Highly ranked Player moderator

tamethebea

NOTE: If this is the wrong forum, please move it. Tame

I was training thieving at pryamid of plunder and was followed by the rank farmer. She did not steal from any grand gold chests or the sarcophagus until she got to the last room to spite me.

I let this of and saw her do it again so on the third time i politely asked her not to do it... this is the response i got. Shame on Jagex :(

She said "i dont see a reason to miss out on a sceptre". Does this seem like the attitude of one of runescapes elite farmers who has propably spent hundreds of millions on it? Maybe fame doesn't teach you anything but a player moderator? What has jagex come to appointing selfish idiots like this person.

MOD EDIT: Image edited, no naming names. If you wish to post the image again please make sure the names are taken out of the screenshot thank you. - Shaz

I doubt that it was done to spite you. While I was trying to get 99 thieving, I only checked the last sarcophagus that I could. The others would slow my thieving, and had a smaller chance of giving the sceptar. Plus, the scarabs from the chest hurt more than the mummy.

~M

She does her training like she wants to, and she doesn't want to miss out on a sceptre. How is this bad or snobby?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Ajk822, if you aren't going to post a proper response don't post at all because you are just spamming. Thank You.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Having [MOD EDIT: Thanks #-o I'm still learning. But it's since been fixed so i've edited this post accordingly :) ~ Shaz] up there is equivalent to naming names, is it not?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Do all moderators play for the sake of accommodating you? Does anyone play for the sake of accommodating you? They do what they should be doing and that is placing themselves before you.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

HOW DARE SHE PLAY THE GAME AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU! SHAME ON HER!

Hahahaha :XD:

Tamethebea, you will just have to get used to it. People don't think "Ooh, someone else might want to do this, I'll let them have a turn at my expense," they think "I've been here hours, I'm not letting this idiot have a turn." It's what happens. You clearly thought along the same lines by expecting that person to world hop.

Just because that person is known as a top farmer, does not mean they have let fame get to their head. Just because they are a P-Mod, does not mean they have to help other players at all times.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Big whoop wouldn't be the first time to happen it happened to me all the time in the end i decided to do it just cos I like to wind people up lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Is there really a point to saying that this p mod opens the last chest just to get exp..? I really think that p mods get a bad time on TIF -.-

if i became a p mod i would pretend to be muted

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

HOW DARE SHE PLAY THE GAME AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU! SHAME ON HER!

don't think it can be put any better than this.

...this is why most mods tend to keep to themselves. one 'mistake' and it's an excuse for someone to attack them on a wide scale.

I agree with A Local Guy. You should give them a break. They are just trying to play the game just like anybody else. If you don't like them doing that, just hop worlds.

j0xPu5R.png

That's the same way quite a few people do it, the fact that she's a high ranked p-mod doesn't mean she has to do what you say, she's just like everyone else who plays.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

tamethebea I hear ya man...people can be jerks, but its part of the game...It irritates me too, I just usually switch and leave some comment behind like "don't worry I'll switch don't want to ruin you game play"

And what kills me the most is when I do switch to a new world its empty and I have the spot to myself...

KARMA...I beleive in it...

Dankdope86.png

Just because there a player moderator and highly ranked, doesn't make them a good person.

I've met lot's of moderators/high levels being noobs/jerks.

Just because someone doesn't conform to your way of thinking, doesn't make them a bad person/jerk/noob. You are deluded if you think that your way is the only way.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER