More Grand Excrement Lies

qeltar

We were told that new items would trade without restrictions.

I made some granite crab pouches... brand new item, lots of demand... and some idiot at Jagex decided to fix the price of them at ****225**** gp.

Ridiculous.

Signature is too large in file size -BlueLancer

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is great. This means that people aren't going to get ridiculously rich over something that will be worthless in a few weeks.

Okay, so you like having the terms of everything you do dictated to you by Mommy. Some people don't.

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I think this is great. This means that people aren't going to get ridiculously rich over something that will be worthless in a few weeks.

shut up...why shouldn't they? they were the first...

that's ridiculous qeltar... :evil:

Why should they? It isn't going to be worth much more than that in a few weeks anyways. I just think that it is a good feature.

felter_laur.png

? Why? What ever happened to the mighty economic gods of Supply and Demand? They will are most displeased! In fact, at some point EVERYTHING will become worthless/cheap. Rune, Dragon Chain, Barrows, Abbysal Whip, all these items were once owned by none but the creme of the crop! Now? They can be bought for nothing/a modest fee!

Edit: The gods of Economics will demand a sacrifice... and it won't be pretty...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Okay, so you like having the terms of everything you do dictated to you by Mommy. Some people don't.

waaasn't if you dont like the game dont play it ? or im mistakin the sentence

They will adjust them eventually, kinda surprising that you expected them to get it SPOT ON within, like, the first few hours of the release

I expected them to do what they SAID they were going to do, and let PLAYERS decide the prices instead of pulling ridiculous numbers out of their derrieres.

signew2.png

They will adjust them eventually, kinda surprising that you expected them to get it SPOT ON within, like, the first few hours of the release

I expected them to do what they SAID they were going to do, and let PLAYERS decide the prices instead of pulling ridiculous numbers out of their derrieres.

WILL YOU EVER LISTEN?

Look, the skill is new.

Therefore people would put INSANE prices.

Jagex will most likely remove it in time, and let the players DECIDE then.

Let the skill be out for a while first.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I agree. How could Jagex decide the prices without any prior feedback? They should have just not allowed the new items to be traded by the GE until AFTER an established price has been created, i.e. in three weeks to a month.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

they said they would allow for some leway, not unrestricted price settings.

Why is it a ridiculous price? Just what were you going to sell it for? How much did it cost to create it? If you made any type of profit, then it is better than most skills that we have.

I just disagree. I didn't say any harmful thing towards any of you. I think it is good that they made it a reasonable price.

felter_laur.png

WILL YOU EVER LISTEN?

Look, the skill is new.

Therefore people would put INSANE prices.

Jagex will most likely remove it in time, and let the players DECIDE then.

Let the skill be out for a while first.

So... they lied to us?

What leeway? We still have the same trading restrictions on these items as on everything else in the game...

I guess this is why Jagex lies and control-freaks everything... players are such sheeple that they let them get away with it.

Sad.

signew2.png

What leeway? We still have the same trading restrictions on these items as on everything else in the game...

dont ask me, im stating what they said.

whos the noob who reported this thread.

anyway i agree jagex should of gave the items a bottom limit but not a high limit so that prices can be made by players before they gave it a restriction.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin