Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

Stuck in the evil forest thing.... :wall:

Okay well. Remember that some trees have secret switching behind them.

Items like the shadow root need to be brought to a certain thing, like a dead tree, to get to the next area.

If you're still having trouble later, I can make you a map.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Stuck in the evil forest thing.... :wall:

Okay well. Remember that some trees have secret switching behind them.

Items like the shadow root need to be brought to a certain thing, like a dead tree, to get to the next area.

If you're still having trouble later, I can make you a map.

Yeah, the only problem is that there's a CRAP LOT of fog, it drives me insane.

support and siging up for beta testing love non company based games or small company based games tested for many of them

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Progress is very slow. I fiddling with it a little lately, but alas I have very little free time. I have to deal with College Applications so =(.

I do not believe I will be making any more games after Enex2, I'm afraid to admit, at least not any at it's length. The amount of time I've spend working on Enex2 is immense. I'd estimated close to a thousand total hours. Maybe more.

Pretty much I have almost no free time at all lately, and the little free time I do have I've spent playing Runescape. Once things settle down for me I'll have more free time than I can shake a stick at, and I find my Runescape interest lately has been waning.

As soon as I'm accepted into College and Band Football Games and Marching Contests end, I shall be able to resume and finish Enex2.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, Progress is back! :thumbsup:

I really really hope I can finish it before I become drawn away from it again.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I'd advise you push for a finished product :P

If game creators push for a deadline they end up making a cruddy game. I'd rather wait awhile and have an epic game.

So did you find a good theme for the last boss fight, Erichermit?

Still not yet :oops:

In a way I do, I have a lot of great songs I have yet to use, but I want to make sure the final boss music is absolutely epic, so Im going to keep searching.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Bumpage from the bottom half of the board. :thumbup: Nice game, and I can see a lot of effort has been put in it. :D

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

wyvernbonesco6.png

w640.png

The Fimbeln Region has been experiencing rumors of Necromancy being secretly practiced in the area. This is encouraged by the way that Ancient Beasts and people who died up there seem to be.. getting up, walking around, and attacking passerbys. In a skeletal fashion of course.

Just a another battle system clip, I also wanted to show off my usage of a skeletal wyvern (named Wyvern Bones in Enex2). Before anyone accuses me of copying Runescape in any shape or form, I'd like to make this disclaimer:

I totally stole the idea of a Skeletal Wyvern in an icy region from Runescape.

I didn't feel it was a crime to base one monster in Enex2 off my favorite monster in Runescape, so I went ahead and added them into the ice region. I also have non-undead version of Wyverns too, which are basically Dragons with the ability to change their Elemental Affinity.

Other (undead) monsters in that area will include Frost Skeletons, Charred Skeletons, and Shadow Wisps (That's the floating skull thing).

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg