Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

Because there will definitely be cutscenes involving it

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

It's hard to explain actually. You will be going there, but it wont necessarily be a dungeon.

You'll see when you get there. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing =P

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Lol, what do you mean? :?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I really want to get back into Runescape... but I'm so close to finishing Enex2 it's not even funny!

Im having trouble fighting the urge to go back =(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I really want to get back into Runescape... but I'm so close to finishing Enex2 it's not even funny!

You gonna leave your fans hangin'? If I can't go back to runescape, neither can you! (wait I can, ignore that remark.) At least have it out by the end of the summer.

Ahh.... RPGmaker :) ^^

I love how easy this is to use :)

I think I have a copy of this program on here - PM me (here or ingame ) if you'd like any help with anything! <3:

-Kaosmerchant

sig1.gif

Send me a PM if you'd like any style of sig done - I'd be glad to help you out.

You gonna leave your fans hangin'? If I can't go back to runescape, neither can you! (wait I can, ignore that remark.) At least have it out by the end of the summer.

Probably what I would have said, only much more vicious way.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Okay, fine, I wont go back to RS until it is finished =P

@kaosmerchant: Well, I'm already very confident in my abilities, but if you're a good spriter/scripter/music maker I may be interested

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

For the first part of your post untill you started refering to things as your own I thought this was a profesionally done game, it looks really nice and seems very expansive. I'm looking forward to when you have it done.

For the first part of your post untill you started refering to things as your own I thought this was a profesionally done game, it looks really nice and seems very expansive. I'm looking forward to when you have it done.

Wait, I think I may be misunderstanding this. Did you say from the first part of my post until later on then you stopped enjoying it?

I mean, I don't mind if you don't like it, but it sounds like you're saying you got disappointed by the prospect of the game, but you are looking forward to it and it seems nice?

I'm just a little confused here, I'm probably just reading it wrong lol.

Oh, and thanks Myumachi!

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Wait, I think I may be misunderstanding this. Did you say from the first part of my post until later on then you stopped enjoying it?

I mean, I don't mind if you don't like it, but it sounds like you're saying you got disappointed by the prospect of the game, but you are looking forward to it and it seems nice?

I'm just a little confused here, I'm probably just reading it wrong lol.

Oh, and thanks Myumachi!

I think he means he though it was by a big company instead of just one person. Like professionally backed. It's a compliment man, take it as one.

I think he means he though it was by a big company instead of just one person. Like professionally backed. It's a compliment man, take it as one.

And thats exactly what I ment it as. Oh yeah and I'm playing the first one and its quite fun.

Ah! Thanks =) That is quite a compliment.

Bah I'm so aggravated at my inability to work lately. I try and try and no progress comes out. It's like my creativity has run dry.

Soon I'll be going up to canada for 2 weeks. I know I said I'd have Enex2 ready by Summer but that's looking impossible now. I'm thinking the end of Summer or a bit after it. Sorry. =(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Aw, someone reported this. I don't see why it can't stay, as Venomai has a paint program that he posted in the Gallery.

And I agree, this isn't really comparable to Zelda at all, more like Final Fantasy/Pokemon.

Whoever reported this didn't get it locked \' . I looks fun, any way you'd make it available on the Mac :pray: (yes, i use a Mac, and I luv it).

Join the LawGivers today!

MSSW4TI.png

I wish misplacedme would come out of retirement for his last MSSW.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Bootcamp? There are plenty of other applications that allow you to use Windows (programs or the whole system) on your Mac, too. Just Google.

Anyway, the game looks like it's coming along nicely. Great job.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

• 2 weeks later...

Man Ryder, I'm going to hate you forever for that.

I, unfortunately, don't know how to make this game work on the Mac. I suppose I could try asking around at some of the rpgmaker forums (full of wondrous games that dwarf mine D:) may have some advice on the matter, but I'm not too sure.

I still am having great trouble finding way to work. I've run out of creativity juice. I'm going to a break for a little while, (dont you guys let me let it last too long though, okay?!), and when I get back I'll be all back and ready to create!

If I try making my game in an uninspired state I will be unable to come up with fun and innovative ideas and it will get sloppy, plus be an arduous chore for me.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

i have to give you major props on this, i'll be playing it for sure.

will it be download-able or on a site such as newgrounds? it seems really cool, i'd love to see a few runescape elements and easter eggs thrown in here and there :thumbup:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]