~Guide to Green Dragon Hunting~

Ermy

Nice guide. I used to kill green drags in the chaos tunnels a lot, but I pretty much burned out of them and switched to brutal greens for now. Much easier and never crowded :P

My question is which is your favorite spot?

EDIT: and what is your favorite method? I remember mine was the prayer method :P

wl7w9j.png

• 1 month later...

Bump. Updated the guide with a new dharoking section and a way to kill dragons in the pvp worlds.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

• 1 month later...

awesome guide! but could you put in low risk equidment (i am personly kinda careful with my items, i'm kinda poor compared to most ppl) (like 800k in bank... not much armor weps)

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

awesome guide! but could you put in low risk equidment (i am personly kinda careful with my items, i'm kinda poor compared to most ppl) (like 800k in bank... not much armor weps)

They're in the alternative parts under most of the equipment pics.

Neitiznot Helmet > Berserker Helmet > Warrior Helmet>Rune full helm

Bandos plate > fighter torso > any d hide body > rune plate

Bandos Tasset > Dragon skirt > Rune skirt

Fire Cape >Trimmed skill cape > Obby cape > any cape

Glory > Fury (If you want to Teletab and use a glory in your house)

Dark gloves > any RFD gloves above mith > combat bracelet > klanks gauntlets

Dragon boots > rune boots > climbing boots

Ring of life > Ring of duelling (Cheap, quick teleport) >Berserker Ring > Warrior Ring

Whip > Dragon Scimmy > Dragon Long > Dragon Dagger

And thanks for the positive feedback :thumbsup:

S_I_G.jpg

I personally use the chaos tunnel method with a few alterations.

I have a prayer pot, a bull ant (soon to be terror bird) pouch and a few scrolls, in my inventory.

I use the games necklace to bounty hunter then bank the necklace, this gives me an extra slot whilst at the bank take a sip of a super set.

Use the path you mentioned.

In the chaos tunnels if you use the anti dragon fire pot before you enter the teleport to the green dragon room it saves a dose.

To get out I use a home tele tab, refill prayer, mounted glory to edgeville bank the hides and bones (sell them at the ge if you need the cash and your familiar has vanished).

Get the games necklace out of the bank, tele to bounty hunter then rinse and repeat.

Also the setup should be

Proselyte Hauberk > Monk Robe Top > Initiate Hauberk

Monk Robe Bottoms > Proselyte Tasset > initiate Tasset (Skirts are lighter!)

not

Proselyte Hauberk > Initiate Hauberk

Proselyte Tasset > initiate Tasset (Skirts are lighter!)

As the monk robes are lighter and offer the same bonus' as initiate.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 1 month later...

1) Great guide! :)

2) Correction! :thumbsup: :P

The forinthry bracelet works a little differently than the way you describe it. It does not lose a charge when protecting you from teleblock. It loses a charge when you use its most useful feature: teleport while being teleblocked.

Full Explanation taken from my Revenants guide:

With the Forinthry bracelet, even if you do get teleblocked, it'll use a charge for a self-teleport if you attempt to do so. This doesn't count using the Pillars nor the Mage Arena Bank levers, as well as the Lever to Ardougne. If you get tb'd without the Brace on, you can still equip one to teleport.

A good hint if you get teleblocked is to wear your Forinthry and enter a non-wilderness area, as a Teleblock will instantly wear off this way. Non-wilderness areas include the outside part of the Bounty Hunter hill and the Stealing Creation pre-game area. If you are in the deep wilderness, then the aformentioned techniques of the Ardougne Lever and the Mage Arena Bank Lever are your best choices. Entering the Chaos Tunnels may also be a way to exit to a "non-wilderness" coded area, and perhaps also using Jennica's Ring near a Portal.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

• 1 month later...

I'll be hitting these spots after i get 99 attack to get the bones for 80 prayer. Nicely done. I'd give it a 9/10 because some of the equipment setups don't make total sense. Like having an addy full helm in one of them? What's the point? The def is terrible and nor str or pray bonus. Stick with neitz or zerker, one inv of hides and bones should close to pay for either.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

I'll be hitting these spots after i get 99 attack to get the bones for 80 prayer. Nicely done. I'd give it a 9/10 because some of the equipment setups don't make total sense. Like having an addy full helm in one of them? What's the point? The def is terrible and nor str or pray bonus. Stick with neitz or zerker, one inv of hides and bones should close to pay for either.

I've only only including an addy full helm in the high risks locations as they give decent defence for the cost they are, and they are easy as hell to replace.

S_I_G.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Bump, I updated the chaos tunnel part of the guide to mess with them botters.

S_I_G.jpg

While most people hate cannoners here you should still put in how to cannon them as it is a viable method to make 800k+ an hour here

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Bump, I updated the chaos tunnel part of the guide to mess with them botters.

A friend showed that to me as well. The main problem although, is that you can only do that once per run and it'll only last for ~2 minutes.

EDIT: Unless, ofc, you get more runes as drops.

• 1 month later...

How does that rune thing work, exactly? Are the botters attracted to them?

The most commonly used bot, RSBot, is programmed to pick up runes as well as dragon bones/hides. Somehow the runes trick them into thinking it's their own drop, hence they will rush towards the rune.

Oh, and Frost Dragons are by far better than Greens now, so it's pretty obsolete

How does that rune thing work, exactly? Are the botters attracted to them?

The most commonly used bot, RSBot, is programmed to pick up runes as well as dragon bones/hides. Somehow the runes trick them into thinking it's their own drop, hence they will rush towards the rune.

Oh, and Frost Dragons are by far better than Greens now, so it's pretty obsolete

Not everyone has 85 dungeoneering.

S_I_G.jpg