After buying a Santa, Rate My BOB

8.711/10

9.711/10 if you got that whip as a drop yourself :)

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

Nice bank but about you saying that your Santa Hat is nice; not really. They are going down and you more then likely will lose money on it.

you dont really keep up with the rares market do you?

Anyone with a santa at this time is guaranteed a 1-2 mil profit. Everyone buys at max ge price and there is a lack of sellers. Demand is through the roof on santas.

on topic: very nice items!

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Nice bank but about you saying that your Santa Hat is nice; not really. They are going down and you more then likely will lose money on it.

you dont really keep up with the rares market do you?

Anyone with a santa at this time is guaranteed a 1-2 mil profit. Everyone buys at max ge price and there is a lack of sellers. Demand is through the roof on santas.

on topic: very nice items!

Er I don't keep up with it to much. I have a friend that is a former phat merchenter that keeps up with it and I stay in touch with him. As others have said they are dropping and more then likely will keep dropping.

Getting another sig

[removed]

You guys, just STFU. you want to talk about rare prices, theres a topic in general. Don't spam up poor NMD's thread. This is why Rate This! is so full of locked topics. Because morons like you people start huge flamewars because of one tiny thing.

OT: NIce NDM! I'm uber poor, (as always) give me secret to cash plawks?

You guys, just STFU. you want to talk about rare prices, theres a topic in general. Don't spam up poor NMD's thread. This is why Rate This! is so full of locked topics. Because morons like you people start huge flamewars because of one tiny thing.

OT: NIce NDM! I'm uber poor, (as always) give me secret to cash plawks?

+1, some people are jealous and think they know it all, nice bank wish i had a santa i suppose i will just keep on dreaming.

Well Done,

Miss

misswarpo7.jpg

Honestly no I am not trying to start a flame war. You guys (Miss War and Theo) are the ones that are trying to escalate this into a flame war. I said what I said as constructive criticism, in my opinion he would lose money with the santa. And to Miss War, no I am not jealous my bank is worth about the same as his. people really need to think before getting all pissed off. :roll:

Getting another sig

[removed]