99 Hunter

salim123

How many chinchompas do you catch an hour?

and how long do u think it will take to get to 99 hunter from 63 catching chinchompas if i play 50min a day (try to say the amount of ours it will take, not days)

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

50 mins a day?? At that rate it would take more like half a year.

At 63 you catch 120 an hour in that range. In the 70s you are up to about 180. In the 80's easily up and over 220 an hour. 90's I would say 260 an hour. ( any1 correct me if i am wrong here)

In short it would take quite a long time, I can't be bothered with doing all the single level calcs to give you an "exact" number but my guess would be somewhere in the ways of 8-10 months. Which is quite a long time to say the least.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

At 63 you catch 120 an hour in that range. In the 70s you are up to about 180. In the 80's easily up and over 220 an hour. 90's I would say 260 an hour. ( any1 correct me if i am wrong here)

This looks about what I was looking for.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

It Shouldn't take you too long. I would say a month or so max, It's a little more difficult right now because of all the people hunting though.

I been hunting as well I have done round 54-89 in 2 and a half weeks or so (thats with little less then normal play with the Christmas rush going on)

Fusionxx.png

that will take a few months i guess...

whatever i did 99 cooking in 2 months

Cooking and hunting are two different things. You don't compete with others for cooking. You probably bought lobsters, therefore you had a full supply. Unfortunately comparing cooking to hunting, is like comparing the Barbarian Course with the mining guild.

felter_laur.png

It Shouldn't take you too long. I would say a month or so max, It's a little more difficult right now because of all the people hunting though.

I been hunting as well I have done round 54-89 in 2 and a half weeks or so (thats with little less then normal play with the Christmas rush going on)

thanks so im guesssing it will take me till feb

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Late January early February, If you hold off on Summoning and train Hunter while Summoning is released, you will probably get lot less crowded words, saving you a lot of frustration.

Fusionxx.png

Late January early February, If you hold off on Summoning and train Hunter while Summoning is released, you will probably get lot less crowded words, saving you a lot of frustration.

when summoning comes out, ill sell all my eggs expensive then levle hunting

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

This looks about what I was looking for.

That's wrong, I'll correct it here (from my experiance anyway):

At 63 you catch 120 an hour in that range. In the 70s you are up to about 250. In the 80's easily upto 350 an hour. 90's I would say upto 420 an hour.

Of course I am only 81 so I can't really comment on the 80s or 90s, but my record so far was 321 in an hour.

I can only set 4 traps and i can catch about 400 per hour

Yea I HIGHLY doubt that you can catch 400 an hour. Whether you are by yourself or with a group of people (which I hear speeds up exp) It takes 100% concentration to catch 400 at 99... and even thats a stretch... :roll:

I know people with 99 hunting I know the information. :-w

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Yea I HIGHLY doubt that you can catch 400 an hour. Whether you are by yourself or with a group of people (which I hear speeds up exp) It takes 100% concentration to catch 400 at 99... and even thats a stretch... :roll:

Yea he completely exaggerated on that. At 89 Hunt i was only catching 270-290 an Hour completely focused. Just got 90 hunt w00t!

Fusionxx.png

Yea he completely exaggerated on that. At 89 Hunt i was only catching 270-290 an Hour completely focused. Just got 90 hunt w00t!

That's what I was getting at 77-78..