Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

chilinryfn4.png

w640.png

The town of Chilinry is out of the way. Built on the Fimbeln Glacis, a inhospitable but pristine and beautiful mountain, it very rarely gets visitors or contact from the outside world. It is for the most part, self sufficient. There is a yearly stock up of goods from below the mountain in summer to last them fall and winter. Word was that Chilinry was failing and the people were not able to provide enough food for themselves due to a infection of the food, but everything seems to have solved itself inexplicably.

Oh and I found an awesome final boss theme (in response to Mage's questions on the matter.) :D

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

lightrealmentranceui6.png

w640.png

Final Dungeon Picture!

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Nothing set in stone as usual but I hope to have it out before christmas.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

slidingpuzzlerz2.png

w640.png

While redoing the intro cutscene I also decided it was a nice opportunity to try out a puzzle idea I had been thinking about.

Here you play as the main antagonist for a moment as he tried to put this bloodstained puzzle back together for malicious reasons. What the puzzle is supposed to look like it shown above (One piece is missing so as to allow movement). The goal is to make the puzzle by sliding blocks. Block can only be slid into an adjacent empty space. The arrow cursor is used to select a block to slide.

It's just like those treasure trail sliding box puzzles, except that it is only 3x2.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Still not yet :oops:

In a way I do, I have a lot of great songs I have yet to use, but I want to make sure the final boss music is absolutely epic, so Im going to keep searching.

THE most epic final boss music is one winged angel from ff7 =P~ <333

Still not yet :oops:

In a way I do, I have a lot of great songs I have yet to use, but I want to make sure the final boss music is absolutely epic, so Im going to keep searching.

THE most epic final boss music is one winged angel from ff7 =P~ <333

Are you kidding me? There are themes better than that. Besides he found a track.

lightrealmforestdv3.png

w640.png

I'm almost done with the final dungeon now :D I've finished the first two thirds of it, with the remaining pathway left. Each third has its own really difficult mini boss, which I am reluctant to call mini as they are harder than anything you've fought so far. So yes, valtier can expect an epic confrontation here. One of them has a strange quirk to it, as the boss actually doesn't have ANY offensive moves. But he's still one of the hardest battles in the game.

The dungeon is packed full of little puzzles and reflex challenges, and the monsters are fairly few but extremely poweful. For example, that reaper thing shown in the picture has 999 speed, str, and attack and cannot be harmed by you. It's ability to kill you in one hit is offset by the fact that it misses about 75% of the time. A little bit of strategy makes short work of this monsters though, but not without a likely causality or two.

That part you're seeing is the forest section. Most areas of this dungeon are done on a panoramic floor.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Progress is very slow, but thankfully I don't have much left. I'm trying my hardest to get it done.

I hoped to set a deadline by christmas but obviously that didnt work. I'm also having trouble uploading any beta versions of the game as my internet wont stay connected long enough for it. =(

Thank you for being interested though! It's near completion.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

In case you don't have it finished, I have a suggestion for the ending cutscene and maybe the credits. Go look up Drakengard 2, and look for it's theme song. I'm not sure of what it's called, but it's a perfect cap on most rpg games. Not exactly a boss fight song, but definitely epic in it's own way.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is what ive been saying for over a year now.

The game is almost done. haha XD.

It seems the more I add to the game the more I need to add. It's a very peculiar feeling. I don't know when it'll be done but rest assured it will be done.

thank you ember, I'll consider it.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this looks awesome! Let me know when you finished it :P

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

• 2 weeks later...

@Big Stingman: It will most certainly be finished by the summer.

@Brad: I'm currently looking at about 30, maybe more, hours of gameplay.

@RUNESCAPEfantasy: Yes. He wont be easy to find nor will he be easy to beat.

@O2l: thank you

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Hurry up! I'm beginning to lose interest, stopped playing enex 1 after beating the nature boss dude.
Hey great games take time. He is only one guy programing a very large game, then you have to do testing, reworking, etc.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: