Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BigStingman.

I feel so bad for taking so long to release this but I mean, I just CANNOT bring myself to rush this and put out something that I'm not completely happy with. I'm sure you all understand.

Until then, there's always Runescape! =)

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

This looks really cool, and especially impressive considering the circumstances. Entire trained companies have made games that were way shorter and not nearly as good as this. I think the advantage you have over these companies is that you have no time constraints (you're not rushing things in at the end in a frantic go go go go go!)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 3 weeks later...

the game looks well made i look forward to playing it when it is released. yeah take your time on making the game i have been working on mine for about 2 and a half years now and i am only about 30% done with it but i am trying to make it as best as i can so do what you need to do and don't worry about time constraints it does make bad games trust me on that.

Thanks ziyocoon =)

Life_mage12, I'm never on schedule :( lol

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Lol Eric I finally read this thread, don't be mad anymore k <3: And all I can say is Wow. I'd definitely play this game. Looking forward to that heinous lady monster haha :lol:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• 1 month later...
I won't let this die!

How much longer till the final product? :?

I think he has exams and such, so hopefully this summer! :D At least that's what he said to me a while ago...

Isnt that what he said last summer?

I won't let this die!

How much longer till the final product? :?

I think he has exams and such, so hopefully this summer! :D At least that's what he said to me a while ago...

Isnt that what he said last summer?

He isn't exactly a one man army you know, but I am beginning to lose interest in this...

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay everyone. I have successfully finished all my exams and my new student conference. This means that I no longer have distractions from making the game. Im hoping to be done in the length of a few weeks, hopefully even less. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on this topic. I'll try to get some new screenshots in here soon to prove I'm not just blowing smoke.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Sorry about the delay everyone. I have successfully finished all my exams and my new student conference. This means that I no longer have distractions from making the game. Im hoping to be done in the length of a few weeks, hopefully even less. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on this topic. I'll try to get some new screenshots in here soon to prove I'm not just blowing smoke.

HOLY CRAP HE'S ALIVE!

Yes, it's time to finish this :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just to give a status update I just finished what I think is one of the last two or three cutscenes I'll have to make. I yet to make the ending cutscene however, which for obvious reasons will be one of the hardest ones to make.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Wow, this looks actually very nice. Its the simple RPG's that are the best actually ;)

When the game is finished, I would love to look into playing it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to call this "Enex Forever", but it's a one-man group, so I have faith you'll finish this at one point.

The wait is killing me! :lol:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• 2 weeks later...

just seeing how the game is going its looking real good from what i can see from the screen shots keep up the good work and take as much time as you need. i would really like to see this game completed and everything it looks like it will be a great game to play when it comes out.

Thanks lady heinous haha XD

And everyone for being encouraging me. Not wanting to piss you off is the main driving force at this point hahah.

Everyone should be happy to hear that I've just finished the final dungeon.

I have to create the final cutscene (=X) and the optional super-dungeon (a harder-than-final dungeon challenge for those who want to put themselves up to it.)

The optional super dungeon, to be called Tartarus, is currently fully mapped. I just need to populate it with monsters, perhaps add a few puzzles in there, and stat out the final boss (which will be the hardest monster in the entire game.) The dungeon will be ridiculously difficult (not impossible). Which is why it is also optional.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg