary does it state that familiars increase your max hit. It only states that they aid you in combat and therefore increase combat lvl. Actually, in one example it states that the familiar attacks whatever your character attacks.

We don't know how summoning will work, but from what we know now, it is more likely the familiars attack on there own, at the same time as your char. Not just increase your stats like the hunter butterflies or pots.

phata_elise.png

erm no it doesn't

It says summoning will add to ur cmb lvl like prayer does.

It says it will drain like prayer does.

Nowhere does it mention hitting higher.

People are jumping to obsurd conclusions from the information we have, whihc is what leads to disappointment.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue