Food In Clan Wars .....

Piu

Move this if this is the wrong thread

Ive been called noob numberous of times in clan wars for eating food .... Is there anything wrong with it ? Im willing to waste food for a war , its my choice , Its not like I will get banned from eating food in clan wars will I ?

I suggest Jagex add a option to the battle , Food or no food

Discuss

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No there is nothing wrong with it. Those people are obviously idiots who have never been in a clan, let alone a clan war. This minigame was meant to be a way for clans to still fight eachother, and in the old wildy people generally brought food to a clan war, so people who call you a noob for eating are idiots :lol:

happysigbp0.jpg

in a way i seems pointless to eat because you might/might not die but in another sence it is tacticle to stay alive when being pursued by death. for this i'll agree. its your choice others should learn to shut up and live with it ::'

Popoto.~<3

Well it is something your allowed to do but not everyone can afford to waste money on food for a mini game that yields no rewards so it is annoying/unfair. A free medkits would level the playing field.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Well it is something your allowed to do but not everyone can afford to waste money on food for a mini game that yields no rewards so it is annoying/unfair. A free medkits would level the playing field.

Or a bank close by :wall:

Nothing wrong with it, those people have obviously not ever been in a real war.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

But its my choice to buy food and eat if I want , i waste money to win in clan wars , I dont seem to see why people want t insult me like that , if they want it to be fair , just buy food themselves or get a bigger clan , once i won a 1v 3 cause i had 5 swords and they were 50+ and i was 79 , they threaten me all over the place...

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

But its my choice to buy food and eat if I want , i waste money to win in clan wars , I dont seem to see why people want t insult me like that , if they want it to be fair , just buy food themselves or get a bigger clan , once i won a 1v 3 cause i had 5 swords and they were 50+ and i was 79 , they threaten me all over the place...

Ignore them. If you want to annoy them though, tell them Good fight, you tried ::'

soulthresher.png

No there is nothing wrong with it. Those people are obviously idiots who have never been in a clan, let alone a clan war. This minigame was meant to be a way for clans to still fight eachother, and in the old wildy people generally brought food to a clan war, so people who call you a noob for eating are idiots :lol:

+1

I see no need to eat food unless it's depending your reputation on the win, 'cause when you die you dont lose stuff.. :)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I eat according to the situation.

If it's a big battle with fairly equal teams I usually eat. If we're slightly outnumbered I usaully eat. If we massively outnumber them or they us, then I dont eat.

I had one today a guy in dharoks, eating at about half hp, which kind of ruins the point of having dharoks, we were the last 2 out of clans that both had 20+ at beginning. 1v1. He ate some, I ate some, then he ran to the cages and said omg this noob ate, just as I killed him lol.

I don't think he realised people could see him eating on the orbs.

Kind of reminds me of the old wild in f2p especially.. things like..

omg you safer.. when their hp are healed higher than urs

Runner! .. after they just teleported from u in last fight

Teletubby ..as above. WHen u dont carry tele runes

The one that always makes me laugh is when ur piled in castle wars and they say "omg prayer nub" when it's about 12 on 1

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

The one that always makes me laugh is when ur piled in castle wars and they say "omg prayer nub" when it's about 12 on 1

The fact is, anyone has the option of praying but not everyone has the food therefore food is a huge advantage for a game with no rewards as I said before. It is not really fair and makes the game less fun if you do not run to bounty hunter bank every time. As I mentioned before, if everyone was given some form of food each war it would level out the playing field.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

When I'm by my self or with a clan of random people I don't know I don't waste my food. If I'm hanging out with a real clan (T.F.S. :wink: ) I'll eat a full load of lobbies to win a match if I have to. The only time I don't like eating is when it's like 10 on 1. Even then calling them a noob is stupid. I love being called a fatty though, it's really funny.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Thanks for the good replys , i do eat at a situation like Deep_Pain , its my prob if im willing to waste money for a non - prize game

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Oh, christ...if a complete stranger most likely a kid younger than you offends you by calling you a 'food noob' or whatever type of noob, then I'm sorry, but you are bloody pathetic.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's your decision as to whether you chose to take food into clan wars or not. There is nothing stopping the opposition from doing the same.

Several options could be introduced into deciding rules for clan wars, food included.

On another note! Shazarabbit turn on your phone!!!

Oh, christ...if a complete stranger most likely a kid younger than you offends you by calling you a 'food noob' or whatever type of noob, then I'm sorry, but you are bloody pathetic.

Why is it this post upsets so much that you have to be offensive? Are you one of the people who cant control their use of the word noob? I'm guessing so, because you obviously have trouble stating your opinion without being offensive.

Does it make you feel better than other people calling them names, or do you think it makes other people think you are better than them?

As you say these people are mostly just young kids... I hope you grow up soon.

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

Bounty Hunter bank isn't far.

Eating food in clan wars is like a pker calling someone with 5 def "def nub" when they're fighting them and losing.

They obviously can't do anything about it so why bother worrying about being called def / eater noob ?

It's okay, I've eaten in clan wars before. :]

It's fine.

wongtongxg4.gif

F2P | 59/70 smith | 13/15 skills 70+ | 70 smith banked.

loinclothec5.gif

Bounty Hunter bank isn't far.

Eating food in clan wars is like a pker calling someone with 5 def "def nub" when they're fighting them and losing.

They obviously can't do anything about it so why bother worrying about being called def / eater noob ?

It's okay, I've eaten in clan wars before. :]

It's fine.

No, it's not the same at all. Anyone can train defence, not everyone can afford eating food in clan wars. Don't get me wrong, I don't say anything if someone eats I just think that is makes the fight pretty one sided.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

No, it's not the same at all. Anyone can train defence, not everyone can afford eating food in clan wars. Don't get me wrong, I don't say anything if someone eats I just think that is makes the fight pretty one sided.

a fight is always one sided because there is always a winner and a loser.

Maybe the person you fight has full bandos armour and sword, the other person may not be able to afford that does it make it unfair? One person may have a whip and the other can only afford a d scimmy does that make it unfair?

Mages and ranger spend far more on runes and arrows, that the verage person who takes food, does on food. Does that make them attack noobs cos it cost them money to fight?

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

a fight is always one sided because there is always a winner and a loser.

Maybe the person you fight has full bandos armour and sword, the other person may not be able to afford that does it make it unfair? One person may have a whip and the other can only afford a d scimmy does that make it unfair?

Mages and ranger spend far more on runes and arrows, that the verage person who takes food, does on food. Does that make them attack noobs cos it cost them money to fight?

+1

That pretty much sums it up...beat to the post again, aru...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~