Zomg, Fight Caves Query.

nerdattack16

Two questions.

1. This good?

fightcavessetuppn3.png

2. When the healers spawn, can I kill three of them, leave one alive, and no more will spawn? Ir is it better to just use the 15% defence prayer and trap them in a line?

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

1) That set up looks quite good to me :).

2) I wouldn't know about killing 3 and leaving 1 but getting them all in a line so only one attacks will actually have the same effect as only one hitting you while saving more time so is suggested.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

If you have the money I would suggest a V helm and Fury(fury being more important than v helm). Also just use a recoil ring in the ring spot (unless you have money for an archer) Also instead of [bleep]y vambs I would say to use your best RfD Gloves if they are Addy+ (So either Addy, Rune, Dragon or preferably barrows)

------

As for the healers just att them once and try to line them up. don't waste time killing them.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Well, I can't afford a Verac helm, a Fury, or an Archer ring. As for RFD gloves, highest I have is black; besides, the only glove that's better than black vambraces in terms of ranged attack is Barrows.

Thanks for the help on the healers, everyone, as well as the item help... guess I'll go try and kill Jad now! :o

neraftdfw1.jpg

With your ranged level, I really think you're going to need at least a fury, and perhaps an archer ring. With that setup, and 74 ranged, I only just scraped through to Jad, but when I tried with better equipment, it made a lot of difference. Also, you could swap out a sara brew for a super restore potion.

With your ranged level, I really think you're going to need at least a fury, and perhaps an archer ring. With that setup, and 74 ranged, I only just scraped through to Jad, but when I tried with better equipment, it made a lot of difference. Also, you could swap out a sara brew for a super restore potion.

Did you ever think that maybe the experience from your first failure is what made the difference? I'm poor so a yes would be nice :lol:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Did you ever think that maybe the experience from your first failure is what made the difference? I'm poor so a yes would be nice :lol:

That's possible, but then again, perhaps if you get better equipment the first time, you won't need experience for the second try.

Well, I didn't really expect to get it the first time, but...

...actually, I did die. Totally messed up a bunch on prayer, but I learned, and I'm beginning to understand luring a bit. I think that I can do it, and I might try to get money for a fury or archer ring. After that, who knows?

Thanks for all the help, peoples. This can be closed now, mods. :)

neraftdfw1.jpg