Whats The Best God Spell?

DarkmanX99

saradomin for bounty hunter and clan wars and staking

guthix for training

Why do you say that? Ive never really investigated what exactly they did and why and what they were good for.

Sara lowers prayer, great for 1-itemers and protect prayers.

Guthix lowers defense, making it useful for PvM because your whole team will hit better. It can be auto-cast as well.

Zamorak lost it's charm. It lowers magic which could be crippling to a mage staker, but staking died.

hmmm well the only 2 useful ones were sara and zammy but since pking is gone the sara staff isn't useful(it drains prayer);i'd go with zammy since nothing is more fun than lowering a ice barraging person's magic lvl

Yup, Flames of Zamorak throws off those ancient mages in castle wars really well. It's my personal favorite

Foooman.png

saradomin for bounty hunter and clan wars and staking

guthix for training

Why do you say that? Ive never really investigated what exactly they did and why and what they were good for.

Sara lowers prayer, great for 1-itemers and protect prayers.

Guthix lowers defense, making it useful for PvM because your whole team will hit better. It can be auto-cast as well.

Zamorak lost it's charm. It lowers magic which could be crippling to a mage staker, but staking died.

what he said I got zammy for the black cape and pking since i figured I could lower their mage and they wont telly(but since there is no more pking zammy is useless)

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

what he said I got zammy for the black cape and pking since i figured I could lower their mage and they wont telly(but since there is no more pking zammy is useless)

Zammy maxes at 5, Saradomin would be better for wildy PKing because it can drain to zero and zero prayer means a free whip in most cases. I never played CW and would have never thought to bring it there. It was mostly used for hitting barragers with 98 magic in the duel arena so that you hit harder than they do. Keep in mind a 99 mage can barrage all day with nothing stopping him. tbh, I think zammy is a bit pointless in CW... So what if you lower their mage and kill them because they can't figure out that blitz works? They will just respawn and start ice cubing more people. The flag holder would be running so the lowered magic wouldn't matter, he could just blitz/burst and run if he needs the boost.

Zammy maxes at 5, Saradomin would be better for wildy PKing because it can drain to zero and zero prayer means a free whip in most cases. I never played CW and would have never thought to bring it there. It was mostly used for hitting barragers with 98 magic in the duel arena so that you hit harder than they do. Keep in mind a 99 mage can barrage all day with nothing stopping him. tbh, I think zammy is a bit pointless in CW... So what if you lower their mage and kill them because they can't figure out that blitz works? They will just respawn and start ice cubing more people. The flag holder would be running so the lowered magic wouldn't matter, he could just blitz/burst and run if he needs the boost.

Zammy flames are ok... Try a seercull ::'

Lower their mage by 15

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Not to mention the fact that you are really wasting runes casting a god spell in a place where you can't charge it. You'd be much better off barraging/bursting in cwars than trying to use a god spell. They only really had a use in pking, so you could teleblock and hit 30 with mage at the same time. Now that there is no real PvP advantage to hitting 30 as a modern mage vs. an ancient mage without teleblocking in the wildy, the god spells seem to be rather pointless.

Not to mention the fact that you are really wasting runes casting a god spell in a place where you can't charge it. You'd be much better off barraging/bursting in cwars than trying to use a god spell. They only really had a use in pking, so you could teleblock and hit 30 with mage at the same time. Now that there is no real PvP advantage to hitting 30 as a modern mage vs. an ancient mage without teleblocking in the wildy, the god spells seem to be rather pointless.

Not everybody has 94 Mage

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

guthix 100% useless, lowers defence but not mage defence.

sara vs melee, if the low prayer drain rate happens to get past his pray pots then you get whip, just as useless with pking destroyed too i guess.

zammy vs mage, a sara mage will never kill a zammy mage

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

waah not true (n00b) watch AOW monster moneymaking and other, and click on the new mithril dragons guide :D

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

waah not true (n00b) watch AOW monster moneymaking and other, and click on the new mithril dragons guide :D

pretty sure what i said is true

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

well, N0! it isnt true lol :o, sec i give u url of guide, its most effective way to kill mithril dragons

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]