Food In Clan Wars .....

Piu

No, it's not the same at all. Anyone can train defence, not everyone can afford eating food in clan wars. Don't get me wrong, I don't say anything if someone eats I just think that is makes the fight pretty one sided.

a fight is always one sided because there is always a winner and a loser.

Maybe the person you fight has full bandos armour and sword, the other person may not be able to afford that does it make it unfair? One person may have a whip and the other can only afford a d scimmy does that make it unfair?

Mages and ranger spend far more on runes and arrows, that the verage person who takes food, does on food. Does that make them attack noobs cos it cost them money to fight?

I figured that someone would respond with that.

The issue is food, not gear. You are taking my comment and applying it to a whole different aspect.

Regardless, in f2p worlds we all have the same gear so that aspect does not affect me.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The one that always makes me laugh is when ur piled in castle wars and they say "omg prayer nub" when it's about 12 on 1

i so totally agree with you thar. im not going to stand and let them willingly kill me. if anything thats just target practice, if they want that make a lv3 account goto varrock and punch a few dummys.

also deep pain to the bandos gs verse rune part. YES the bandos will win. have you ever versed (im 97) a lv 91 in bandos + godsword. regardless of combat and level difference he enialated me. gear does make a huge difference which is teh lame because i cant even afford the cheapest godsword.

Popoto.~<3

Oh, christ...if a complete stranger most likely a kid younger than you offends you by calling you a 'food noob' or whatever type of noob, then I'm sorry, but you are bloody pathetic.

im not offended , just fed up of it

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No, it's not the same at all. Anyone can train defence, not everyone can afford eating food in clan wars. Don't get me wrong, I don't say anything if someone eats I just think that is makes the fight pretty one sided.

a fight is always one sided because there is always a winner and a loser.

Maybe the person you fight has full bandos armour and sword, the other person may not be able to afford that does it make it unfair? One person may have a whip and the other can only afford a d scimmy does that make it unfair?

Mages and ranger spend far more on runes and arrows, that the verage person who takes food, does on food. Does that make them attack noobs cos it cost them money to fight?

I figured that someone would respond with that.

The issue is food, not gear. You are taking my comment and applying it to a whole different aspect.

Dosn't matter if its gear or food, aru

thay can both be seen as an advantage and like what was said above, its just as easy to say its unfair to use a whip against someone with a dscim who cant afford a whip as it is to eat when the other cant afford food.

Regardless, in f2p worlds we all have the same gear so that aspect does not affect me.

True true

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

No, what I love is when I have 6 people up on me and get they pissed cause I own them and have to eat after killing 2 of them off.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Thanks for all the good replys everyone

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You can bring food if you want to. Its totally your choice. If it wasent allowed, im sure Jagex would of stopped it.

Oh, and its funny being called Fatty all the time. I got called Fatty for eating against a group of 8 people. Managed to take down 6 of em. XD

Dragon drops-2 Obby drops-3 Barrow drops - 18

Double chests - 2

Final1.jpg

Signature last updated: 5th Jan 2008

You can bring food if you want to. Its totally your choice. If it wasent allowed, im sure Jagex would of stopped it.

Oh, and its funny being called Fatty all the time. I got called Fatty for eating against a group of 8 people. Managed to take down 6 of em. XD

:D same her lol , they called me a fat geek etc , it was a 1 v 5 from the start , i beaten them all :)

zuzmo.png

collio.png

If you ever played fight pits, you would understand that eating in clan war is useless. It's a non-written rule that f2p will have to understand.

Not necessarily. All depends on the situation.

This is all the same as the "honor" thing that so-called pkers had. People just don't like advantages, so they will persecute you to make you stop. Leave them to their own devices... Their loss. :|

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png