i need some comforting :"(

edge0303

i had my results back today,and guess wat..i got an 56/100 for maths(which is a C..)and i am the 3rd worst result in my class..

when i knew my results i was like going to cry u noe...

i studied hours and hours..but..sighs...

im geting back my papers next monday,so i wont tell me parents right now or else no more comp as u can see my parents had said if i have bad results for my exams=no computer until i get good grades...im so worried...

my next exam is like...approximately 3 months later...

i was wondering,if anyone has any good revising/practicing skills...

p.s:my english sux so please forgive me for any mistakes made.

I believe i can cry..................

What's the problem? You're 2nd best and you got a less good grade, pretty weird if your parents are going to ban you from the computer if you have ONE less good grade, you still pasted though.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I gather that you're the sort of person to whom it's not "doing your best" it's "doing well". That's fine, there're a lot of people like that.

What you have to remember is that, if you're normally good at it, it doesn't matter if this one time you did badly. Just laugh at it. The worse you did, the better, ironically.

It happens to everyone--those people it doesn't happen to are obviously machines and no real good for anything. It's not something to worry about, and I'm sure your parents will understand.

Hmm a good idea fromt he start... dont overachive. if you always get good grades and never expect a bad one, then you wont be ready if you do have a bad one.

Another thing, you studied your [wagon] of right? and worked hard ont he test right? well then your parents shouldnt ban you. That part of the subject just may not be your strong point. atleast your good at everything else :wink:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I hate people like you. You think that you have the hardest problems here because you got a C? oh noes poor you :(. You can be dissapointed with yourself but don't come here talking sh** about how you need comforting? Oh hell no there's a hell of alot worse stuff happening to people here then getting a C when normally 2nd best in the class.

Getting kicked off the computer is hardly a punishment at all. Don't be so attached to your computer, it's just a computer. There are many other things to do other than sit on the computer. Go to a movie with friends, something else with friends, go outside, etc.

peterstretchfn5.gif

LOL I GET F'S ON EVRYTHING SEPT PE AND ENGLISH omg WHO CAREWS ABOUT STUPID GRADES

MY GLASSES HURT MY EYES = (((

not as much as your caps hurt mine >.<

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

wait a minute, back when I was in school, a 56% was F

needed at least a 75% to get a D-

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

A C grade? Boo [bleep]ing hoo, there are people in the world with worse [cabbage] than this going on in their life, what exactly makes you feel like you deserve special treatment?

Seriously, how self absorbed are you? You passed your exam didn't you? It's not the end of the world so get over it. If you're broken up over getting a C grade in an exam you'd better prepare yourself, life is a whole lot worse than that.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

seriously, get a life.

you were going to cry because you got a c? and you also said the worst thing that will happen is you cant go on the computer? maybe that would be a good thing. get you a bit less damn addicted.

how old are you, you sound like a little kid whos just discovered life isnt all fun where you get everything you want.

wow your life has been hard. maybe you should get some counselling!

I hate people like you. You think that you have the hardest problems here because you got a C? oh noes poor you :(. You can be dissapointed with yourself but don't come here talking sh** about how you need comforting? Oh hell no there's a hell of alot worse stuff happening to people here then getting a C when normally 2nd best in the class.

cjlhdevil is COMPLETELY right! I mean, you could act like him. That's a lot worse.

:roll:

LOL I GET F'S ON EVRYTHING SEPT PE AND ENGLISH omg WHO CAREWS ABOUT STUPID GRADES

This, children, is the guy who will be making your Happy Meals. Take a good hard look, and thank him.

And someone told the kid to "get a life"...That's funny, he said he studied hard, obviously he cares about his grades so he doesn't turn out to be a loser.

That's not having a life? God, what do I have to do to "have a life" nowadays?

oh noes a C, omg!!!! failure in life!!!!!!!1112~#;/ thats it for you, the end.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Have fun getting into college yet along a good job

also, isnt 56/100 failing? for us it is, I think a C is like 73 percent or something.

lope6jw0.jpg