Summoning Wallpaper #3

313smaus313

3 January 2008 - Summoning Wallpaper #3

January was named after the the Roman god Janus, who certainly knew that two heads are better than one - and so do we! Head over to the Downloads and Wallpapers section to see why, in our latest Summoning concept art wallpaper.

This is the last of the Summoning concept art wallpapers we will be releasing, as the skill is just around the corner! We hope you're excited, because we certainly are. Rawr!

the wallpaper

summoning3_800x600.jpg

Looks cool 8-)

Wallpaper is cool , now if you look in the back you can see water/ocean, so maybe this monster can transport you/ catch fish. . . who knows. But 1 thing is he sure does look mean. I have no doubt that my pitbull will be able to kill him though :D

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Fascinating that Jagex has time to post announcements about stupid wallpaper but doesn't have time to post updates about important issues that are affecting nearly every player.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

*draws your attention by flailing my hands in the air while my partners rob you blind*

If you understand what I meant by that, you own.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Fascinating that Jagex has time to post announcements about stupid wallpaper but doesn't have time to post updates about important issues that are affecting nearly every player.

Its called having several different sectors in a company. One works on something, while another sector works on something else, I'm sure you know this though.

I'm also sure you know that different company sections usually have nothing to do with eachother until the final countdown of releasing. Meaning the graphical/art section couldn't give a rats [wagon] about what you think is important, wether it is important or not.

A number of people go to work to draw and make wallpapers, and go home again not caring about ingame issues.

Let me stress again, that you're not entitled to know squat, just because you might think its important for yourself and the rest of Runescape.

Its called having several different sectors in a company.

It's called having screwed up priorities.

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Priorities? One team works faster than another.

It hasn't occured to the [wagon] under your hat, that seperate teams can development and update RS at different times, one takes longer than the other :roll:

Nothing to do with priorities.

It hasn't occured to the [wagon] under your hat, that seperate teams can development and update RS at different times, one takes longer than the other :roll:

I'd really like to see what Andrew or Paul were doing all day. :roll:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

They don't have to do anything, they worked hard 7 years ago to make a multimillion company. They can sit on their butt all day long drinking strawberry daiquri's for all I care.

If you really think they are a full-fledged active part of RS development on a day-to-day basis anno 2007.. Well please get real.. Do you think Bill Gates sits in his office developing Windows Vista ? Its the same thing really..

He only needs to come in, give it the green light, and go back to counting his billions.

They hired a CEO for a reason. Administrative directors handle the job with employee's under them when the company gets big.

It states right on the website that Andrew is lead Developer, meaning he works on game engine upgrades and what not. It also says that Paul is up at the top of the Content team.

If they didn't care about this game or the company they would've sold it by now...

Development Team

Lead Developer

Andrew G

Content Team

Paul G

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

I speak to Paul in game all the time, he's always willing to discuss updates with me and listen to my suggestions. If you suggest that they just sit around all day, not caring about customers than you are very mistaken.

It states right on the website that Andrew is lead Tool Developer, meaning he works on game engine upgrades and what not. It also says that Paul is up at the top of the Content team.

If they didn't care about this game or the company they would've sold it by now...

Why should they sell the company ? Its a goldmine.

Being the leader of a sector means you can administrate the jobs to underlings, I thought you knew this. Like I said, they only need to walk in, give it a good-to-go, than drive home :wink:

How much business experience do you have, exactly?

It has *everything* to do with priorities.

signew2.png

I have 2 years at business college. Why are you leading away from the issue at hand?

Name what it has to do with priorities. I've already explained to you, that a company is dividied into different sectors, one having little to do with the other.

It has nothing to do with priorities, when a team of focussed graphical artists, being paid to make only graphical updates, release a wallpaper.

You're just too pigheaded to believe this. According to you prioritizing would be calling in teams from other sectors to concentrate on what you think is the biggest problem. Crippling production in other sectors.

How much business experience do you have?

Its pretty irrelevant actually, but according to qeltar one has to be a qualified business grad to discuss this topic with him, the enlightened one.

Yes, I think that if one is going to make comments about how business works, one should actually have some experience with it.

This is not a matter of me suggesting they pull artists off of wallpaper to do coding. It's a matter of priorities in terms of the communications they decide to have with their customers.

In this case, we have a huge percentage of the playerbase pissed off and confused, a Grand Exchange we are forced to use but that is sitting for 5+ weeks without fixes, and they say nothing about these issues but do take the time to post an announcement about wallpaper.

That's messed up priorities.

signew2.png

Looks cool, like some kind of Hydra.

Getting more and more interested after seeing some of the possible things we can summon.

it is :) if u right click and select save to favorites it sais the image is called hydra